(Closed) March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Just for fun! Are you planning on having a gender reveal party?
    Yes : (8 votes)
    11 %
    No : (43 votes)
    57 %
    Maybe : (13 votes)
    17 %
    Gender Reveal but no party! : (11 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 31
    641 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2015

Mojito77:  Argh! Same problem! I haven’t slept through the night in a week! Surprisingly, I seem to have a good amount of energy! More than when we were trying.

Post # 32
    314 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

the top one is today do u think it’s any darker?

Post # 33
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

Mrs2b2014:  They’re both up and down and look almost identical but I think the one on the right may be slightly darker, hopefully that’s the one from today???

Post # 34
    2661 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Mrs2b2014:  September mama just jumping in to say that you won’t get much of a progression on cheapies, if you’re looking for darkening lines each day use and compare FRERs. My cheapies all looked about the same for the first week before they got visibly darker while the FRERs were obvious. Good luck!

Post # 35
    314 posts
    Helper bee

redhead46:  which way have they flipped? Triangle pointing up or down?

MrsFairyBee:  these are my in betweenS they aren’t my cheapies but arent frer either, just another brand but from memory about the same price as frer. Thanks for your help tho Ill get some frer after I use the ones I currently have πŸ™‚

Post # 37
    314 posts
    Helper bee

redhead46:  the one on the right is yesterday’s.

eta: actually it is the day before yesterday in the pm.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Mrs2b2014.
    Post # 38
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

Mrs2b2014:  πŸ™  They really are so close that it could just be normal fluctuation.

Post # 39
    807 posts
    Busy bee

Mrs2b2014:  I’m a Feb mama who spent weeks peeing on cheepies trying to get my line darker! It’s easier said than done, but don’t do it πŸ™‚ I drove myself crazy with them, and I realized that they are horrible for checking progression since they don’t change much day to day. I second the PP and if you want to check progression, use a FRER!

Post # 40
    10 posts
    Newbee

redhead46:  I’ve been telling strangers too haha. We went out to dinner to celebrate the night I got my BFP and we told the waitress. We were just too excited, and we figured it’s okay to tell a stranger we’ll never see again! 

Post # 41
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

christina817:  Haha.  I had taken my daughter to a playground today and was talking to another mom there who had a 3 year old and 10 week old baby with her.  I was just making small talk about the baby and she asked if my daughter was the only one, so of course I had to tell her I was pregnant πŸ™‚ I really needed to get it out there.  4th of July is going to be tough though, my aunt is having a big party with all my family and of course lots of drinks.  I know I’m going to want to tell everyone but I’m keeping it in and just saying I’m the desginated driver.

Post # 42
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee

I figure we can start a running list of due dates, so here we go.

Due Dates:
    March 1st: Alip22, thanlon_88, christina817, OliveFinn
    March 2nd: tprevost, Mojito77
    March 6th: ThePrincessBride10612
    March 7th: kanneseg
    March 9th: redhead46, texasmama2bee

Post # 43
    47 posts
    Newbee

My first appointment is July 20th! I should be about 6 weeks 5 days by then…I’m sure it will go sooo slow! 

Anyone else had bathroom issues?? Too Much Information but I do not remember this problem from my first pregnancy and no matter what I eat I immediately have to rush to use the restroom after!

Post # 44
    314 posts
    Helper bee

id like to apologise in advance for all of my questions i always thought i would do a pregnancy test, itd be dark or the next day it would be dark so tbh ive been struggling with the uncertainty. i even have a tshirt wrapped up for my dh but havent given it to him since i want to be sure first. he does know whats happening though so im also a little sad that i didnt get to surprise him. i saw someone on here once say; i am pregnant at the moment and thats something to celebrate and thats what i tell myself about 10 times a day. i figured i might as well join πŸ™‚

How far along are you? Early! 4+2 based on last period but since i have 31 day cycles i think i am 3+6 (af is due tomorrow?)  let me know if im wrong πŸ™‚

What’s your estimated due date: March 6th (period) or march 9th (cycle length)

How many cycles trying? Second

When did you get your BFP? i took a test with fmu on 11dpo which had an indent that accumulated ink so i threw it out then a few hours later fished it out of the bin and saw a second line, took another test and got a faint bfp.

Who have you told? Darling Husband and a friend from work who started ttc the same month as us but has known fertility problems πŸ™ we talk about it every week how we are going so it just came up today.

When do you plan on telling more people? We go away with Darling Husband family (FIL, Brother-In-Law +  SO)for a weekend in 2 1/2 weeks so we will probably tell them the day we leave. i want to tell my family (dad, mom, sister) first but depends on timing because i want Darling Husband there at the time we tell them. Mother-In-Law and SIL will be after 12 weeks and my two best friends will be when i see them next (probably a month)

How did you tell your partner? I called him inside, put my hands behind my back and asked him to choose a hand. he chose the wrong one ha but i showed him and said theres a faint line i think im pregnant. he was confused becaues all of the movies show a strong second line and it wasnt until i sent him a link saying that it only has to be faint that he was as confused as me haha.

Any symptoms yet? i was sooo tired the week before bfp and one day i nearly went home from work because i felt like i was going to throw up in the morning. i am getting tired again plus headaches and stomach cramps like af is coming, i will probably stress less if af doesnt come this week.

What are you most excited about/for? To get through the next week and tell our families, hear the heart beat and pretty much everything.

When is your first appt? Havent made one yet, my doctor is going away so ill have to see another one to get a confirmation blood test.

For fun – Do you have any names picked out? there is a girls name dh loves that i hate and a boys name i love. one day i was walking past our spare room and stopped and looked inside for some reason and suddenly picture it with a cot and this name hanging above. i dont believe in that type of stuff so it was very wierd but i love the name.

For fun – Bonus round: Will you find out the gender or are you team green? We will find out πŸ™‚ im a planner planner planner.

thank you all for your support so far i am so excited (fingers crossed) to share this experience with you all πŸ™‚

Post # 45
    377 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2016

Hi all I have a question for you all tge first day of my last period was 25th May which means I’m classed as 5weeks 1 day today but on Sunday the digital test said 1-2 which equates to 3-4 weeks which am I? Got my scan on 9th July which will be 6weeks 4 days but worried I’m earlier than that and won’t scan pregnant!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Mojito77.

The topic ‘March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors