(Closed) March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Just for fun! Are you planning on having a gender reveal party?
    Yes : (8 votes)
    11 %
    No : (43 votes)
    57 %
    Maybe : (13 votes)
    17 %
    Gender Reveal but no party! : (11 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 61
    47 posts
    Newbee

AF like cramps are normal in early pregnancy so don’t let it stress you!

Post # 62
    1153 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I’m so excited to be here with other mom’s to be! For those of you who already have a little one, are you still nursing them? My Dear Daughter is 16 months old and we are still nursing. We are in the don’t offer, don’t refuse stage of our journey. We night weaned last month & she finally almost sleeps through the night, Darling Husband usually goes in when she wakes and “shh’s” her back to sleep. We’ve been traveling the last couple of weeks so her sleep has been screwy but now she has a double ear infection and has turned into a boob monster because she doesn’t feel well. Ugh! The struggle is real! we’ve already nursed way beyond what I ever expexted and now I’m nursing and pregnant, totally something I never saw myself doing. I’m mobile most of the time so sorry if I’m not super active, I have a hard time getting the computer out without the baby attacking it 🙂

Post # 63
    1153 posts
    Bumble bee

Mrs2b2014:  I had AF like cramps my first pregnancy and do again this time. Fertility friend still doesn’t have my period as “late” as it has me scheduled to start tomorrow. These first few months are so scary!! 

MrsDD:  yea for squinters and early positives!

Post # 64
    97 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

How far along are you? 5 weeks today!

Estimated due date? March 1st

How many cycles were you trying? 11. 

When did you get your BFP? Sunday afternoon. I took 5 tests!

Who have you told? Just Darling Husband

When do you plan on telling more people? I’m thinking 12 weeks but I’m pretty sure that I won’t be able to wait that long.

How’d you tell your partner? I showed him the test. I always wanted to do something cute but he was home when I took it and there was no way I could’ve waited to tell him.

Any symptoms? Just cramping and sore boobs.

What are you most excited for? To hear the heartbeat. It still doesnt feel real.

When is your first appointment? July 13th. I can’t wait!

For fun: names? We love Kinsley for a girl but for a boy we have no clue.

Post # 65
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

ThePrincessBride10612:  That’s great with nursing her. My daughter is 17 months and I only nursed for 3 months. Well not even nursed, she never really latched past the first week so I was exclusively pumping. It made me absolutely miserable and I’m not sure if I’m going to even try  bfing  this go around. We’ll see.

Post # 66
    314 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

i am on my phone so it’s too hard to tag on on different pages but thanks for the feedback re cramps. I have decided not to test today because I drive myself and dh (and all of you guys) crazy comparing lines. Once I get past af being due I’ll probably feel more confident. 

Post # 67
    1153 posts
    Bumble bee

redhead46:  For something so “natural” nursing is no joke ridicilously hard! I never imagined myself still nursing, let alone being pregnant and nursing. 

Post # 68
    727 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

redhead46:  haha grow baby grow! I tested a couple of days after my BFP and was darker but haven’t tested since. Is it safe to assume everything is fine unless I start blleding? Everyday I check the miscarriage stats – I know I shouldn’t but I can’t help myself. Starting to feel better as the number gets lower and lower. 

So jealous of everything having early ultrasounds! In Canada my first one is at 11 weeks… Also just took my second weekly “bumpie” – 5 weeks today!!! 🙂 Hope everyone else is taking them too! 

What apps are you ladies using? I have Baby Center and BabyBump – prefer the first but both good, I like reading a the info/tips daily. 

Post # 69
    47 posts
    Newbee

ThePrincessBride10612:  My son just turned One in May but we stopped nursing at 8 months due to some problems. It may seem tiring but Go Mama for hanging in there so long that’s amazing! I’m sure once she gets healthy it will be less stress on you and the way I see it now that I’m pregnant again it’s like a countdown to my last “alone” time with my son so soak it up!

Post # 70
    47 posts
    Newbee

I was thinking about this thread today since this is the only place I can really talk about the preganncy and was thinking some of you…at least one i’m sure is going to find out they are having twins maybe?! It will be so fun to start seeing everyones sonograms and talking about all things baby! I am still extremely nervous since I had a mc in March but I can’t help but feel like this time is different! I’ve added all you girls to my prayers at night and wish you all the best these next nine months!

Post # 71
    314 posts
    Helper bee

texasmama2bee:  I had a dream last night that I was having twins and all I could say was wow dh is going to be shocked. I have always wanted twins for some reason lol.

Post # 72
    314 posts
    Helper bee

I have a remedial massage booked in today, do u think I should mention to her that I’m pregnant? I always worry that there’s something she could do that would make me miscarry. Sometimes she puts acupuncture needles in, is that dangerous? 

Post # 73
    47 posts
    Newbee

Mrs2b2014:  I don’t know about the needles but she should know as a professional what is safe for pregnancy or not so I would just tell her so that you don’t have to worry about it later!

Post # 74
    289 posts
    Helper bee

Unfortunately Mamas I will definitely have to be taken off this list. I went back for my 3rd beta this morning 96 hours after my previous one and my levels had only risen from 207 to 363. According to the nurse I will definitely miscarry. This is our second loss and Darling Husband and I are heartbroken. I have to continue having bloods until my levels go down to zero (when I can look at going ahead with medicated and monitored cycles). Please pray that my levels start to fall soon and that I miscarry naturally (and that this babe definitely isn’t ectopic). Wishing all of you all of the luck in the world

Post # 75
    314 posts
    Helper bee

OliveFinn:  so sorry to hear, my thoughts are with you.

The topic ‘March 2016 Mamas :) Springtime babies!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors