(Closed) march 2014 brides do you have your dress yet?

posted 5 years ago in March 2014
Post # 4
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Date twin! All I have are my shoes so far! I’m hoping to go dress shopping around Thanksgiving or in January when I’m home again. We picked out our venue/caterer but haven’t booked anything yet.

Post # 7
2832 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I’m actually considering moving my date to May 2014 because I’m scared it will be too cold for my outside venue 🙁 …

But I’m looking for dresses tomorrow!! I’m excited and scared at the same time!

Post # 8
36 posts
Newbee

@HisNightOwl2014:  We got engaged March 12, 2012. Hehe hooray for long engagements! I think I’m going to go dress shopping with just my mom (who might be the only member of my bridal party! she really is my closest female friend) and we’ll probably go when I’m home for Thanksgiving break, but if we don’t find anything then we’ll probably go again early 2013. I can’t wait to actually have a dress!

Post # 9
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I have my dress already and plan on finding a venue soon now that we settled on a budget. My date could change depending on what’s available but we’d like to keep it around March/April 2014. It’s crazy but I’m still freaking out that I don’t have enough done yet! lol

Post # 10
718 posts
Busy bee

We just found our venue (and tentatively booked it) and I’m doing a first go at dress shopping this weekend.  Not expecting to find anything, just a first pass.

Post # 11
6256 posts
Bee Keeper

Got my dress, and my $15 wedding shoes came in the mail today. Other than that, it’s just been setback after setback.

Post # 12
5 posts
Newbee

I ordered my MOH dress a while ago (custom sized) and it came the other day and was fantastic so we bought the bridesmaid dresses and shoes too… then I thought what the hell and bought my dress from dressilyme the other day… I hope it works out well for me, but I suppose for only $200 it’s not the end of the world if it doesn’t… and I still have ages! :).

Post # 13
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I ordered my dress on the weekend! So excited!

Post # 14
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I got a dress in October 2012…wasn’t planning on buying a dress but my future SIL loved it and I got caught up in the excitement. Needless to say, I regret the dress. Since then I found my dream dress and plan to purchase in the next month or so.

I have all the idea in my head but not too much done yet. I have made my brooch bouquet. I have an idea for a venue and we are currently exchanging emails to see what they can offer for the $.

I keep telling my fiance that the wedding is a year away and we need to start seriously planning. Problem is we just moved from Florida to California and plan to go to FL for teh wedding (where the family is). Trying to plan across the country takes more time b/c you have to wait for emails and time difference.

Post # 15
197 posts
Blushing bee

I ordered my dress a month ago. Only one friend who lives in the same city as me saw it. I was kicking myself for not thinking to check what brand it was, so I couldn’t find a pciture to show my Mum and FMIL back at home. But I was sure about it, especially after my sister insisted on dress shopping over Christmas and nothing else came close for me. I think not having too many opinions helped a bit 🙂

Post # 16
254 posts
Helper bee

I bought my dress last week!! SOOOO excited!

The topic ‘march 2014 brides do you have your dress yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors