(Closed) March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Just for fun! Are you planning on having a gender reveal party?
    Yes : (8 votes)
    11 %
    No : (43 votes)
    57 %
    Maybe : (13 votes)
    17 %
    Gender Reveal but no party! : (11 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 496
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

boo880:  congrats and welcome!

lovelyrose:  congrats! Just PM me your email address and I can add you to the FB group

Post # 497
    30 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2012

So… I announced this on the FB over the weekend but for the rest of the ladies here, I’m having TWINS! 

I went to the ER Friday night with cramps and a decrease in overall pregnancy symptoms. The ultrasound showed two babies, both with strong heartbeats. They measured 7 weeks and 2 days and 6 weeks 6 days. 

There is absolutely no history of twins in either of our families, totally crazy!!!! 

Post # 498
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

any mommies had any chest pain like in the far left side of your chest around the boob area? I have it some mornings. Google said it could be breats enlarging and pulling, indegestion, stress or rib cage widening.

Post # 499
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee

Any mommies have tiny bump yet? Any cravings?

Post # 500
    214 posts
    Helper bee

oliviakatherine:  I have a good size bloat bump at this point.  Much bigger the second time around.  None of my pants fit me anymore and I’m only 6w3d.  I have absolutely no cravings mostly because right now MS is kicking my butt and nothing sounds appealing.  I’m just forcing myself to eat because I know if I don’t I’ll feel worse.  But its really hard to eat when you have no desire to.

How are you feeling?

Post # 501
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee

sailgrl18:  Im feeling good. We told both families and all friends this past week and everyone took it amazingly, excpet for my mother, long story. i can feel myself getting bigger and breathing is crazy right now but just thankful we have a blessing on the way after trying three years.

Post # 502
    14 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Hi ladies!  I’ve read through the thread but haven’t had a chance to actually join in until now.  Chasing a toddler around certainly makes it harder to find the time to think about being pregnant.  I’m bringing in the end of the month with a March 26 due date.  I’m excited and nervous for my first appointment next week.  I’ll send a request to join the Facebook group now because I know you are chatting more there.

Post # 503
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee

Who is Due March 1st or 2nd on here?? I am due march 2nd and every time i tell ppl they keep saying maybe you wont have a leap year day baby.. Ive heard friends say you can get induced earlier if you want but i want a healthy baby.

Post # 504
    378 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Welcome!  I don’t know what I would do without the support of the ladies in this group!  I had an US at 9w2d on Monday!  Feels much better now that I kno there IS actually a growing baby in there!  With a heartbeat.. And wiggly movements!

Post # 505
    251 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

How far along are you? Six weeks today based on our ultrasound!
    What’s your estimated due date: March 30th
    How many cycles trying? Second.
    When did you get your BFP? The morning after my period was due.
    Who have you told? Darling Husband, Our 14 year old son, one close friend at work, and my two best friends. When do you plan on telling more people? Our parents this weekend (6.5 weeks), work and more friends may be early/mid next week (7 weeks)
    How did you tell your partner? I was about to leave for work. He was sleeping still and I went to kiss him goodbye. He told me he wanted me to try to relax and not stress. I took the opportunity and said… “you are probably right, that is probably what is best for the baby” His eyes popped open he said “what baby?”
    Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, extremely sore nipples. Peeing a lot (I never sleep a full night, I have to get up to pee!). I’m a little extra emotional and I’m exhausted. I just want to sleep!
    What are you most excited about/for? So overwhelmed by everything I can’t pick just one!
    When is your first appt? We had an appointment with an intake nurse on Monday the 3rd. Then a dating ultrasound today! Super excited because we got to see the heartbeat!
    For fun – Do you have any names picked out?! We have tossed some ideas around. We like Ava Marie for a girl and Mason Charles for a boy (middle names are from grandparents).
    For fun – Bonus round: Will you find out the gender or are you team green? Oh yes we will! We will be having a gender reveal party I’m sure too!

Post # 506
    251 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

Here goes…

How far along are you? Six weeks today based on our ultrasound!
    What’s your estimated due date: March 30th
    How many cycles trying? Second.
    When did you get your BFP? The morning after my period was due.
    Who have you told? Darling Husband, Our 14 year old son, one close friend at work, and my two best friends. When do you plan on telling more people? Our parents this weekend (6.5 weeks), work and more friends may be early/mid next week (7 weeks)
    How did you tell your partner? I was about to leave for work. He was sleeping still and I went to kiss him goodbye. He told me he wanted me to try to relax and not stress. I took the opportunity and said… “you are probably right, that is probably what is best for the baby” His eyes popped open he said “what baby?”
    Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, extremely sore nipples. Peeing a lot (I never sleep a full night, I have to get up to pee!). I’m a little extra emotional and I’m exhausted. I just want to sleep!
    What are you most excited about/for? So overwhelmed by everything I can’t pick just one!
    When is your first appt? We had an appointment with an intake nurse on Monday the 3rd. Then a dating ultrasound today! Super excited because we got to see the heartbeat!
    For fun – Do you have any names picked out?! We have tossed some ideas around. We like Ava Marie for a girl and Mason Charles for a boy (middle names are from grandparents).
    For fun – Bonus round: Will you find out the gender or are you team green? Oh yes we will! We will be having a gender reveal party I’m sure too!

Post # 507
    918 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

oliviakatherine:  I swear I have a tiny bump, but it could just be bloat I’m going to start taking bump pictures this week since there’s actually something showing now – I was planning on starting last week (week 7), but there wasn’t really anything there. My craving are pretty much anything that’s a combination of salty and sweet  – my favorite is french fries and chocolate ice cream.

Post # 508
    1341 posts
    Bumble bee

Finally getting around to doing this after our 2nd appt today and getting a more concrete EDD. 

How far along are you? 10 weeks. Although when I went for my forsy appt 2 weeks ago I thought I was 4!! 

What’s your estimated due date: 8th March

How many cycles trying? actively, kinda first. We thought it was second but I am 4 weeks further so technically first. Although we were ntnp since I went off the BCP in Jan

When did you get your BFP? I got a really strong positive at what I thought was 8Dpo, turns out I don’t know what I was haha

Who have you told? MIL and one friend. Haven’t seen my parents since we found out 4 weeks ago and want to tell them in person. 

When do you plan on telling more people? this weekend now that OB has given us a date. a few close friends we will see and my parents. 

How did you tell your partner? I didn’t tell him I was testing and just walked down the stairs and put it in his face wholst he was playing with our dog and said ‘look how dark it is!!’

Any symptoms yet? Boobs are much larger, tender nipples and really tired. But for 10 weeks on, I’m lucky! No nausea/ms for me. 

What are you most excited about/for? to find out the gender and see bub again at next scan. Crazy how much they change in a short space of time!

When is your first appt? was two weeks ago then again today. 

For fun – Do you have any names picked out? not really. We can’t agree. I like Annabel (Annie not belle) or Jasmine for a girl and boys haven’t found any I love yet. Hubs is against Jasmine but open to Annabel. 

For fun – Bonus round: Will you find out the gender? Yes! In about 2 weeks

Post # 509
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee

Whats the earliest u can find out the sex now?

Post # 510
    1341 posts
    Bumble bee

oliviakatherine:  we are finding out in a couple of weeks. NIPT can be done from 10 weeks and you can find out with that. We are booked in next Thursday when I’m 11 weeks and the it takes 5-10 working days. So excited 

The topic ‘March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors