(Closed) March 2016 POAS Board

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 556
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

So my grandmother reminded me that my eggs are getting old. Mind you, I JUST turned 29 in January. I know she means well but if she only knew that we’ve actually been trying ugh!

Post # 557
351 posts
Helper bee

mjharri4:  Ugh, I feel you.  Can’t remember if it was at my current age (31) or 30, but my Mum warned me that I’m playing “Russian roulette” with my fertility!  Like we are not all painfully aware of factors that affect fertility… 

Post # 558
634 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Hey ladies… Could use some help/reassurance. Do you think I O’ed this cycle, because FF does not think so right now/anymore. My temps since that big dip are only about 0.2 degrees higher.

Background: On CD17/3DPO (allegedly), FF had given me an O day of CD13 (the 2nd day of really low temps).

However, I then had a tiny dip on CD18//4DPO, and FF then “took back” my O day and said it can no longer detect ovulation.

In the other months I’ve charted, I’ve always had a slight dip 4DPO, so that seems consistent but again, if I really did O, my temps post-dip are still only about 0.2 degrees higher than before. :/ Is this possible? I’ve taken some OPKs since then and they’ve been negatives (not noted on the chart).

If I “discard” the lowered temp on CD18, it gives me back my O on the chart as CD13.

FYI, the past 3 cycles, I’ve O’ed on CDs 15, 14 and 13 (last month). 

Post # 559
634 posts
Busy bee

Looks like I posted too soon. Temp went up again this morning, and FF decided to give me back my O-day!

Post # 560
634 posts
Busy bee

bloomingflower:  Back in with a 2nd POAS day in March! 🙂

Your age/partner’s age: 36/33

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD19/6DPO

Ovulation Date: 3/14

POAS Date: 3/28

Usual Cycle Length: 27-29 days

Cycles Trying: this is #4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting/temping, prenatals, Preseed

Link to Chart, if any: see post above

Post # 563
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 35 / 40

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD20 / 4DPO

Ovulation Date: 3/16

POAS Date: 3/28

Usual Cycle Length: 28 or 29

Cycles Trying: 10

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I had an IUI on 3/16, my 35th birthday. The TWW is going so slowly! I haven’t posted on a POAS board in a while, but I felt like it today 🙂

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/JLBBbrooklyn

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Do you have a hobby?  

I bake a lot, I also make my own vanilla extract. I’ve recently started felting soap bars and I got an adult coloring book I’ve been working on.

Post # 564
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

bloomingflower:  O date was a little late. I’m moving over to April

Post # 565
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Well it looks like i’m out. AF is right on time. bummer.  On to the next month.

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP.
Fingers crossed for all those still waiting.

Post # 566
2853 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

bloomingflower: Sorry, forgot to update. You call roll me over to April 🙂 Thanks!

Post # 567
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I don’t think I will be testing on the 30th.  I have been bleeding for most of this month.  16 out of 21 days.  Seen the doctor last week and did blood test.  Hormones are normal.  Scheduled for an ultra sound on Friday.  Unfortunately, you can’t really BD while like that!! (especially not knowing what is wrong)

I have been taking B6 and Vitatmin C daily since March 10 (CD 6).  Has anyone else had trouble with B6 and bleeding?

Thanks! I will *hopefully* see you all on the April board.  

Post # 568
13564 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Hey ladies! So sorry to interrupt, but would someone mind making a Part 2 of the March 2016 thread please? We’ve surpassed 500 posts. Thanks!

The topic ‘March 2016 POAS Board’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors