(Closed) March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Just for fun! Are you planning on having a gender reveal party?
    Yes : (8 votes)
    11 %
    No : (43 votes)
    57 %
    Maybe : (13 votes)
    17 %
    Gender Reveal but no party! : (11 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 466
    641 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2015

oliviakatherine:  Oh yeah, I get really bad bloat bump too. I’ve stopped wearing pants entirely. What’s cool though is at about 8w+2, my uterus started migrating upward overnight! Just above my pelvic bone is a hard, round mass like the top of a ball! It’s HAPPENING! It’s exciting, but also quite uncomfortable at times. 

Post # 468
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

SoobySays:  Omgoodness can you feel it move up? Thats got to be a weird feeling. I am supposed to be 8 weeks next week and baby first ultrasound is Monday! So excited!!

Post # 469
    47 posts
    Newbee

I need to take another picture I’ll be 7 weeks sunay! Tonight is the first night I can feel the tightness/stretching feeling that’s a tad uncomfortable and not just miserable bloat so hopefully I’ll have something in a few weeks!

Post # 470
    1283 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

DuPlicate

Post # 472
    214 posts
    Helper bee

oliviakatherine:  Cute bump.  I’ve taken a few pics of my bloat bump.  It feels huge but then I look at pics of my bump when I was pregnant with DS and my feeling huge is pretty small.

Post # 473
    641 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2015

oliviakatherine:  Mostly it feels a little crampy with a little pressure on my bladder. That’s if I’m paying a lot of attention. If not, it just kinda happens and there’s not much to show for it. The only reason I even thought to check was because a woman brought it up on a message board. 

Post # 474
    214 posts
    Helper bee

Good morning ladies!   How were your weekends?   I definitely realized I need to eat more often on the weekends now that I’m pregnant.   No nausea yet (I’m only 5w2d) but I would get very lightheaded.  

Post # 475
    607 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

texasmama2bee:  OMG sorry to pry, but were you out on Lake Conroe in your picture? 

Post # 477
    47 posts
    Newbee

ShabbyChicBee:  No I was at Lake Brownwood in Texas!

Also I started Diclegis for naseua Friday and I feel like a new woman! I know that I’m only 7 weeks so it might not continue to work as my hormones continue to rise but I;m so happy to have a little relief!

Post # 478
    1653 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

sailgrl18:  Weekend was tiring, and by that..I mean I really just slept a lot 🙂  I’m 9 weeks today and have very very little energy.  I’m with you though on the eating-I need to get better about that. 

I was more tired than anything in the beginning, but then got nauseous as time went on.  I type this as I’m eating Saltine crackers 🙂

Post # 479
    1341 posts
    Bumble bee

I was waiting for an April thread, but turns out we are about 8 weeks, not 4! So I am joining you ladies…carrying another March baby over here 🙂 

Post # 480
    214 posts
    Helper bee

mazzoffee:  Welcome and congrats!  Feel free to join the FB group when you are ready.  We’re pretty active over there and unfortunately haven’t paid as much attention to this thread as we had before.

The topic ‘March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors