(Closed) March 2015 Mamas!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 226
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Due date: March 23, 2015 – super early!

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 9 DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? Just this one month!  I know we are SUPER lucky, but I had been tracking my ovulation and I can always feel when I am ovulating.  

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? Yes! Baby Jag, aka Georgia, is nearly 15 months old. Another IVF bubba!

Any symptoms yet? I’m tired.  I’ve had a few times where I thought I was going to throw up, but haven’t yet.  My boobs are off and on sore and tender.  I am stressed that I’m not MORE sick.  I keep reading that morning sickness is a great sign.  

What are you most excited about? A chance to be a mom and see my husband be a dad. 

What are you most nervous about? miscarriage

What will you miss most while pregnant? Goat Cheese and Raw Sushi.  

Anyone else not really have any severe symptoms?  I keep stressing about it.  We don’t see the Dr. until next week.  

Where is the facebook group?  How do I join?  

Sorry I’m so clueless about this!!! 

<br /><br /><br />

Post # 227
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Due date: March 23, 2015 – super early!

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 9 DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? Just this one month!  I know we are SUPER lucky, but I had been tracking my ovulation and I can always feel when I am ovulating.  

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? No

Any symptoms yet? I’m tired.  I’ve had a few times where I thought I was going to throw up, but haven’t yet.  My boobs are off and on sore and tender.  I am stressed that I’m not MORE sick.  I keep reading that morning sickness is a great sign.  

What are you most excited about? A chance to be a mom and see my husband be a dad. 

What are you most nervous about? miscarriage

What will you miss most while pregnant? Goat Cheese and Raw Sushi.  

Anyone else not really have any severe symptoms?  I keep stressing about it.  We don’t see the Dr. until next week.   Where is the facebook group?  How do I join?   Sorry I’m so clueless about this!!! 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  SandyToes. Reason: missed an answer
Post # 228
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Due date: March 27<sup>th</sup>, 2015 (I think!)

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): Not tracking, but my guess would be 20 dpo 

How long did you try before your BFP? We tried for about 3 months earlier in the year, then took a little break for a few months due to some weddings and other events that would not have been convenient to be extremely pregnant during. We hadn’t officially started “trying” again (wasn’t charting or even really paying attention to when I was getting my period or timing anything) and it just kind of happened! When we conceived I actually thought I had just ended a light period, but turns out it must’ve have been ovulation spotting!

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? This will be the first!

Any symptoms yet? Light cramps, more tired than usual and just yesterday my boobs/nipples started to feel sore.

What are you most excited about? Seeing my parents’ faces when I tell them they will be grandparents and the thought of meeting/holding/kissing/snuggling my child for the first time.

What are you most nervous about? Not feeling like I’m 100% mentally and physically prepared for everything when it’s time to push. The mental checklist in my head is giving me anxiety already.

What will you miss most while pregnant? My body. I had JUST reached my goal weight the week before I found out I was pregnant. Go figure!

Post # 229
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  I totally understand. You’re right, it is healthy & safe to moderately exercise, but honestly, if it stresses you out to do that/gives you more peace of mind to not exercise much for now, then you should totally go with that.

Post # 230
569 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
SandyToes:  
View original reply
AlliMayWedding:  Welcome ladies!!

View original reply
SandyToes:  It looks like we are similiar in terms of timeline (my projected due date based on O is March 26th), and my symptoms aren’t too severe yet. My boobs are definitely bigger and sore, and I have some fairly consistent low level nausea, but no throwing up yet. Try not to worry about that—it is technically true that morning sickness is a good sign, but tons of people NEVER get severe MS, and for others it comes later.

Post # 231
2653 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
SandyToes:  I’m really nervous too as I’ve no ms yet. I randomly vomited a couple of days ago but that was it! Having said that, the last time I had lots of ms and still MCd so maybe the fact that it’s different is good!! Easier said than done but worrying isn’t going to change anything!!

View original reply
Magpie86:  Thanks, think I’ll keep it simple for the moment and review after nxt scan (only 10 days!!)

Post # 233
2653 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Black_bird:  Ah, you poor thing!! That’s not a good time for that to happen. Hopefully the pain will keep at bay for a while!! I got my dentist to X-ray every tooth 6 months ago just in case I became ku! I have everything crossed for you too. My best friend had no symptoms for any of her pregnancies. I keep reminding myself of that!!

Post # 234
66 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
SandyToes:  you have to send a private message to astro18 (she has sent a mesages on page 1 or 2 about it) and she will add you to the secret group! Come on everyone, it is so much easier to share our fears, happiness and long stories there!

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  I had an x-ray in june so at least they didn’t have to take another, but they saw nothing then. Anyway, I just hope the aby will be fine because I don’t care the pain if it is for a good reason!

View original reply
AlliMayWedding:  Congrats!

Post # 235
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
Black_bird:  but are you sure that no one can see what we post? I don’t trust facebook! However, this thread isn’t so active, I’m sure the group is better…

Post # 236
2653 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
FrenchNewlyWed:  Definitely! When you join it should say ‘secret group’ on the top of the page. Still waiting to join myself!

Post # 237
66 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
FrenchNewlyWed:  I opened DH’s facebook to see, and others people don’t see anything. The group is pretty fun because people reply almost immediately and there are a lot of lucky one who have sent their U/S picture so it is nice to see the progression and compare symptoms, try to get some advices. I really like it there! :)<br /><br />I am not sure but I think I can send you an invite if you send me your e-mail adress.

Post # 238
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Just a reminder for everyone: 

If you are interested in a group to share feelings and updates, ask questions and confide before we can tell the world – please consider joining the facebook group I created.  I was a member of one during my first pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage at 13 weeks, so I quit the group.  But I felt the group was a great way to learn and bounce nervousness off of each other.

I will keep the group private so that nobody can see you are a member and nobody can see what you post.  Just private message me with your e-mail address so that I can add you to the group!  Its called First Time Mom’s but there are several repeat mothers there that also give fantastic advice.  It is a small group now but all are welcome!<br /><br />

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  astro18.
Post # 239
2653 posts
Sugar bee

Left the FB group as my scan this morning didn’t go well. My DH is astounded by my intuition- This is the second elective scan a MMC was discovered at. I hope nobody else has to join me xxx

Post # 240
569 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  I am so, so sorry to hear that and am heartbroken for you. Sending you lots of support from across the ocean, and I hope you get your rainbow soon. Take care of yourself.

The topic ‘March 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors