(Closed) March 2015 Mamas!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 196
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
bestbuddies:  I am feeling the same way on the sweets. And I LOVE sweets. At least it gives me a good chance to cut back on them and be a bit healthier. 

Post # 197
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Anyone else have the sorest nipples in the world?! Lol. Literally wakes me up in the middle of the night with a very painful kind of burning, deep aching feel. It’s awful. Lasts about 15 minutes and tapers off.

Think I am about 6w 3d. Ultrasound to confirm dates and everything going well is 8/1 and I should be a day shy of 8w.

Other than the nipple issues, just a bit more tired and feel a little sick often. My normal salad lunches are not enticing whatsoever. I would much rather have carbs carbs carbs!

Also, how is everyone doing with exercise? I ahve been aiming for elliptical 30 min 3/4 times a week and weights. I was a runner but had ACL replacement in February, so worried that starting back now after 5 months might be a bad idea?

Post # 198
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
Stiz:  You should probably be eating some carbs then! I’m loading up on fruit and veg, but not eliminating anything at all. Go for it, your body needs it.

Post # 199
1586 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Hey all you other March Mamas! Just figured i would touch base! I’m new to this group and the dr puts me at about 7-8 weeks! 

Post # 200
188 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Stiz:  That happened to my nips about a week or so ago. It was insane!!!!!! Fortunately the discomfort tapered off, now they are only mildly painful. My barely A cups are growing though, which is like awesome for me .

Post # 201
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Well I have my doctor’s appointment today, and I’m starting back exercising too. The past two days I’ve had the car, but now I just have the option of biking or walking to work…so I’ll bike. I think I’ve got more energy than this weekend.

Post # 202
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Due date: March 28, 2015. I’ve done several of the calculators and they all say the same thing even if I use my ovulation date.

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 17 dpo 

How long did you try before your BFP? 11 months. This month was round 2 with Clomid and I was ready to stop actively trying after this month…

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? First one!

Any symptoms yet? Cramps, a little nausea, filling a little fatter and uncomfortable.

What are you most excited about? Watching my husband be a father.  

What are you most nervous about? gestational diabetes (it runs in the family), having to be on bed rest for any problems.

What will you miss most while pregnant? I had already all but given up drinking while TTC, so I won’t miss that. I was just starting to see my weight loss program working, so I’ll miss seeing that effort disappear, but if I get a healthy baby then that’s all that matter.

Post # 203
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Got my blood work back this morning. All my levels look great so I won’t need to do follow-up until my appt. They scheduled my first ultrasound to hear the heartbeat!

Post # 204
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I got my blood results from my monitoring. I love seeing the rise! On Friday, July 18th my hCg was 106, Monday it was 330, and today it is 709. I have a preganacy scan with my RE on the 30th and my first OBGYN appointment on the 31st. I can’t wait until I can actually see my little one. 🙂

Post # 205
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hey ladies,

Probably almost everyone on this board won’t remember me, but I had posted a while back beacuse I wasn’t sure if I was going to be a Feb mama or a March mama, but we had our ultrasound today and I’m officially a March Mama! 🙂 

Due date: March 3rd

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): got my bfp on June 21st, but I’m not sure when I O’d

How long did you try before your BFP? We weren’t trying, this is a super surprise!

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? a daughter, who’s 8 months

Any symptoms yet? eczema patches and lactose intolerance (never had either before getting pregnant)

What are you most excited about? Evelyn getting a sibbling

What are you most nervous about? Trying for a VBAC, have 2 little ones so close in age, telling my work (I’m a teacher so I was out on maternity leave last year, and I have no sick time saved up for this year, plus at our school we’ve had about 8 pregnant teachers in the past year so I’m really nervous how my principal is going to react)

What will you miss most while pregnant? having my body to myself, just got done Boyfriend or Best Friend a little over a month before getting pregnant again

Post # 206
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hi all, and congratulations to everyone! I got my BFP about a week and a half ago but have been hesitant to join because an MC in May has me very anxious this time around!  I had a blood test at 4 weeks 4 days with an HCG of 1352 and then another two days later and my HCG had risen to 3788…so with that slight confidence boost, here I am. 🙂 Because of my past MC, they want me to go in again early next week, and if my HCG is at least 15,000, they will schedule a dating ultrasound.

Due date: March 26th based on O date…will be getting a dating US in the next couple of weeks probably

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 12DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? Since January 2014…got pregnant on cycle 3 (which was actually my first cycle charting) but unfortunately I had to have a D&C at 8 weeks due to a blighted ovum. We waited one cycle and then got pregnant again on our first cycle trying.

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? Our first!!!

Any symptoms yet? My boobs are bigger, and sensitive. So much peeing, increased sense of smell…I have felt a tiny bit nauseous off and on the past two days, but nothing too bad. I was also having some cramping and lower back pain, but that hasn’t been as bad recently.

What are you most excited about? Everything!

What are you most nervous about? Another MC.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Nothing. I have more or less been acting as if I was pregnant since April, and I’m not missing much! I guess if I had to pick one thing, it’d probably be goat cheese :), but small price to pay!

Post # 207
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Forgot to follow, and it won’t let me edit the previous post!

Post # 208
2653 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

After an awful two and a half weeks, I finally got to see my LO and see the hb on the screen. I’m measuring behind at 6 weeks but is growing the way it should so I’m soo happy right now. My new due date is 20th March :-)) I have another scan in two weeks to make sure everything is continuing to grow. Does anyone else have very little/no symptoms yet?!

Are there many on the Facebook group? Was afraid to join before but might join now. 

Post # 209
2653 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Magpie86:  Congrats!! I know how you feel and it does make it very stressful. We can cheer each other on. We’ll hit 12 weeks before we know it xxx

Post # 210
2653 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Magpie86:  Can you not eat pasteurised goats cheese? I’ve avoided it myself tbh but I’m wondering. I’m really missing prawns badly!! 

Also, what are people doing re exercise? My sis eat the head off me for suggesting I go to the gym! I’m just really confused as to what’s safe! Pre pregnancy I was doing classes and running about 5km in 30 mins.

The topic ‘March 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors