(Closed) March 2015 Mamas!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 256
5983 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

MissGemini:  we are all on a FB page. Send me your FB name/email and I will ask the lead to add you 😀

Post # 257
188 posts
Blushing bee

MissGemini:  Yes, do join us on FB. How did you know it was the baby moving??!! What did it feel like? Is this your first? I’m 13 weeks today and dying to feel my baby .

Post # 258
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

At 12 weeks I am finally feeling okay about joining this group! I know ridiculous, but that’s how I am haha.

Due date: March 18

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I’m gonna be honest, I still don’t know what DPO means… I wasn’t tracking anything.

How long did you try before your BFP? Less than a month. Got off BC May 30th  and was pregnant shortly after

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? Just fur babies!

Any symptoms yet? Not really, I feel pretty great, minus being tired!

What are you most excited about? Oh man so many things. I’m just really super excited to be a mom!

What are you most nervous about? Something going wrong, I worry way too much! Oh and my husband not helping, always worry I will have to do it all.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Eating my steak/burgers medium rare… I can’t even look at well done meat haha.

<br /><br /><br />

Post # 259
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Yes, anyone interested in joining the secret Facebook group for February and March 2015 Mammas please send me your e-mail.  It is the only way you can be invited unless we are facebook friends.  There are 20 of us so far and it is so fantastic seeing all the photo updates from women who are all at about the same stage of this pregnancy!  We even have a few that know gender already.  <br /><br />

Post # 260
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m super late to this game but can I join? I used to be constantly on this site. Now I am on HB more but it’s a bit slow. My baby is due March 17 and I am 35 weeks tomorrow. 

The topic ‘March 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors