(Closed) March 2015 Mamas!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 136
2654 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

MissSapphire:  Thank you. To be honest, I’m glad I found out this early. Makes it easier.

Post # 137
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

phoebephoebo:  I’m so sorry 🙁

Post # 138
188 posts
Blushing bee

phoebephoebo:  My heart goes out to you. I’m so sorry this is happening .

Post # 140
11 posts
Newbee

Hi Ladies!! This is my very first post and I’m excited to join you! My due date will be March 15! 

Post # 141
11 posts
Newbee

Are there any moms on here that are having or have had twins before? I had my first US last Thursday and my doctor believes  that there may be 2 babies. What do y’all think? I go back next Friday! 

Post # 142
340 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

bonnie.folmar:  I want to be the first to welcome my real life BFF to the Bee! Bon be sure you read through the whole March list so you know all the ladies and find out who to send your Facebook info to so they can add you to their group 🙂 Love love love you!!! 

Post # 143
195 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

bonnie.folmar:  How cool! I would LOVE to have twins. I’ve popped out so fast with this baby (third baby, fifth pregnancy, only 4 weeks along and not fitting my jeans!) that a part of me thinks/hopes there could be too in here….

Post # 144
2654 posts
Sugar bee

LAZB:  MrsZapatos:  krstino1012:  Thanks so much guys! I’ll know more today xxx

MissSapphire:  None of my jeans fit either and the same happened last time (mc also). I think it just happens some people quicker than others.

bonnie.folmar:  Wow, that’s so exciting! Fx for a H&H 9 months x

Post # 145
11 posts
Newbee

Southernsunshine: MissSapphire: phoebephoebo: Thank you very much! I have a lot of catching up to do!

Post # 148
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Due date: March 28, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): Not sure, I tested randomly.

How long did you try before your BFP? About 8 months, although this was our 2nd cycle.

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? First!

Any symptoms yet? Aversion to coffee. :(… but I guess that makes giving it up easier. I’ve also had trouble sleeping.

What are you most excited about? Everything?

What are you most nervous about? Complications and miscarriage. This has also been a very hard beacuse I lost my mother when I was young and just lost my grandmother 4 months ago. I guess I just feel lonely so I’m glad I have you bees!

What will you miss most while pregnant? Coffee.

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”> </div>

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  RCH1286.
Post # 149
2654 posts
Sugar bee

Just an update. I’m still measuring over a week behind but there’s something there and it’s developed in the few days since my last scan. So for now I’m still pregnant!

RCH1286:  I’m so sorry you don’t have your mom & grandmother. That must be so tough. Do you have sisters or girlfriends you can rely on? Btw, all I crave is coffee all day!! And I gave up coffee for TTC a year ago. Very annoying!!

Post # 150
106 posts
Blushing bee

I had a few health scares the past few days but today, I am pregnant!  Here is a sono pic from my u/s at 5 weeks 4 days!  i have another one this Monday (6 weeks 4 days) to make sure there was growth and to see the heart beat hopefully!  It says 7 weeks but I have very long cycles, so the baby is naturally measuring smaller.  My doctor isn’t worried yet- hopefully I will have positive news Monday!

The topic ‘March 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors