(Closed) March 2015 Mamas!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 121
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Due Date:  March 10th

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP?  10 DPO

How long did you try before your  BFP? Trying since November 2013 with a BFP in march that wasn’t meant to be

Do you have kids yet, or is this the first?  First!!!

What are you most excited about?  To hear the hearbeat for the first time, being pregnant, finding out in the delivery room if we have a boy or girl!!!

What are you most nervous about?  Miscarriage at the moment

What will you miss most while pregnant?  Not much I am very excited to be pregnant!  Occasionally a beer but I probably won’t even miss it!

Post # 122
43 posts
Newbee

I haven’t “officially” joined yet either…

My due date based upon LMP is March 9.

We weren’t tracking. My husband and I decided to just try, and if we weren’t pregnant after a few cycles, we’d go from there.

I actually got off of BC a couple of months ago.

This will be my first child, but he has a daughter that we have full-time. πŸ™‚ 

I’m most excited about the new baby and being a mom!

But at this stage, still nervous about miscarriage or something being wrong with the baby. :/

I’ll miss the occasional drink I suppose. I’m not really a caffeine-drinker, and we don’t really even drink often! Over the 4th, we went to his mom’s house for a family get-together. We didn’t know if I was pregnant yet, so I didn’t have anything, but I got offered numerous times, lol.

View original reply
astro18:  

That would be wonderful! Just pm you?

Post # 124
150 posts
Blushing bee

Super squinter BFP for me at 8dpo today – EDD somewhere between 27-29 March 2015 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ So excited

Post # 125
687 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Congratulations to all the new roll callers. So pleased to see the board looking busy. Special congrats to

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  great to see your scan and everything looking healthy.

I was trying to count how many due dates we have on the board….but gave up, my brain is getting slower!

Hope everyone is doing well and not suffering too much with evil ‘morning – 24hr a day – sickness’.

Post # 126
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hope it’s okay if I join. Got my BFP yesterday. Still doesn’t feel real!!

Due date: March 24th, 2015 (based on O date from temping and OPK)

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 12dpo, but I’d held out in testing till then. 

How long did you try before your BFP? We started trying in March, but I have PCOS and my cycles have been whacky so this was the second attempt. 

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? Nope, this is our first πŸ˜€

Any symptoms yet? Yes, and they are very reassuring! Fatigue, insomnia (they go hand in hand!), gassiness, bloating, cramps, nausea. 

What are you most excited about? My Destination Wedding and I becoming parents. Everything! 

What are you most nervous about? Miscarriage. Trying to focus on the present, though. Right now, I am pregnant, and life is good. 

What will you miss most while pregnant? Not much. Prosciutto and soft cheese. Sashimi? More than happy with the payoff though!

Post # 127
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Got my BFP Friday and a stronger one yesterday, but waiting to see the doctor to officially post. I just needed to tell someone! I haven’t been active on the TTC boards because I wanted to try to keep myself relaxed since I have PCOS and didn’t know how long it would take. Hope to give more info soon! Congrats to all the expectant moms!

Post # 128
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
cmeeks:  Yes, that is all you need to do.  Still a small group – but we would love to have you. 

Post # 129
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Due Date:  According to LMP Feb 27 but I have a long cycle, so according to OD March 1!

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP?  13 DPO

How long did you try before your  BFP? Trying since July 2013, BFP 1/6/2014 and MC 3/12/2014

Do you have kids yet, or is this the first?  First!!!

What are you most excited about?  Making it to 10 weeks to have M6 test, and then everything working out this time.

What are you most nervous about?  another miscarriage

What will you miss most while pregnant?  Drinking with my husband and friends on the boat.  Most recently, I miss feeling good – bad morning sickness ALL DAY yesterday

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”> </div>

Post # 130
93 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  CONGRATS! mine is in a few hours- can’t wait to update!

Post # 131
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
MissGemini:  I havent seen the obgyn yet, my family doctor was the one who did the first ultrasound. He is the best doctor ever, he really really cares about his patients.  On my first visit he gave me his personal cell phone number and said he does it for all his pregnancy, cancer and mental health patients.  He told me that if he finds out I went and spent hours waiting up at the hospital in emerg to see a doctor that he would be really upset. He told me to call him if i am ever concerned or worried and that there are no stupid questions.  I could call him day or night! Its so nice to feel supported especially since by last doctor probably wouldn’t even know my name and her was only concerned was getting you out of her office as fast as possible

Post # 132
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Well, I haven’t been active on the boards (with the exception of lurking!) since well before my wedding, but I just got a BFP on Saturday and I am bursting to tell someone other than DH. I called my doctor this morning to get bloodwork to confirm. Still hasn’t hit me that this is real!!

Due Date: Based on LMP, March 20th. 

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP? 13 DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? This was our first cycle actively trying. 

Do you have kids yet, or is this the first? This will be our first!

What are you most excited about? Hearing the heartbeat, feeling the baby move, watching my DH become a dad…. I am so excited for this entire adventure.

What are you most nervous about? This is silly, but I’m worried my sister (who is due in October) will feel like I’m stealing her thunder, or that people will assume we decided to have a baby to “keep up” with my siblings. My husband and I are so excited to start this chapter. We’ve been together for 10 years and it was always in our plans to start trying within the year of our wedding. I suppose I just have to stop worrying about people’s opinions!

What will you miss most while pregnant? Mostly, coffee and wine! 

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by grapefruitgal.
Post # 133
150 posts
Blushing bee

Due Date: March 28th

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP? 8 DPO!

How long did you try before your BFP? Got it first go! πŸ™‚

Do you have kids yet, or is this the first? Third baby πŸ™‚ I have two daughters, aged 8 and 4.

What are you most excited about? Growing a beautiful bump

What are you most nervous about? …. probably life with three kids! :O

What will you miss most while pregnant? Definitely wine, and I’ve also cut right back on the coffee so will miss that too πŸ™‚ 

Post # 134
2402 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Looks like I won’t be a March mama after all. Been down this road before, life is very cruel!!

Post # 135
150 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  πŸ™ Sorry to hear that

The topic ‘March 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors