(Closed) March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Just for fun! Are you planning on having a gender reveal party?
    Yes : (8 votes)
    11 %
    No : (43 votes)
    57 %
    Maybe : (13 votes)
    17 %
    Gender Reveal but no party! : (11 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 436
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

If anyone else wants in the Facebook group you can PM me your email address as well and I’ll send you an invite ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 438
    6 posts
    Newbee

So glad I came searching on weddingbee and found you guys! Glad to have a group to share crazy questions and concerns ๐Ÿ™‚

How far along are you? 5 weeks 3 days

What’s your estimated due date: March 16

How many cycles trying? First. We actually weren’t going to start trying until the next cycle since I just removed my copper IUD, but it was my birthday and I told Darling Husband to go for it! We were very surprised 

When did you get your BFP? Negative at 9 DPO and then dark positive 16 DPO.

Who have you told? Just the 2 of us so far. I want to tell everybody!!

When do you plan on telling more people? My parents will be visiting next weekend, so we’ll tell both our parents then. Then just some close friends and siblings

How did you tell your partner? Left the positive test on the box on the front hall table for when he came home from work. He was totally oblivious and didn’t notice right away

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs since early on, frequent peeing, lots of power naps

What are you most excited about/for? To see the doctors and know everything is ok

When is your first appt? July 24. Just over 6 weeks

For fun – Do you have any names picked out? Not really. I like MILs maiden name, Fraser

For fun – Bonus round: Will you find out the gender or are you team green? We’ll find out. Darling Husband thought maybe it would be fun to be surprised, but he knows I wouldn’t be able to wait

Post # 439
    602 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

chloesmommi:  how does one join the facebook group…. it would be a lot easiert to keep up!

Post # 441
    342 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

How far along are you? Early! 4 weeks based on Ovulation! 

What’s your estimated due date: Based on possible conception, March 26 or 27.

How many cycles trying? 6

When did you get your BFP? 7/17, not sure how many DPO because I wasn’t keeping track this cycle.

Who have you told? DH, and my August 2014 Mommy Group.

When do you plan on telling more people? After our first appointment. 

How did you tell your partner? Came out of the bathroom and said “guess what?” Then flashed him my pee sticks.

Any symptoms yet? Just slight cramping every now and then. I’m starting to feel more tired, but I think that’s just in my head. 

What are you most excited about/for? Being pregnant again. I loved having a belly the first time. 

When is your first appt? Don’t have one yet. I’m guessing around 10 weeks.

For fun – Do you have any names picked out? We have a boy name but not a girl one yet.

For fun – Bonus round: Will find out the gender or are you team green? We were team green with Dear Daughter, so this time we’ll find out. I want k to experience it both ways.

Post # 442
    4134 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

How far along are you? Early! 4 weeks today based on ovulation!

What’s your estimated due date: March 27

How many cycles trying? 1, which I am totally shocked about. This is #2 for us. My Dear Daughter just turned 1 a week ago. 

Who have you told? Darling Husband, my mom and his mom

How did you tell your partner? I had gone to bed and tested (wasn’t planning to so don’t know I what came over me). When it was positive, I posted on weddibee to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating. When many many people agreed with me in less than 15 minutes, I went downstairs with the pee stick and just said to Darling Husband – this wasn’t how I was planning to do this, but I’m pregnant. 

Any symptoms yet? Tired. But that could be from chasing around a 1 year old ๐Ÿ™‚

What are you most excited about/for? Right now I’m just really nervous and hoping for a sticky baby  I had a MC at 6 weeks before I got pregnant with my daughter and I’m so worried about it happening again.  So I’m most excited for that first appointment and a heartbeat  

When is your first appt? September 4 right now, but I talked to the DR on Friday and he said he wants to see me sooner. I have to call tomorrow. Hopefully sometime the week of the 16th. 

For fun – do you have any names picked out? We have a boy name from the last time that we still like  no clue on another girl name  we keep them secret though ๐Ÿ™‚

For fun – will you find out the gender or are you team green? We were team green last time and Darling Husband really wants to be again. I liked it more than I thought I would so we’lol likely be team green. 

Post # 448
    209 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

I have my first ultrasound Monday. I will be 4 week 4 days (per ovulation) or 6 weeks 4 days per LP.  At this stage of pregnancy, has anyone been able to see heartbeat this early?

Post # 449
    47 posts
    Newbee

Update my one year old did AWESOME on all four planes and we had a great time! I was sick to my stomach but not any worse than it had been! I go to the doctor for first baby appointment tomorrow at 1 and I’m so nervous! Last time I went exodcting to hear the heartbeat we found out we miscarried…less than one day and I’ll know for sure with this sweet babe!

Post # 450
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

MissBoots:  I’m not sure if you’re only 4 weeks that you’ll be able to see a heartbeat, if you’re 6 weeks it’s possible. 

texasmama2bee:  Good luck tomorrow! Still 9 more days until my appointment. 

The topic ‘March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors