(Closed) March 2014 Babies & Moms Part 8 – Here Come MORE BABIES!!!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 376
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
TammieRei:  Id be interested in joining the fb page. I havent updated on here since LO was born. It seems by the time I read all the posts and get up to date its feeding time again 😉 I will PM you my email 

Post # 377
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Any march 2014 Mommas still lurking about?  I would love to catch up and see how everyone is doing now that the babes are on the 6 month mark.  Anyone….

Post # 378
1153 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
jrtink:  Hey mama! We’ve all been hanging out on a private facebook babies and mom’s group. Wanna join us? If so send me a PM with your email addy that you use to sign in to FB and we can get you added =) I’m getting baby down for a nap right now but will write more in a bit =)

Post # 379
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

<address>My LO is doing great.  She up on all fours and rocking.  Getting up on her toes like for a bear crawl.  She is rolling over and sitting up very well.  She was 14lbs 10.5oz and 26 in a month ago.  Next appointment is in another month.  She sleeps well next to you but not well on her own in the crib. :(</address>

Post # 380
11744 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
jrtink:  How are you feeling?!?!  I’ve been thinking about you lately and wondering how you and Miss Daphne were doing.  

Post # 381
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Daphne and I are both doing good. It was definitely a rough first four months but everything is looking positive. I’m done with treatment and feeling almost like myself pre-Prego now if I could only lost some of this baby weight! I really want to join the FB group to stay in touch. Daphne is huge healthy weight but extremely tall. 12 month pants are too short! Not sure where she got it from neither of us are tall. So glad to hear from you

View original reply
MrsWBS:  

Post # 382
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Yes, anyone interested in joining the secret Facebook group for February and March 2015 Mammas please send me your e-mail.  It is the only way you can be invited unless we are facebook friends.  There are 20 of us so far and it is so fantastic seeing all the photo updates from women who are all at about the same stage of this pregnancy!  We even have a few that know gender already.  

The topic ‘March 2014 Babies & Moms Part 8 – Here Come MORE BABIES!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors