(Closed) March 2016 Mamas!! Springing into our 2nd Trimester!!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1153 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

What # is this for your family? This is baby #2

How far along are you? 13w2d

Team Pink, Blue, or Green? We are finding out

Are you having a Gender Reveal? No

Cravings? Pizza this week

Symptoms? Tired, but I also have a 18 month old I chase around and its been unseasonably hot around here so its hard to say if its a pregnancy problem, parent of a toddler issue, weather or a combo of all three.

Any nursery ideas & where are you registering at? I’m thinking an ocean or surf theme for a boy. Probably won’t register as this is #2

Post # 4
30 posts
Newbee

What # is this for your family? #1 AND #2 

How far along are you? 11 weeks 5 days 

Due Date? March 17- but thats the 40 week mark which twin mommies rarely get to 

Team Pink, Blue, or Green? We will be finding out but don’t know yet

Are you having a Gender Reveal? No

Cravings? alfredo sauce, thumbprint cookies, chick fil a

Symptoms? super tired and heartburn. some mild nausea if i get too hungry

Any nursery ideas & where are you registering at? I am considering a Mickey/Minnie Mouse theme with black, white and red polka dots. We haven’t decided where to register yet – likely Amazon and probably Babies R Us. 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  mlc5833.
Post # 5
1283 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

What # is this for your family? #1 ! 

How far along are you? Alllmost 12 weeks. So close! Due March 19th! 

Team Pink, Blue, or Green? Green all the way! 

Are you having a Gender Reveal?

Cravings? Hummus, apples, candy 

Symptoms? Sore books, tired ++++, some heartburn at times, some nausea at times

Any nursery ideas & where are you registering at? I think a gender neutral bohemian/world traveller theme. Will likely register at Babies R Us. 

Post # 7
1283 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Edited above 🙂

Post # 8
918 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

What # is this for your family? Baby #1!

How far along are you? Between 11 and 12 weeks – we’ll have our dating scan in 2 days!

Due Date? March 18th according to my LMP.

Team Pink, Blue, or Green? Definitely finding out, but don’t know yet.

Are you having a Gender Reveal? Haven’t decided yet. I think it’d be cool to do one for our parents, like with a cake that’s pink or blue inside.

Cravings? Chocolate Ice Cream, french fries, macaroni & cheese, fried chicken sandwiches, and grape slushies.

Symptoms? Extreme exhaustion and a lot of nausea this past week. Oh, and headaches. Hoping this doesn’t last – I was only a bit tired with a little nausea until this last week!

Any nursery ideas & where are you registering at? I’d like to incorporate pandas into our nursery – I love pandas! That’s all I’ve decided so far. We’ll probably register at Buy Buy Baby, Babies R Us, and maybe Amazon.

Post # 9
214 posts
Helper bee

What # is this for your family? Baby #2!

How far along are you? 10 weeks 3 days

Due Date? March 26

Team Pink, Blue, or Green? We’ll be finding out sometime in October at the anatomy scan.  My symptons are very different than with DS so I’m fully convinced its a girl at this point.  

Are you having a Gender Reveal? No.

Cravings? Chocolate milk, iced tea, popsicles.  Honestly more aversions than cravings.

Symptoms? All day nausea for the last 6 weeks that’s finally subsiding, lightheadedness, exhaustion, constipation, some round ligament pain starting this week.

Any nursery ideas & where are you registering at? DS’s nursery was gray walls, white furniture and teal & green (bedding, rug, curtains, lampshades).  I’m not sure if we’re doing a separate nursery (we live in a 2 bedroom plus loft and theoretically we could build a room into the loft) but I’m thinking we’ll just share DS’s bedding and add some pops of pink if its a girl.  Since this is number 2 we won’t be registering but last time I was registered at BuyBuyBaby and Target.

Post # 11
1154 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

What # is this for your family?

Baby #1!

How far along are you?

11 weeks 5 days – due date March 17th

Team Pink, Blue, or Green?

Will find out October 6th!

Are you having a Gender Reveal?

No party, but will announce to close friends and family and eventually post something to Facebook.  

Cravings?

Changes with the wind.

Symptoms?

Exhaustion and extreme nausea and vomiting.

Any nursery ideas & where are you registering at?

No nursery ideas yet since we don’t know what we’re having just yet.  Will probably register at Buy Buy Baby, Target, or Amazon.  Maybe all three, who knows!  🙂

Post # 13
30 posts
Newbee

oliviakatherine:  Technically March 17 – not expecting to make it that long though! 

Post # 14
214 posts
Helper bee

oliviakatherine:  I’m still 2.5 weeks away from 2nd tri so I’m tempering my excitement.  I’m having more good days than bad so I see the end in sight for morning sickness.  Honestly I’ve been useless at work so I’m somewhat looking forward to announcing so I don’t look like I’ve just been a moron for the last month at work.

Post # 15
918 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

sailgrl18:  I’ve been pretty useless at work, too! Mostly due to pregnancy brain, so I’m looking forward to announcing! I’m hoping to do it in the next 3 or 4 weeks, before our company picnic near the end of the month.

oliviakatherine:  Edited my reply with my due date – it’s March 18th per my LMP, but I’ll get a more accurate due date on Thursday during my dating scan!

The topic ‘March 2016 Mamas!! Springing into our 2nd Trimester!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors