2871 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yay thank you for starting this!!

Roll Call:

How far along are you? I am 3 weeks and 6 days

What’s your estimated due date: March 4, 2017

How many cycles trying? First cycle off BCP

When did you get your BFP? Got a super squinter on 8DPO and a clearer squinter on 10dpo LOL

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want!

Who have you told? I’ve told Darling Husband, both sets of parents and it’s inevitable that people at work will know because I got my betas tested there LOL.

When do you plan on telling more people? I plan on actually making an announcement later on in the pregnancy, closer to 12 wks.

How did you tell your partner? While he was getting ready for work, I shoved the pregnancy test in his face LOL!!

Any symptoms yet? LOTS. Nausea, cramping, fatigue, gassy are some of the main ones.

What are you most excited about/for? Feeling movement again from the baby. That was what I missed most about being pregnant with my Dear Daughter and I can’t wait to feel it again.

When is your first appt? I’m most likely gonna do my US during my 7 week as that’s when our patients do their first check.

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Definitely finding out!! I found out with  my Dear Daughter and for me, it helped me bond with her because I could call her by her name while she was still in the womb.

Post # 4
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi Ladies! 

Roll Call:

How far along are you? The apps tell me 3 weeks 4 days

What’s your estimated due date: March 6

How many cycles trying? NTNP 4 cycles…or it might be 5

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday morning I got an inconclusive one, and then two back to backs responded more quickly last night. 

Who have you told? My husband, my two sisters, my 22 month old son (haha!) and I have a group of girls who have become some of my closest friends – we met on here when we were all pregnant with August 2014 babies and have a FB group where we chat all day long haha. So they know as well. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably best girlfriends/parents after our first hopefully good scan where we see the heartbeat. Rest of the world after the first trimester is over. 

How did you tell your partner? It’s awful. I wanted to tell my sisters and my August 2014 moms group but my husband was out at the bar for the first time in practically forever. I knew I had to tell him first, so I called him and asked him to step away from his friends so I could share the news. 

Any symptoms yet? Bloating and super gassy. 

What are you most excited about/for? Right now, it’s just for my son to be a big brother. I haven’t really connected the dots or the fact that this pregnancy is happening, let alone begun to connect with the baby. 

When is your first appt? I haven’t set it yet, but my OBGYN doesn’t usually schedule them until 8 weeks…mine will be 8 weeks on the dot then! 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? We were team green for my son and it was THE BEST DECISION (for us) ever. We loved every single freaking bit of it. But for this one, we’re going to find out! 

Post # 5
3081 posts
Sugar bee

The bottom I took in the morning at 10DPO. It was stark white at 5 minutes so I threw it out and then fished it out of the trash and saw a faint line. I tested again twice last night and the line appeared more quickly – the top two. 

Post # 6
1800 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

How far along are you? 3 weeks and 4 days I think

What’s your estimated due date: March 7th

How many cycles trying? 6

When did you get your BFP? 3 days ago at 9dpo

Who have you told? My sil and best friend plus my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? After my first scan

How did you tell your partner? Sent him the above photo lol

Any symptoms yet? Just tired and some cramps

What are you most excited about/for? To complete our family

When is your first appt. Monday 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? I will find out. i am a crazy planner!

hi girls! Can’t wait to go on this journey with you all. I have had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and 2 chemicals this year so praying for a healthy bean this time!

Post # 7
3081 posts
Sugar bee

jessc27:  O boy! First, congratulations! I’m worried about MC and I haven’t had the sad experiences you have, so I can only imagine how you feel given that. I’m sending both of us all the sticky baby dust and prayers I can! We’re due a day apart. 

Post # 9
1800 posts
Buzzing bee

kate02121:  JMer711:  thanks ladies. I am a crazy person. Went and bought a 7 ack of Frer’s and a double pack of weeks estimators today so I can track the progression! On the plus side my progesterone is fantastic. My ob will really be looking after me this time I think! Congratulations to you both!! i can’t wait to share this journey wyou girls So I don’t annoy al my friends with baby updates all the time!

Post # 10
1800 posts
Buzzing bee

kate02121:  good lines on your ic’s. You will get a positive clear blue weeks estimator with lines like that and there is nothing like seeing the words “pregnant”

Post # 12
1800 posts
Buzzing bee

JMer711:  hahaha.. I may or may not have tried the opk thing this morning hahaha. I’m glad I’m not he only crazy person.

I made a graduate charters page so we can keep touch with our friends who aren’t due in March!

Post # 13
3081 posts
Sugar bee

jessc27:  yay on awesome progesterone! I’m laying in bed now being lazy but about to go test with 12 dpo fmu so I’m hoping it’s a lot darker! I have one cb weeks estimator left but it expired in March so I’m not sure it will still work! 

Post # 14
3081 posts
Sugar bee

So satisfying! 

Post # 15
1800 posts
Buzzing bee

kate02121:  nothing more satisfying!! Congrats!!!!

The topic ‘March 2017 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors