(Closed) March 2016 POAS Board

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 121
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Going in for my 4th day of monitoring tomorrow am. Think it will finally be time because EWCM started tonight! So probably IUI Saturday morning and then they’ll probably schedule my beta for 3/14 but I will update my POAS date when I know for sure when my IUI will be. I feel like getting to my fertile window has taken forever!!

Post # 123
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
EL2101:  Hope your appt went well! Keep us posted. 

Post # 124
249 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
EL2101:  All the best! FX for you!

Post # 125
490 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
lily101814:  I really liked that article.  Thank you for sharing!

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS:  I completely understand your excitment.  I’ve been using OPKs for 6 months and have onloy gotten kind of dark ones but never truely positive.  I don’t know if I drink too much liquid or what.

View original reply
Cote1590:  I hope you enjoy your time off from TTC (it sounds like it will be a ton of fun) and come back refreshed and ready for a quick BFP!

View original reply
Jellybones:  I’m sorry you’ve had a rough cycle.  It’s so hard to get everything lined up when you want it to be.  I do hope you get that miracle and AF stays away.  Maybe you can find some time to do something relaxing for yourself to destress.

View original reply
EL2101:  I hope your appointment went well!

Post # 126
333 posts
Helper bee

Hi everyone! I’m back from a FABULOUS girls vacay in Cancun and no mosquito bites!! ๐Ÿ™‚ We didn’t try in February due to Zika so we are ready to go this month!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 42/30

Baby #: hopefully 1!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: not sure yet

Ovulation Date: not sure yet – bought tests for this month

POAS Date: na

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: this will be 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPK, prenatals and LOTS of trying ๐Ÿ™‚

Link to Chart, if any:

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Do you have a hobby?  Do you collect anything particular?  if No, do you have a favorite garage sale or auction find?  Tell us a bit about it.

I collect pens.  Very expensive pens! It’s a hobby that my boyfriend just cannot understand haha and he shakes his head at my pinterest boards filled with $1000 pens!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/march-2016-poas-board/#ixzz41KVwHf62

Post # 127
6580 posts
Bee Keeper

So I won’t be POAS in March… apparently I’m pregnant! 

I had what I thought was a period 11 days ago. It was lighter than usual but I thought it was because my iud was out. I had started using opks at cd8 because of my short cycle. It was almost positive and positive for sure on CD9. I thought that was weird, I usually O on CD14. Today I was having some brown spotting and something told me to take a test. It came out positive!! 

It could go either way, I had a blighted ovum and had spotting after a “light period” before so I know that it could be this again. Having blood work done tomorrow and Wednesday then I will know for sure! 

Post # 128
766 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MissCorgi22:  
View original reply
MrsLeb:  
View original reply
bloomingflower:  
View original reply
Pepper123:  Ugh — no LH surge in my blood work. Now I’m going in for blood work every morning until it surges. My arms are sore and bruised. Trying to remember that every day I wake up is the day I could surge. Pathetic but it’s all I’ve got ๐Ÿ™‚ RE says anywhere between the next 2-4 days. Makes me think “no wonder we didn’t get pregnant last month, it must have been way too early.” Because we IUI’d last month CD16 and I’m already at CD19 with no surge this month. So that’s exciting too, to really have it timed well! I’ll update when I know my IUI date. 

Post # 129
766 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Lyndzo:  Congratulations!! fx for a smooth and healthy pregnancy. 

Post # 131
6580 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
EL2101:  
View original reply
bloomingflower:  Thanks!

I tested with a FRER today and got a nice line.  I worry that it’s not dark enough for when I had thought I had ovulated. I should be 22DPO but I’m thinking maybe I O’d late or twice.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/DixiePixie/media/BFP_Feb27.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=670515&filters%5Brecent%5D=1&sort=1&o=0

Hope this link works.  WB won’t let me upload pics (hate the new format!)

Post # 132
535 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Lyndzo:  congrats congrats!!! Good luck the next 9 months!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 133
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
MissCorgi22:  Thanks for understanding! I drink a ton of water too, so it was really hard to not drink anything or pee for 4 hours!

View original reply
EL2101:  Good luck!  Hopefully you surge soon! I’m also learning that I O a bit late and have probably given up on the EOD BD too soon in past months.  FX your BFP is on it’s way!!!

View original reply
Lyndzo:  Congrats! FX you’ve got yourself a sticky baby!

Post # 134
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
EL2101:  Good luck!! ๐Ÿ™‚ FX!!!

The topic ‘March 2016 POAS Board’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors