(Closed) March 2016 POAS Board

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 410
1307 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Perfectionist:  That’s so exciting!!! congrats!!!!! 

Post # 415
1307 posts
Bumble bee

Thank goodnessssss!!! My temp went back up this morning. My husband could even tell. Right after I took it, he was like “Is it up?” and I said “yes!!!!” and he goes “I knew it would be. Remember when I asked you to move over last night?” (mid night, he asked if I could scoot more towards the end of the bed, I thought he needed more room.) He was like “I could just feel heat radiating off you.” lol. Even though this doesn’t necesarilly mean anything at all lol, it makes me feel more relieved. Now it needs to stay up!

Post # 417
4892 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

bloomingflower:  I am out, as AF showed up on Monday. I have short cycles (25 days), so my fertail window is already next week!

Congrats to those who have gotten their BFP! 🙂

Post # 418
983 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Ohhavok:  yay! Mine dropped to just above my coverline at 9dpo too. I also got the fall back rise at 5 dpo. I’m hoping it goes up again tomorrow and stays up. Fingers crossed both our dips are implantation!

Eta I’m trying so hard not to symptom spot given that we didn’t really try this month but my breasts and nipples are so sore. My boobs are super swollen too. My husband commented last night that they were obviously bigger than the day before and he could feel the difference when he hugged me. Given my temp drop, i’m hoping that it’s implantation and not AF coming but after 6 months, i’ve grown so wary of monthly ‘symptoms’. Nothing to do but wait I guess.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Jellybones.
Post # 419
1307 posts
Bumble bee

Jellybones:  Yes!!!! FX sooooo much for both of us!!! I was SO happy to see it go up this morning!

I am trying hard not to symptom spot either, but a little hard lol. Last month I kind of started checking my cervix and trying to figure out what was high or low, soft or hard, and open or closed–cause at first I’d feel it and I was like “I don’t know what this is!”. Well I am getting the hang of it now….so last month during my 2ww it was for the most part, hard and open. Well so far this time….. in the beginning it was like medium and open, then it went to high and softer, and closed. And this morning, sorry for the Too Much Information, but it seemed like my vaginal walls were almost like tighter or swollen and my cervice was so high, I can only barely touch it with the tip of my finger, so I def can’t tell if it’s open or closed, I can’t reach enough. At all of the times i’ve checked, and even through all my confusion, it has never felt the way it does today. But I read that cervix position during the 2ww really means almost nothing, so I am trying to not think it’s something just because it’s different.

The topic ‘March 2016 POAS Board’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors