(Closed) March 2016 POAS Board

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 91
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Pepper123:  I hate that feeling! I’m still waiting to O and having a hard time so I expect the TWW will be brutal. Anything coming up to distract yourself??

Post # 92
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
Pepper123:  ~5 DPO here too and this month I’m not officially charting (not temping at least, I’ve been checking CM/CP occassionally and at least tracking BD), and it has surprisingly helped take my mind off it a little bit. Granted without temping and OPKs and stuff I can’t confirm O so I’m feeling a little out-of-control in that way. But I think I know when I O’d based on CM. And without checking Fertility Friend every single day, I’m definitely not symptom spotting nearly as much as the last two cycles! FX the next few days go by fast!

Post # 93
249 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ChelseaGabrielle:  first month ttc here too and believe I ovulated on the 18th or 19th due to craaazy CM. I’ve had some pretty bad cramping last night and yesterday back pain. Trying.so.hard.NOT.to.symptom.spot. This is the longest wait of my friggin life. I’m still trying to BD every three days or so (sometimes more) to see if I can get my fertile window in case I’m way off. 

Post # 94
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
Pepper123:  4DPO and time is dragging by. I find myself checking FF multiple times a day and counting how long until AF is due (even though I already know).

Post # 95
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
EL2101: Right? I’m always so chill the 2 weeks waiting to ovulate. Sometimes it even catches me off guard – kind of like, oh! it’s here, better get to BD’ing. But waiting to POAS feels like the world just slams on the breaks and I can’t keep it out of my thoughts. #crazytryingtogetpregnantlady

View original reply
JMer711:  Yea, since we’ve been at this a little while I’ve definitely “calmed” down. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still alllll I can think about in the TWW, but I usually do a pretty good job at not symptom spotting anymore. It’s pretty clear that my body can do some crazy and unpredictable things in the TWW. Although, last month I got a horrible, terrible, awful taste in my mouth and turned out I was pregnant (ended as a CP). So I’m secretly on the lookout for any weird tasting foods. 😉 

View original reply
wontonsoup:  We can make it! 

Hope everyone is planning some fun weekend activities to speed up the time. Not sure about where all of you are, but it’s finalllllly trying to make the turn towards warmer weather here. 

Post # 99
535 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MrsLeb:  ive been having cramping too since about 5dpo. But mine is dull all day cramping. And tender nipples since 4dpo. Never had this stuff happen, but I dont know what my bodies like being on bcp so long.

View original reply
bloomingflower:  maybe they can sense your pregnancy! FX!:)

A few girls at my work have caught me off guard. (We are not telling people we are ttc, we were planning to start in august, so we keep telling people thats are plan so there is no outside pressure.) today a girl said are you wearing your coat to hide your baby bump..?! Yesterday that same girl said when i walked by her out of the restroom, “you need to take a pregnancy test, i think youre pregnant” ..I keep telling them im on birth control. Its just making me more anxious! Lol

Post # 100
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
bloomingflower:  ugh, I hate that. one of my good friends at work keeps asking me if I’m pregnant. I know she doesn’t mean any harm (she has three kids and had miscarraiges before each of them), but I finally snapped at her the other day and told her I actually just had a CP so not yet. She felt terrible and I felt terrible for snapping. I know she’s just excited for us to have another one and didn’t mean any harm. People don’t realize how much their “innocent” remarks can hurt!

Post # 101
3791 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Hopefully this is your month!!

You can update my POAS day to the 8th, which is where you have it. FF hasn’t cponfirmed O yet, but I am pretty sure that it was Tuesday. That is also the day that my Glow app confirmed and 2 weeks from O.

Post # 102
1651 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Your age/partner’s age: 27 / 31

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: not sure 

Ovulation Date: around the 25th – 1st 

POAS Date: march 13th 

Usual Cycle Length: 27 / 28 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): This time i am back on an evening primrose oil / b 12 complex. 

Not much hope for this cycle, between stress, a sick toddler and now a sick husband it kinda feels blah. My husband leaves for university on saturday for 10 weeks. For the next 4 years he will be going to school away from home in the spring so we need to stop TTC until aug, if this cycle fails. Because i dont want to give birth / have a newborn right when hes leaving for school in 2017.

Which really is making me bummed out since i was finally getting into the swing of TTC again, and my heart was opening up to the idea more and more. (we had a really hard time when my son was born which really turnd me off from having more kids) So now i feel worried about having to stop for so long incase i change my mind again and go back to being scared about having another newborn. 

Post # 103
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hi ladies! 

I think I may have finally ovulated yesterday! Knock on wood haha! It was a painful wait…but if I did indeed finally O we managed to have great timing. So FX! I’ll roll call in a bit, but I’m thinking I’ll be POAS around March 7th. 

Hoping for some Irish luck this month, my family is almost 100% Irish and I would love to be able to surprise DH with a St. Patricks Day themed announcement. 😊

Also, a friend of mine liked this article on FB, and I LOVE it’s message. It’s EXACTLY how I’m feeling about this TTC journey currently. 

http://www.refinery29.com/trying-to-get-pregnant

Post # 104
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
lily101814:  Ooh that gives me a great idea on how to tell DH if we’re preg this month. His family has a good bit of Irish in it (I have a tiny bit) and are very proud of it, so a onsie or bib that says something related to “Kiss Me I’m Irish” would be a great way to tell him I think. I’m testing the first week of March so I’m sure there will be something of that sort in stores by then to grab real quick if I get a BFP! Thanks for the inspiration 😉

The topic ‘March 2016 POAS Board’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors