(Closed) March 2016 POAS Board

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 106
249 posts
Helper bee

Love the Irish references! I am Irish too!

I paid a ridiculous fortune for a onesie from the UK with Randy “Macho Man” Savage on it that says “Oooh Yeah!”. DH is obsessed with 80s/90s wrestling. I plan on giving it to him when we get a positive. 

Post # 107
742 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Here’s to our BFP’s this month!! I literally have 4 friends who have had babies in the past 8 months and another one on the way soon. I am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your age/partner’s age: Both 28 🙂

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Date/DPO: CD12

Ovulation Date: March 2-4 (next week)

POAS Date: March 17 (hubby doesn’t let me test before my missed period now because it stresses me out lol)

Usual Cycle Length: 30

Cycles Trying: 3…had a chemical the first month trying

BFP Plan: Prenatels, charting, OPK’s, timing, eating more soy before ovulation, eating pineapple core after ovulation for 5 days (helps implantation), Pre-Seed, and the good ole hips in the air for 30 minutes 😉

Do you have a hobby? I have a home-based business called Paparazzi Accessories. Everything is only $5!! I go to craft shows and do online Facebook parties (haha let me know if you want to do one to get free jewelry!). You can check out my website: https://paparazziaccessories.com/43516

Post # 108
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
JMer711:  Haha! Happy to help with ideas! This is like the one month that I really have a fun plan! 😊

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Thank you! FX for you as well! I’d love to be able to graduate along side of you. You’re so sweet and supportive! 

Post # 109
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hello! Popping over from February board. Congrats to all of the positives so far! 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32/34

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: Estimated around 3/10

POAS Date: 3/23

Usual Cycle Length: 26 days

Cycles Trying: #3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): timing w/ Ovia tracking app, prenatals, Fertility Tea (helped with my spotting this past month), might start using OPK this month

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Do you have a hobby? Do you collect anything particular? if No, do you have a favorite garage sale or auction find? Tell us a bit about it. Is travel considered a hobby? Since we knew we were trying for a baby this year, my husband and I went to The Netherlands, Iceland, Montana, and Colorado last year. We are still planning out this year, which is a little bit harder, but think that Banff, Canada and Kauai need to somehow make the list. 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by arellan10.
Post # 110
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
arellan10:  Iceland was one of my favorite vacations! I think travel definitely counts as a hobby!

Post # 111
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
lily101814:  
View original reply
JMer711:  That’s so cute! We’re not Irish but DHs birthday is the 12th so I’m hoping I can give him the best gift! His favorite team is the Broncos and I saw a cute broncos onesie a couple of months ago. I was soooo tempted to buy it then. Now that they won the Super Bowl, it should be easy to find again. Also, my dads birthday is coming up too and we’re throwing a bday party for him. It would really be nice to give him a “grandpa” gift since it would be his first. Wishful thinking

Post # 112
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Hello all. This is my first step into the TTC world.

Your age/partner’s age: 30/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: Estimated at 3/6

POAS Date: March 18

Usual Cycle Length: 26 Days

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): This is my first month temping. I have been taking prenatals for about 2 months. Just going with the flow for now.

Just for Fun: I enjoy painting and scrapbooking.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by mysticdragon.
Post # 113
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hi guys, so after talking to my husband we’ve decided not to ttc this month after all. As i mentioned in my roll call, we have an out of state wedding in May, and do not want to be newly pregnant at that time since the bachelorette party is hot tubs/spas/amusement park things. With all the friends and family that will be there, I just wouldn’t feel comfortable with the majority of them knowing I was pregnant yet. So. Please remove me from the list blooming flower! It sucks, but it’s only for 3 months so hopefully it’ll go by fast. 

Good luck to everyone this month ❤️ I’m sure I’ll be stopping in from time to time! 

Post # 114
134 posts
Blushing bee

Here are my ovulation tests from the past three days….

Post # 115
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
lily101814:  Just saw your note – this happened to me just this month. Normally I have a fairly standard 28-29 day schedule. At the end of Jan I went in for my annual PAP (which happened to be the same date as my ovulation – bummer) and my period was a week late. I spoke with my doctor and she thinks that the stress of the Pap Smear may have delayed my ovulation. I know I’m sensitive, but couldn’t believe it!

I had PMS-like symptoms for about 12 days. (My poor husband was ready to shoot me, the stress of not knowing definitely made it worse!)  My period was a week late, I had 2 BFNs – so frustrating and stressful! It’s like, body get back to normal, please.

Last week I finally felt “normal” no symptoms, bloating, spotting – and hopefully I am on schedule again. I kept track of my symptoms – Dr. said not to worry until the period had been delayed 3 weeks. 

Post # 116
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
froghop22:  It’s so frustrating!

I normally have pretty regular cycles too. I was incredibly stressed and slightly sick the first two weeks of my cycle. But I felt the same way! How is my body really that sensitive to those things?! 

I actually had to take a weddingbee break, and I stopped temping and taking OPKs bc I could feel it just making my stress worse! But judging by my CM and ovulation cramps I think it’s safe to say it finally happened. If I don’t get a BFP this month, I think I’ll actually just be relieved to have AF.

FX your cycle goes right back to normal length this month! 

Post # 117
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Bees, after 4 months of peeing on strips, I finally got my first positive OPK. I’ve never been happier to see a smiley face. I think that I have probably been ovulating all along, but Wondfos just don’t seem to work for me. It could also be that I always test in the am because it is most convenient. But I just did a 4 hour hold with a digital OPK and it worked!  Now, fx that positive OPK becomes a BFP! 

Post # 118
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

So my husband and I sucked at ttc this cycle. I took the last bfn pretty hard and i’m apparently suppose to o today but I think it was yesterday or the day before. I’ve been really sick so my temps are all over the place and we bd only once on the first day of my FW.  Even though we’re pretty much already out this cycle, i’m ok with it. Last month was emotionally exhausting. I had a lot of stuff going on professionally these last few months and all the work and ttc stress was a lot to absorb. I won’t poas unless by some miracle AF doesn’t show and i’ll be pretty quiet until next cycle. I’m wishing you guys SO much luck though and i’ll definitely follow along to see the bfps roll in. Good luck!

Post # 120
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Thanks! I know it is a little silly to be that excited over a positive OPK, but I was really starting to think that I wasn’t ovulating. Now I at least have some hope.

The topic ‘March 2016 POAS Board’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors