posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 61
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: I’m 31 and my husband is 32

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2ish/currently going through a CP, but I’m counting this as my period as well

Ovulation Date: not 100%, probably the first week of March. my cycles are wacky after my pregnancy/breastfeeding my daughter

POAS Date: end of March (lets say the 26th?)

Usual Cycle Length: this last one was 42 days. ugh. 

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, pre-seed, and doing the deed every other day during what we are guessing is our best shot. I also bought some OPKs, so I might use those too.  

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – I’m a runner! I ran my fastest marathon to date in late November, and even though I’ve eased back on the miles as we TTC, I still run most days of the week and I’m currently training for a few spring 10 milers. 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by madger.
Post # 62
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
ChiTownBee27:  I hope you get your Feb BFP and if not, let’s get March BFPs! November babies would be perfect. I think it is funny (and a little sad) that I used to think that I would be able to pick the month that I would get pregnant. I always thought that I wanted a spring baby and now I definitely don’t want to wait that long!

Post # 63
194 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/36

Baby #2

Current Cycle Day: CD13

Ovulation Date: has been CD17/18 for the past 4 cycles, but I got a few darkening OPKs already today so thinking maybe a little earlier this month.

POAS Date: depends on O date and I have a short luteal phase, so let’s call it March 4.

Usual Cycle Length: have averaged 25-26 days. Since I stopped BCP, I’ve had luteal phases of only 7-9 days.

Cycles trying: Lucky #7. 

BFP Plan: OPKs, temping, checking CM & CP. taking prenatals, B complex & vitex. This month I’ve also added raspberry leaf tea 2 times/day To try and lengthnen my luteal phase. If it doesn’t work this cycle or next, I’lll be taking a cycle off  (was going to skip anyways Since would give be an EDD right around Christmas) and my doc has recommended an endometrial biopsy on CD 24/25 to check hormone levels. 

For fun: I don’t really have any real hobbies anymore unless you count debating with/ chasing a 2.5 year old? 

Post # 64
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Your age/partner’s age: 29/31 (DH)

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 1

Ovulation Date: 3/7

POAS Date: 3/21

Usual Cycle Length: 29-30

Cycles Trying: officially trying, #2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPKs, start temping this cycle, eating healthy, more exercise, BD EOD then everyday during fertile window, preseed, looking into prenatals  

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – I don’t have much of a hobby but I need to start one up! I just don’t have much time during the school year. Being a first grade teacher IS my hobby! 🙂 as for collecting things… I’m a sucker for TOMS. I can’t begin to tell you how many pairs I have. I buy a new pair all the time and I have some for each holiday or time of the year. I also collect lots of scentsy melts. I guess that’s what happens when my SIL sells it. 

And just to throw this out into the universe, I’m trying really hard to be positive this cycle of working at a BFP. There’s been a lot of things going on with work, health, home, just every day things. I just am keeping my fingers crossed that things work out. FOR ALL OF US! 🙂

Post # 65
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Your age/partner’s age: 36 (sigh… as of this month) / 33

Baby #: this would be #1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD17; 4DPO

Ovulation Date: 2/16… and yay, I was worried about O’ing early while on a girls’ trip, but I made it home in time and we BDed on O-2, O-1, & O day!

POAS Date: 3/2

Usual Cycle Length: 27-29 days

Cycles Trying: this is #3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): pretty much everything due to my age! BD timing, charting/temping, prenatals & Preseed

Link to Chart, if any:

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Do you have a hobby? Do you collect anything particular? if No, do you have a favorite garage sale or auction find? Tell us a bit about it.

Oh god, basic girl stuff: knitting, reading and working out!

Post # 68
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
bloomingflower:  You are so awesome for keeping up all of these boards and staying so positive. I appreciate it and I know that others do too! I love the cheerful spring flowers and I hadn’t even thought about the luck of the Irish, but since I am (only about a third) Irish, I’m going to keep thinking that March is a lucky month!

Post # 69
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Here we go again!

Your age/partner’s age: 26/23

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD3

Ovulation Date: Approx. March 3rd

POAS Date: March 15th

Usual Cycle Length: 27-29 days

Cycles Trying: This is #6. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, pre-seed, opks, baby dancing during fertile window… I’m also trying to focus on my nutrition and fitness a bit more. I started the 21 day fix this week and am loving it! It’s nice to have something else to focus on besides ttc. 

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Does makeup hoarding count? 😜 Haha I also enjoy camping and hiking! And reading with a nice cup of tea and a yummy smelling candle nearby 😊

Post # 70
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD21

Ovulation Date: CD 18-20, didn’t temp just went off opks

POAS Date: Attempting to wait till march 1. Last month I inadvertently started testing at 1dpo and it made me crazy.  I’m trying to wait until AF is late this month  

Usual Cycle Length: 27-30 days

Cycles Trying: #4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, opks, preseed and just finished SMEP

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Do you have a hobby?  Do you collect anything particular?  if No, do you have a favorite garage sale or auction find?  Tell us a bit about it 

i like crafting.  Mostly crochet currently.

Post # 71
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Hello bees! So excited to be finally joining this board. I know this process can take awhile especially after a diagnosis of endometriosis at 20. I am trying to be hopeful but at the same time realistic to the fact that this may be a long journey for us. 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/31

Baby #1

Current Cycle Day: CD17

Ovulation Date: Not using OPKs so I’m guessing CD16 or CD17 based off CM 

POAS Date: AF is due 3/7 so I’m going to try to hold out until 3/9

Usual Cycle Length: 30-33 days

Cycles trying: 1

BFP Plan: Checking CM and CP, taking prenatals (started these back in Oct), BD timing, cutting out caffeine, and eating healthier.

For fun: Hobbies include reading… and that’s about it. Just your average bookworm here!

Post # 72
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/31

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD14

Ovulation Date: i believe it’s today, 2/21. I usually O later around cd16/17, but I had a positive opk late Friday and based on last month, it should be today. I’m not temping this month so it’s a guess.

POAS Date: 3/7

Usual Cycle Length: 30, but it looks like this month will be shorter

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, opks

Link to Chart, if any:n/a

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Do you have a hobby?  Do you collect anything particular?  if No, do you have a favorite garage sale or auction find?  Tell us a bit about it. : I need to  start doing more!! I have a pretty demanding job for about half the year and I end up working alot. I’m in a slow period now after a crazy 6 months so hopefully ill start walking again. I also love to hike in the spring/summer.

Fx for everyone this month! If we don’t get a bfp in March, we’re going to skip trying next month. We planned a trip to Vegas end of march to celebrate our 1st anniversary and I’d be in the TWW. I’d be fine going if I was pg, but I want to know either way. Plus, it would avoid a dec baby. 

Post # 74
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

First question for you ladies: Looking at everyone’s roll call I noticed everyone seems to have a shorter cycle length than I do. Is this something I should be worried about? Mine is 31-33 days. I had one cycle in the past year that was 28 but the majority fall into the 33 day range. 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by wontonsoup.

The topic ‘March 2016 POAS Board’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors