(Closed) March 2015 Mamas!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 211
66 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  I am so happy for you! Welcome back! We are now due date twins and I understand your stress as I also had a M/C in may. I don’t have a lot of symptoms yet (fatigue… that’s all) and that makes me a bit nervous of another M/C but your story gives me hope that maybe it is normal this time. <br />Join us on the facebook group, we are 15 girls now and it is really easier to keep in touch! 🙂

Post # 212
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  I am so, so happy to read your update! I guess you have a tiny bean, but as long as s/he’s growing, that’s good news! I think if the goat cheese is pasteurized then it’s fine actually….I’m just so anxious! I’m a vegetarian (including no seafood), so I don’t have to give up many additional foods!

For exercise, I’m doing the arc trainer at the gym (kind of a cross between a stairmaster and an elliptical)…but I cut it down from an hour at a time to about 30-40 minutes and also don’t do it with as much resistance…it’s more of a leisurely exercise. 🙂

I’m excited for the FB group, but think I will hold off until I can see the little bean on an ultrasound.

Post # 213
569 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Black_bird:  Isn’t it funny how much we wish to be puking our brains out? Haha. I was peeing like every hour, and today I haven’t been, and am way over thinking it. I rationally know that symptoms come and go and that people can have varying levels of symptoms and all be fine, but it can be hard to remember that.

Post # 214
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m completely with you all on the lack of symptoms. I just feel nauseous in the morning, but I think it just hunger because I’ll eat and feel fine. My boobs don’t hurt much anymore, and I feel much less cramping. It definitely makes me nervous, since I felt like there was so many more signs before that have disappeared.

Post # 215
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Well good news!  I went for my followup ultrasound today and everything looks good.  Baby is measuring at 7 weeks and heartbeat was 130 which they said is completely normal.  Don’t have to go back for 4 weeks.  So relieved – this was the worst week of my life waiting.  I kept freaking myself out even more because I really have no symptoms other than just being tired.

Post # 216
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi ladies, so we had a scary day yesterday. I started bleeding at work. Not spotting, but full period-type bleeding. I called my obgyn and he told me I needed to go to the ER.

They ran a ton of bloodwork and did an ultrasound and pelvic exam. All blood was great. Hcg 81,000, and kiddo looked good. Measured exactly right for 6weeks 6days which is exact based on my ovulation date. And I got to see it and the heartbeat (Which was 127)! 

They did see a sub chorionic hemorrhage aka bleeding at placenta/uterus implantation site. This was the bleeding cause. But apparently it’s small and should fix itself. 

Have a follow up and ultrasound (DH gets to come to this one!) with my ob in a week to make sure all is healed ok.

Nothing felt “real” until yesterday. Now I feel so attached to the LO! So fingers crossed everything is on the up and up. 

Also updated DD to March 13 – Friday the 13th! 

Anyway, hoping for a healthy non eventful 33 weeks 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Stiz.
Post # 217
1034 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  I don’t post much on here yet (since my wedding) but I’ve been following your posts and just wanted to say I’m SO happy for you! We’re almost due date twins too- I’m due March 19! Haven’t officially added myself to this group yet because I rarely go on the computer and it’s a pain to copy and paste the questions on my phone but I’m a March mama too! So excited and looking forward to more updates from you. 

Post # 218
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@phoebephoebo: So happy for you! I’m sure that is such a huge relief. I am praying for a sticky baby for you. My due date is March 20th too (well, for now… based on LMP)! 

Post # 219
635 posts
Busy bee

Hope all you ladies are doing well!  I am so excited to post an ultrasound pic of my little nugget.  I need something to wake me up as these symptoms are hitting me full force all of a sudden.  The exhaustion is making me want to just sleep at my desk, my boobs are sooooo sore and i keep accidentally bumping them, and i just have a generally upset stomach which is no fun.   The time is just eeking by today when all i want to do is go home and take a nap!

Post # 220
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
krstino1012:  How far along are you? I have my first ultrasound at 8 weeks and hope I’m lucky enough to see that much!

Post # 221
635 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mdglass:  I was 7 weeks in that ultrasound.  I had one at 6 weeks and could only see the yolk sac and the tinies of little baby matter.  It went from 2mm to 9 mm in week – the growth is craziness. Can’t wait to go back for my next one at 11 weeks!

Post # 222
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

View original reply
krstino1012:  For some reason I can’t see your pic, but I’m glad you had a great ultrasound!  We had one a couple of weeks ago too, and it is so great to see the little baby!  I can’t wait until we can hear the heartbeat on the doppler in a couple of weeks and then get another ultrasound the following week.  I wish I could see what was going on all of the time!

View original reply
Stiz:  Sounds like you had a very scary situation, but glad all is ok!

Post # 223
569 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Stiz:  Yikes, sorry to hear about the scare, but glad everything is okay!

View original reply
krstino1012:  Ahh!! So lovely!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Magpie86.
Post # 224
2653 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
Black_bird:  Thank you, it definitely is more nerve wracking. Yep, still waiting on those symptoms! Except tiredness and sore boobs everything is normal. Plus I’m eating more yoghurts and oranges!! How are you getting on?

View original reply
Magpie86:  Oh wow! It won’t be too hard for you to give up stuff so! Thanks for letting me know your gym routine. I’ve gotten so much grief from family about exercise I don’t know what to do. I know exercise is better for you in the long run but in sone ways I want to just wrap cotton wool around myself for the nxt 7 months. It’s hard to imagine past the first tri, right? 

View original reply
MissHornet:  Looks like lots of us have very few symptoms so that can’t be too bad. I had a taste of it the other night. Was randomly very sick and it was not fun. Every day for 2+ months would be very hard!!!

View original reply
krstino1012:  I have some days that I feel sick with exhaustion and then others where I’m completely fine. Hopefully itll be like that for you. I love your ultrasound pic!! Gorgeous. I’m delighted it’s going so well for you. My pic wasn’t half as clear as yours! 

View original reply
Kay1126:  Thank you so much. I’m really praying the next few weeks away to get to 12 weeks!!! You should join the Facebook group. That might be easier for you. And congrats!!!

View original reply
Stiz:  Wow! You poor thing! How scary for you. I’m delighted it all worked out and they know exactly why you were bleeding. It’s so exciting seeing the heartbeat, right? And keep us updated on your follow up scan x

Post # 225
66 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  My sore boobs are long gone, but I think I feel a little bit queasy from time to time. I found out everything is relative when my wisdom teeth decided to hurt like hell saturday morning. Since then, I haven’t been able to open my mouth so I eat soup and yoghurts. I went to the dentist yesterday, he said he will have to extract it sooner rather than later, but he won’t do it during the first trimester because there is a higher risk for M/C. So I have to wait until mid-september for that. I hope it won’t hurt that much all august. Nobody said it would be easy, but I hope it will be worth it in the end!

Keep us updated on the progress of your pregnancy, it gives me hope and makes me happy!

The topic ‘March 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors