(Closed) March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Just for fun! Are you planning on having a gender reveal party?
    Yes : (8 votes)
    11 %
    No : (43 votes)
    57 %
    Maybe : (13 votes)
    17 %
    Gender Reveal but no party! : (11 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 481
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

mazzoffee:  welcome and congrats.

Had my first appointment today and I’m measuring right on track. Heard the heartbeat and got to see it flickering. Here’s our little one

Post # 482
    47 posts
    Newbee

sailgrl18:  I’ve tried several times to message people about getting added to the facebook group but I am so new to weddingbee I must be messing something up because it’s been weeks and I havne’t heard anything! haha

Post # 483
    328 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

I had my first dating scan today and according to the size of my little bean, the EDD is 16th March (not the 12th March as estimated), I do have irregular cycle lengths so there was no surprise there.

It was amazing, we got to see it’s little heartbeat and everything. I’m still keeping everything crossed and I am getting extremely anxious.

Post # 484
    641 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2015

texasmama2bee:  If you click on my username, then click “message” on my profile page you can send me a DM. If you give me a link to your FB page, I will send you a Friend Request, then once we’re friends I’ll add you to the FB group.

Post # 485
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

This is our little one! Measuring 8 wks 6 days today…heartbeat was 165 yesterday! Due march 2nd!

Post # 486
    47 posts
    Newbee

SoobySays:  okay I think I did it…let me know if I’m just clueless though and didn’t!

Post # 487
    1553 posts
    Bumble bee

Ahhh so jealous of all your scans!! They’re amazing!!

Post # 488
    641 posts
    Busy bee

texasmama2bee:  You did! I just sent you a friend request.  

Post # 489
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I love seeing all the scans. Yay,for healthy babies!

Post # 490
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Hi Everyone! I’ve been lurking for a bit but finally think i’m ready to join. We’ve had a couple of miscarriages in our TTC journey so far but are hopeful this one sticks. EDD is March 17th! Hope everyone has a healthy 9 months! The scans are all great to see, i’m jealous you’re getting them so early though! My first won’t be until 12 weeks!

Post # 492
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: December 2018

Hi ladies so excited to delurk by  joining a mama to be thread😁

How far along are you? 

Measured 6weeks 3days at my early ultrasound today!

What’s your estimated due date?

March 20th

How many cycles trying? 

This was our fifth

When did you get your BFP? 

July 9th (my period was late every month since we started trying so a few months ago I started taking a test on the day my period was due so I would know it was coming. Needless to say I didn’t expect a bfp at all).

Who have you told? 

Who haven’t we told 😜

When do you plan on telling more people? 

Probably at 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner?

I was home alone and so shocked when I got my bfp so I didn’t really think of anything cute I just blurted it out when he got home.

Any symptoms yet? 

Yes!!! Heartburn, constipation, fatigue, sore sore boobs, and recently peeing all the time along with all day nausea.

What are you most excited about/for? 

Everything but especially seeing my hubby hold our babe for the first time.

When is your first appt? 

It was July 23, he ordered an early us (due to a miscarriage 10 years ago) which was today and couldn’t have been better I got to see and hear the heartbeat!

For fun – Do you have any names picked out? 

No but hubby said it will come to us we can’t over think them.

For fun – Bonus round: Will you find out the gender or are you team green? 

He wants to find out and after the us today I definitely think I want to also.

Post # 493
    1341 posts
    Bumble bee

Awwww love all these scans. We had ours on Tuesday and have another in two weeks. Already can’t wait to see it again. 

Post # 494
    641 posts
    Busy bee

blueeydtriton:  boo880:  Hi ladies! Congratulations and welcome to the board! It’s kind of quiet these days because we made a Secret Group on Facebook and most of the discussion takes place there. If you’re interested in that, send me a DM with your FB address. I’ll send you a friend request and once we are friends, I’ll add you to the group!

Post # 495
    339 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Hi mamas! I’m late to the party because I just found out I’m pregnant with baby #2 – at 8 wks! I have a ten month old and wasn’t expecting to be expecting again so soon, but my husband and I are over the moon. Can someone add me to the FB group?!

The topic ‘March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors