(Closed) March 2015 Mamas!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

LilLis:  No morning sickness but my digestive track has been all kinds of uncomfortable lol  

Post # 62
528 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

LilLis:  No morning sickness here either yet. My stomach has been doing some interesting things though lol…

I thought my RE appt was this morning to recheck my levels but it is actually tomorrow…boo! I just want to know that they are doubling like they should be! 

Post # 63
850 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I feel awfal, at 5+5 if I dont eat every 1-2 hours then I feel like I will throw up. All day long. Thrid day now. So far I have avoided actcually being sick, but I hope this doest last, or get worse for the whole of the first tirmester, it would drive me nuts.

Post # 64
635 posts
Busy bee

katie395:  Glad to know I’m not the only one with the stomach issues LOL

I got a call from my doctor just now and the pregnancy was confirmed with blood tests.  My progesterone levels are low so they perscribed my prometrium to be used daily until 12 weeks.  I go back tomorrow for another blood level check to make sure.  Lets hope those numbers double!!!

Post # 65
850 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Oh and now the actual sick has kicked in. At 5pm so much for Morning Sickness. This is not as fun as advertised. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 66
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Feb momma just popping in to say hi and Congrats to all you ladies! 

Mrs. Jaguar:  Happy to hear things are back on track for you!

phoebephoebo:  Still so amazingly excited for you! Xoxo!  How has your hcg been?  Any further speculation on more than one embie? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tomato22:  Hey lady!  How are you??  Haven’t heard from you in a while but always thinking of you when I cruise my FF list!  Wow, October already, that’s flown by! 

Ok, I’ll stop thread-jacking now!  Happy & healthy 9 months to you all!

Post # 67
106 posts
Blushing bee

really hoping to join this soon!  Just got my BFP but awaiting a little more testing to be sure! 

Post # 69
2654 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

whybee:  peachcake:  jny1179:  Thanks so much! I’ve been avoiding this place as sheer terror is the only thing I’m feeling right now!!!! 

whybee:  peachcake:  Really hope to see you guys here too ๐Ÿ™‚

missstarling:  It’s funny the way things work out. Luckily you didn’t need to. I was just about to do IUI! 

Post # 70
2654 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

MrsBananas:  Thanks! Are you on Feb thread? I didn’t ask to do hcg but I’ve got a scan next Wednesday (really had to push for it). Hopefully I’ll find out it’s 1/2 and relax a bit more then!!!

Want to catch up with everyone but gonna stay off until I know everything’s ok nxt week. Hope everyone’s doing well. No symptoms here either, btw.

Post # 71
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

phoebephoebo:  Hey I just wanted to say huge congratulations and I’m crossing my fingers for you for a sticky baby! Good luck for your scan next week ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 72
5983 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

ladies! I cannot belive I got lost and forgot to track this thread! 

Mrs. Jaguar: your early comments stopped my heart. I am so glad that everything is well know! Thank God!

Congrats and welcome to all the newbees! yay!

I am having weird stomach issues too, gasy and constipated. I feel super nauseous if I dont every few hours but as long as I do, I am fine. My boobs are out of control. I already wear a 40DDD pre pregnancy and my boobs are already spilling out of my bras. They are so sore, heavy and swollen. 

There is a sickness going around at work and of course I got it. A sore throat (so painful!), swollen tonsills, headache, coughing and sneezing. so that really sucks cause i cannot take any medicine. lots of tea and honey!

Post # 73
5983 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

questions for all the March mama’s. 

Have you told anyone yet? I told 4 ppl. My husband first. Then my very close friend who we have been each others rock during TTC. I told my other close friend who has two kids under the age of 2 and I need her advise on things lol I also told my best friend.

At what point will you tell certain ppl? At what point will you allow it to be public knowledge? we will tell our parents after our first drs appointment. it wont be public knowledge until i start showing. I am not sure when to tell my boss yet.

how will you tell your parents? our parents live far away. I think I will send a cute card with a pic of the ultrasound saying “Baby G ETA March 1, 2015” 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  .
Post # 74
635 posts
Busy bee

bestbuddies:  Obviously my husband knew right away.  I also told my close friend who has been TTC with me – she is now 3 months pregnant and also by my best friend.  I told my mom, dad and sister last night but told them not to tell anyone else.  I figured if something happened I would tell them so wanted them to be aware.  Plus I am going to the lakehouse with them this weekend and they will be suspicious if i’m not drinking.

I think we will start telling everyone else around 12 weeks – work I am going to wait until I start showing.  

I told my mom by saying – you gotta look at this picture mom.  So i showed her and my sister a pic of the positive test on my phone . my sister was like “you?” and my mom just started crying she was so happy.  

Post # 75
528 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Ladies unfortunately I will be leaving the group. Had my 2nd hcg blood test today and it dropped to 20. dr said it’s an early miscarriage. I  completely devastated and hurt like I have never hurt before. I wish you ladies all a happy and healthy 9 months. 

The topic ‘March 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors