(Closed) March 2015 Mamas!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 241
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  I am so, so sorry to hear this. Sending you positive thoughts while you and your husband deal with this. 

Post # 242
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  I am so, so sorry. You are a great mama with great intuition, and I pray you get your forever baby soon. 

Post # 243
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
astro18:  Hi sorry, I sent you a PM but now would like to request you not put me in the group. I’ll join mid september:)

Post # 244
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  I’m terribly sorry to hear your news. Look after yourself. sending you lots of support.

Post # 245
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hope it’s okay I update. I’ve not been on WB much lately! 

Went for the dating ultrasound today. By my dates I’m 6w5 or 6d, and I was measuring 6w3d today, with a heartbeat at 124. I’m hoping the three day discrepancy isn’t a problem. The radiographer didn’t seem at all concerned, so I guess that’s good. I see my doctor on Thursday, so hopefully she’ll put my mind at ease.

Post # 246
2653 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
grapefruitgal:  Thanks so much. Hopefully I’ll be back with positive news soon. Best of luck with your pregnancy. I’ll be following from afar. I hope you guys continue to update a little bit on WB! 

View original reply
LAZB:  Thank you so much. I’m sending lots of positive vibes to you for a very H&H 9 months and long after thaT. You deserve it xxx

View original reply
winerygirl:  Thanks so much. Look after yourself and keep me updated on your pregnancy xxx

Post # 247
2653 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
Magpie86:  Thank you so much. Thinking of you and sending lots of happy baby vibes to you for a H&H pregnancy. You deserve your rainbow baby xxx

Post # 248
569 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  Thank you, you are so sweet.  I’m keeping you in my thoughts, and hope you’re doing okay!

Post # 249
116 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
krstino1012:  Hi March 2015 Mama from a April 2015 mama! I found this post when searching for low progesterone on the Bee. My 13 DPO progesterone came back at 10.3 ng/ml. I incidently had a reading before my BFP at 7 DPO and it was 8.1 only. I know this is normal but at the lower end of it. I can’t get my doctor to give me any supplements since I’m still only 14 DPO. May I know what your level was and at what DPO when it caused your doc to be concerned? Also, did the supplements work to raise your levels? I’m trying to gather more resources before I meet with my doc. Thank you and best wishes for a healthy baby 🙂

Post # 250
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Due date: March 4th 2015!

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I tested 12 dpo and got my bfp!

How long did you try before your BFP? We just got married May 23, and conceived right away the beginning of June- so no time at all!<br />

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? This sweet baby is our first!<br />

Any symptoms yet? The bloat is the worst! Also pretty tired- some days are worse than others though!<br />

What are you most excited about? A baby belly and then having a sweet little one in my arms.<br />

What are you most nervous about? Baby sticking, high blood pressure in pregnancy, baby being healthy<br />

What will you miss most while pregnant? Nothing. being pregnant is something I have always wanted and waited for, and Anything else is nothing compared to this!! 

<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px;” />Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/march-2015-mamas/#ixzz3AMkNnEvP

Post # 251
569 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
SoontobeMrsKB:  Congratulations and welcome!

Post # 252
1586 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Hey Girls!!! I fgured it was time i join you guys! 

Due Date? March 8/2015

How Many DPO were you when you got your BFP (If you were tracking)? I wasnt tracking and actually i’m not even sure we had sex haha jk, but I got my BFP when I was 7 days late. I’m regular so that was at CD 36.

How long did you try before your BFP? We started trying right after our wedding which was January 2013… after feeling stressed out about not being successful after a few months we decided that concieving a child under those circumstances wasnt how we wanted to do it so we took a break for a bit… started trying again then shortly after ran into some financial issues that couldnt be ignored. My husband and I decided that we needed to work on our marraige and eachother before we continie trying so we took another break and started trying again probably around spring of this year. So if I had to guestimate, I would say maybe 8-9 months worth of trying over a year and a half. 

Do you have kids yet, or is this the first? First baby for us! So excited!

Any symptoms yet? YES! I tested and I was about 5 and a half weeks and thats when most of the symptoms started. Before that (when i was waiting for AF) I was getting mild cramps. My frist symptoms were Extreme tiredness… I was falling asleep on the couch so early… I would eat and feel like i needed a nap and sometimes even nap during the day. I also felt queezy and hungry, If i didnt eat then the nausea really kicked in… no throwing up yet though. Also tender boobs… all these symptoms are pretty much gone now and i’m about 11 weeks.

What are you most excited about? Oh goodness! This is tough. Im already feeling overwhelmed with all the can-do and cant-do’s but there are a few things i’m really stoked about. My husbannd is probably more excited than I am and I cannot wait to see him interacting with my belly and with the baby after he/she is born. I’m also kind of excited for my belly and pregnancy fashion… and the biggest excitement is to hold my baby and see him/her for the first time (my husband is 1/2 filipino and I am caucasion, so we’re beyond curious to see our babys charectoristics)

What are you most nervous about? TONS! I’m trying to stay relaxed but i’m worried that i’ll be a bad mother, i’m a slim girl to begin with so i’m worried about my body afterwards and i’m worried about making sure I have a strong and passionate relationship with my husband after baby and i’m also worried that baby is healthy. 

What will you miss most while pregnant? Feeling like myself… I already feel like someone else… tired, cant eat everything i want, waking up to pee in the night and feeling pudgy. 🙁 Le sigh

Post # 253
569 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Pappy8:  Congratulations!! I think a lot of the convo has moved to the FB group, and I have no idea how to add you, but probably one of the ladies who is more active on that will chime in and let you know (if you’re interested!)

Post # 254
1586 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
Magpie86:  I am definatly interested 🙂 someone add me plz!

Post # 255
609 posts
Busy bee

Where’d everybody go? Is there still a private group I can get added to? I’m at 13 weeks and just felt movement for the 1st time!! So excited! 

The topic ‘March 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors