(Closed) March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Just for fun! Are you planning on having a gender reveal party?
    Yes : (8 votes)
    11 %
    No : (43 votes)
    57 %
    Maybe : (13 votes)
    17 %
    Gender Reveal but no party! : (11 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 16
    1153 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Congrats to all of the mommies to Bee! I’m a March 2014 mom back in the saddle!

How far along are you? 4w0d

What’s your estimated due date: 3/6/16

How many cycles trying? We weren’t trying, oops!

When did you get your BFP? 6/25

Who have you told? A couple of close mom friends

When do you plan on telling more people?  12w or later 

How did you tell your partner? I haven’t told him yet. I ordered a “big sister” shirt for Dear Daughter and it should arrive Wednesday 

Any symptoms yet? I’m just really tired but I have a 16 month old Dear Daughter so I’ve been tired for a while now

What are you most excited about/for? I’m still wrapping my head around this whole thing. I was hoping babies would be closer to 3-4 years apart not 2.

When is your first appt? We just moved to our state last year and I haven’t had a need to pick an OB yet so I suppose I should get on that tomorrow.

For fun – names? I’ve got nothing

For fun – Darling Husband will definitely want to find out what we are having.

Post # 17
    377 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2016

How far along are you? 4w

What’s your estimated due date: 3/2/16 by my O date but 2/29/2016 by first day of last period!

How many cycles trying? 2 years! Been taking metaformin and clomid but nothing worked, waiting for our first IVF consultation appointment! 

When did you get your BFP? 6/26

Who have you told? only my partner going to wait till we’ve had a scan to tell anyone else, really hard as at family wedding Saturday!

How did you tell your partner? I made a card months ago when I thought we might be before but never gave it to him, I also had bought a baby cricket jumper as he’s a cricketer. He was on nights so I wrapped jumper in yellow paper with pink and blue ribbon then tapped test to inside of card, I left it on the floor so it looked like it had been posted and it was first thing he saw when he came through the door. His face was perfect when he read the card!

Any symptoms yet? I’m a bit tired, felt dizzy now and then, some occasional nausea, bloated and painful boobs. Five days late made me test, well that and the boobs as not normal. Oh feel I can smell smells more!

What are you most excited about/for? 12 week scan, telling everyone and teaching them to play cricket!

When is your first appt? need to ring Monday as only tested Friday afternoon but I peed all over stick and had to wait 4 hours to test again in the evening to check it was really positive. Did digital today Sunday which made it all so real to see words pregnant!

For fun – names? Henry or Sophie

Post # 18
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

OliveFinn:  So sorry to hear this, I’m so hoping your next levels are better. Please keep us updated.

Post # 19
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

Congrats to all the ladies here so far.  I’m so excited to be here with baby #2, just found out today after a crazy cycle and hoping this baby sticks, it’s still really really early.

How far along are you? 3 weeks 4 days, super early

What’s your estimated due date: March 9th

How many cycles trying? 5

When did you get your BFP? Today, which is anywhere from 9 to 13 dpo, can’t quite pin down which day I ovulated.

Who have you told? My husband

When do you plan on telling more people? After the first ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat.

How did you tell your partner? I woke him up and said you have to look at this, “do you see a second line?” I really thought I was out and that AF had made her appearance.  Well it was pretty much 3 days of spotting that stopped, had a temp dip and then a big temp rise the last two days so on a whim I decided to test.

Any symptoms yet? Not really. Just a little cramping.  Last pregnancy I had really sore boobs, cramping, and fatigue. Hoping that’s not a sign of anything.

What are you most excited about/for? The first ultrasound.  After that I just can’t wait to see how my daughter does with this and a new baby.

When is your first appt? Haven’t made it yet but my doctor won’t see me until 8 weeks so last week of July, 1st week of August.

For fun – Do you have any names picked out? Nope! I used up my one and only name I liked.

For fun – Bonus round: Will you find out the gender or are you team green? I’m fidning out the gender for sure, I’m too much of a planner to wait.

Post # 20
    47 posts
    Newbee

Long time lurker but thought it would be fun to get involved this pregnancy!

How far along are you? Almost 4 weeks!

What’s your estimated due date: March 9th

How many cycles trying? This was our first month trying after a miscarriage in March. 

When did you get your BFP? I got a faint, but also could have been an evap like, June 25 but got definite positives tonight on the 28th! Lmp was June 3rd!

Who have you told? DH and my mom

When do you plan on telling more people?

After my last miscarriage a few montha ago we have decided to wait until 10 weeks. It will just be much more joyful for us telling everyone after we are out of the scary zone so that people will be happy for us instead of worried. 

How did you tell your partner? Screed from the bathroI’m and running to him with the tests squealing to which he replied,”I knew I had super sperm!”

Any symptoms yet? I have already been queasy all during the day. This happened she. I was pregnant with DS as well so I’m taking it as a good sign since whenever I had my miscarriage I never felt anything really. 

What are you most excited about/for? Definitley hearing that heart beat! Then finding out gender and not having to worry anymore about beach bod! Haha

When is your first appt? I need to call and schedule but I don’t think k it will be until I am at least 8 weeks so probably another month…hoping the morning/all day sickness keeps up for reassurance. 

For fun – Do you have any names picked out?  Yes for sure for a girl and possibly boy name too!

For fun – Bonus round: Will you find out the gender or are you team green? Finding out as soon as I can!

I did have a miscarriage a few months ago but I also have a precious 1 year old baby boy that I never had trouble with during that pregnancy so I’m choosing to be positive about this one and pray for peace and God’s will. Excited to take this journey with you all!

Post # 21
    377 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2016

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? I can go to sleep fine but can’t seem to stay asleep! Woke at 4.30am Saturday and couldn’t get back to sleep I put it down to excitement was fine Saturday night but been awake now Sunday night since 2.30am!!

Post # 22
    314 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I really wish I could join but I’m just not confident enough yet. So I had a squinter yesterday late afternoon and this morning (dh reckons he couldnt see it) I have been using my cheapo ones each time I pee and they are all stark white apart from one I just did which was a squinter also. I should be 12dpo and they are so light I’m just really worried it’s going to end in a chemiCal pregnancy. Does anyone know how early a blood test shows up accuracy? Ive had stomach cramps like I would the night before a period (due tomorrow) and as much as I know that can be a pregnancy symptom it doesn’t help me with stressing. I guess I just expected to have definite lines by 12dpo. Sorry just needed to vent really, my fingers are crossed that it’s darker tomorrow morning. 

Post # 23
    1653 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Mrs2b2014:  sending happy thoughts your way ๐Ÿ™‚  I can’t answer your questions as I’m very very new to all this, but wanted to chime in!

Post # 24
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

Alip22:  Your appointment is coming up soon, can’t wait to hear how it goes.

thanlon_88:  Late August! That seems so far away

tprevost:  Aww that was an awesome accident to tell him on Father’s day.

christina817:  I am dying to tell people too but waiting until after I hear the heartbeat.

kanneseg:  Hope you’re feeling better.

Mrs2b2014:  Did the line look any darker today? (even if it was still a squinter)  With my first pregnancy it was usually a couple days between tests when I would notice a difference. Hopefully that will be the case for you and everything is ok.

Post # 25
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

ThePrincessBride10612:  Glad to see another second time mom on the board ๐Ÿ™‚

Mojito77:  What a great way to tell your Darling Husband and glad you’re here after such a long TTC journey. As for sleeping my body is still used to waking up to temp so I’m up at 630, which is before my daughter is even waking up.  I did notice the fatigue is possibly starting to set in, I went to bed at 9 last night because I was just so tired.

texasmama2bee:  Due date twin ๐Ÿ™‚ And another second time mom, hopefully everything goes smoothly this pregnancy.

Post # 26
    727 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

redhead46:  I looked at my paperwork – I can book my u/s between Aug 11-28 so I guess that’s mid August. Still so far though!

Mojito77:  I am sleeping normally but definitely have sore boobs and some nausea starting

I was planning on telling my parents at 6 weeks… but I told them yesterday (oops)! They were super excited ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 27
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

Just booked my first two appointments, July 28th will be my first ultrasound and lab work.  August 18th will be a follow up for the labs and to go over genetic testing. Yay!

Post # 28
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

thanlon_88:  August does seem so far away. I can’t wait to tell people. I’m telling all the random people on the internet and random strangers at the playground today (it came up in conversation I swear) beacuse I need to get it out.  I might tell my mom on Friday when I see her.

Post # 29
    314 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

LavenderBride24:  thanks for your support

redhead46:  to be honest it’s either the same or lighter today ๐Ÿ™ im not holding onto much hope at, such a rollercoaster.

if you test with smu do u have to not drink for 4 hours?

Post # 30
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

Mrs2b2014:  Sorry to hear that, still hoping it all works out.  If you’re doing a hold then yes you’re supposed to limit fluids to avoid dilution.

The topic ‘March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors