(Closed) March 2014

posted 6 years ago in March 2014
Post # 3
3297 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

@allypally314:  

Possibly! I know, it seems so far away! I never thought I’d have a long engagement lol. How do we stay sane?

Post # 4
2143 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

It’s a possible date for me πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to start serious planning, I already have so many ideas!

Post # 5
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I am going to be a March 2014 bride as well! While many think it’s a long time away, I think it is going to be great. We have time to plan, save and do lots of DIY.

I also look forward to being able to see venue possibilities during March 2013 to allow me to see what to expect the following year. I don’t want to see plenty of summer flowers or fall foliage and have my expectations set that those will be around on the big day.

Post # 6
41 posts
Newbee

Me!!  I’m so excited to get to the nitty-gritty of the planning process!  I’ve started searching out venues and getting an idea on what I’m going to do for the reception.  So far, it’s going to be VERY small and intimate!  Can’t wait!

Post # 7
11 posts
Newbee

March 1st!

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee

March 8th for me :). We chose it because our anniversary is March 11th but that’s not on a Saturday until like 2017… we started dating in 2008, so the 8th March works for us. Can’t wait!

Post # 9
126 posts
Blushing bee

@leonie:  OMG date twins! We booked 8.3.14 and I am in Australia too – Sydney, as you can tell from my name πŸ™‚

Post # 10
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

March 8th for me too, unless Fiance changes his mind! I’m really, realy hoping for lots of snow on the ground here for pictures. I’ve wanted a winter wedding forever so getting him to compromise from the original date of July 12th that he wanted to March is a huge deal!

Post # 11
159 posts
Blushing bee

March 29! We’ve already started the planning process, it’s been greaat so far πŸ˜€

Post # 12
197 posts
Blushing bee

@mspurple:  Hi! Date twin. Yay!

We were hoping for April but in the end our venue sold out for April and we didn’t want to wait any longer so we went forward to March. In our home city where we’re getting married it’s called Mad March because there’s so many public festivals and events packed into 3 weeks but by keeping to the last weekend of the month we avoid the 3 big festivals. The only one we’re not sure about is a car race. It would be really unfortunate if it ends up being that weekend, but dates aren’t announced til September for that one so we decided to take the risk. Fingers crossed!

Post # 13
159 posts
Blushing bee

@graciej:  Yay!!!

Omgosh! it is so funny that you are talking abou the festivities that will be taking place around that time in your hometown, for on my side (FI and I will are catholics) we’ll be getting married during Holy week I think lol. I couldn’t wait either. Our original month was July but that’s so far away Lol! Cant’ Wait!  hahah!

Post # 14
197 posts
Blushing bee

@mspurple:  Easter isn’t til mid April next year, so you should be in the clear! We had to avoid Easter weekend because of public holiday price hikes. It’s funny the things you initially don’t even think that will come into choosing a date.

Post # 15
81 posts
Worker bee

I’ve already got most of the DIY decor and projects done! Its exciting but now I am ready for the day to be here… and I still have a year to go πŸ™

I am having an outdoor ceremony & indoor reception…. anyone else fearful of rain ?! I want to take outdoor pictures and am scared of the rain!!

Post # 16
159 posts
Blushing bee

@graciej:  Totaly. Glad I’m on the clear πŸ™‚

The topic ‘March 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors