(Closed) March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Just for fun! Are you planning on having a gender reveal party?
    Yes : (8 votes)
    11 %
    No : (43 votes)
    57 %
    Maybe : (13 votes)
    17 %
    Gender Reveal but no party! : (11 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 511
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

mazzoffee:  Is that  blood test? I had no clue!

Post # 512
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee

Any mommies to be starting to feel their tummy stretch getting tighter? I have been feeling my tummy getting tighter today. and itching like crazy.

Post # 513
    1341 posts
    Bumble bee

oliviakatherine:  yep! It’s the one that tests for chromosome abnormalities and then by default they get the sex chromosomes to so you can find out earlier than with an ultrasound. 

Post # 514
    209 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

oliviakatherine:  yes! Me too.  And my little sweet pea is only the size of a fig!

Post # 515
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee

Any preggo elt any “flutters” yet?

And what ideas do yal have for gender reveal??

Post # 516
    209 posts
    Helper bee

No flutters here. But it’s early for that, I think. I got blood drawn today for the testing which will also tell us the gender (BONUS!). 7-10 days for results. To say we are excited would be a definite understatement!!  First grandchild for my parents but 4th for my in laws. 

Post # 517
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee

MissBoots:  Let us know whatour results for the gender are!!!!

Post # 518
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee

How are all you mommies feeling? was going to get on here yesterday but had a bad case of MS and had to go to doctor. Baby is great though heart rate was 169 yesterday, we find out the gender Oct. 1st.!!!

MissBoots:  Did you find out anything yet?

Post # 519
    209 posts
    Helper bee

oliviakatherine:  yes! We just got the news yesterday.  We are having a healthy BOY!!

Post # 520
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee

MissBoots:  Aww yay!! So excited for yal!! What are yal naming him?

Post # 521
    209 posts
    Helper bee

oliviakatherine:  we don’t know yet! Boy names are hard ! Gotta fit a small child and still fit a man!

Post # 522
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee

MissBoots:  True! We are liking Anderson Bryant for a boy but not set in stone yet. Came up with a girl name a year ago lol

Post # 523
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee

Not very much activity on this thread anymore. Everyone doing ok?

Post # 524
    918 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

oliviakatherine:  I don’t know about everyone else, but I’ve been sleeping so much lately, I don’t have time to get on the bee or on the Facebook group! Only reason I’m on now is because I’m at work and it’s a really slow day I’m about 11 weeks along, and the first couple of weeks breezed on by with no symptoms other than fatigue and bloating, sometimes a tiny bit of nausea. But the last week or so, I’ve been feeling really nauseated at night! Not enough to actually throw up, but enough to not want to do anything other than lie down. I’ve also been having aversions to citrusy smells and tastes – I had to switch my prenatal gummies becuase I couldn’t stand how they tasted. I’m hoping these symptoms will go away in the next 2 week when I reach the 2nd trimester. On a happy note, I’m excited for next week – we’re having our first ultrasound at my appointment on Thursday! We decided to wait until a little later to get an ultrasound because our insurance will only cover 2

Post # 525
    1341 posts
    Bumble bee

We just found out we are having a girl!!! And on Monday we have our 13 week anatomy scan. I have been one of the lucky with who ony experienced extreme tiredness for a few weeks (Naps and all and I NEVER nap) and larger sore breasts so it’s exciting as it is all finally starting to feel so real now. 

The topic ‘March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors