(Closed) March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Just for fun! Are you planning on having a gender reveal party?
    Yes : (8 votes)
    11 %
    No : (43 votes)
    57 %
    Maybe : (13 votes)
    17 %
    Gender Reveal but no party! : (11 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 526
    209 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

I think everyone went to Facebook group. I am not on Facebook.  Anyways, I am having a boy. SO happy!

Post # 527
    314 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

MissBoots:  yay that’s awesome congrats 🙂 

Post # 528
    314 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

MissBoots:  that’s Awesome congrats 🙂

Post # 529
    1396 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

Darling Husband and I dont have Facebook anymore :(. But i will be 14 weeks this Wednesday and the nasea and vomitting still hasnt gone away, but doc keeps telling me nausea means baby is doing well!

We will find out what we are having October 1st at 18weeks. Wish it would hurry and get here!!

Post # 530
    1553 posts
    Bumble bee

Hey ladies, everything is happening on Facebook! I’ll try to check back here more often. 

I had my 12 week NT scan today and everything looked good. Baby was all wriggly and perfect. I went to the bathroom part way through, and afterwards little one fell asleep holding the umbilical cord and with their hand over their face, so it was difficult to do the checks. Stubborn little thing wouldn’t wake up, despite all the poking!

Glad everyone is going so well. Hopefully things will get easier from here…for a while at least!

We are probably due for a fresh thread now that we’re all in/fast approaching second trimester!

Post # 531
    1341 posts
    Bumble bee

oliviakatherine:  I just want to add for anyone who may read this and freak out… If you DONT have nausea, that doesn’t mean anything about the baby. 🙂

The topic ‘March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors