(Closed) March 2017 Mamas!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 167
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

adriannarose: Hi there Dear Daughter twin! I also had a hard time sleeping last night. It was like I hit the lottery, well….I guess we did! 😉

Post # 169
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

And the pic of the bfp:

Top: yesterday, 7/4 PM

Bottom: Today, 7/5 AM

Another symptom I forgot to include is my mouth feeling like the Sahara Desert…SO THIRSTY!

Post # 170
Hostess
8146 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Yellow.Clover:  I’m sorry to disrupt the thread but OMG! OMG OMG! <3 <3 <3 I am in tears happy for you! Congrats. You deserve this so bad!

Post # 171
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Yellow.Clover:  This just made my entire day!!!! Words cannot even express how happy I am for you and Mr. Clover! You are so desevent of this, honey! Your news pretty much made me cry of happiness.  I wish you all the best, my love 🙂 love you! Kissess!!!!

Post # 172
2853 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yellow.Clover:  I’m still apoplectic over here with your news…….Thrilled, excited, I don’t even have appropriate words for everything I’m feeling for you. It’s just beyond everything. You are amazing, beautiful, strong, faithful, and DESERVING. I love you so much and I’m sending you all my love, prayers, and wonderful juju that this is it…finally, the joy you’ve been waiting so patiently for for FIVE YEARS. FX, EVERYTHING crossed……  *jumpyclaps*  CONGRATULATIONS LOVEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smooches*

Post # 174
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Yellow.Clover: Omg! I remember following you on here a long time ago. I am so incredibly thrilled for you! Congratulations and here’s to a boring, easy 9 months!

Post # 176
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Yellow.Clover:  WIFEGOODMAN HERE!!!! we are all stalking you. i am beyond elated with this news!!!!!! i think about you often and this is amazing!!!! congrats!

Post # 177
2853 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

MrsMellyBean:  It’s enough just to see people so deserving of this blessing, like you and Yellow.Clover: , finally getting it! XOXOX I’m so happy for you both!

Post # 178
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Yellow.Clover:  Wooooooo HOOOOOOOOO!! CONGRATULATIONS!! <happy dance> <big hugs>

Ladies, you are so lucky to have Yellow Clover in your group. I ‘met’ a great many lovely ladies during my time on 1+, but the warmth, kindness, and support that Clover offers is one of a kind.

Post # 179
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Yellow.Clover:  well HELLO there!!!  So excited for you!  My fx so tight for a happy and healthy 9 mo. You so deserve this!! 

Post # 180
2467 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Yellow.Clover:  Not sure if you remember me from charters back in the day, but I am so amazingly excited for you!! Congratulations, mama! Loads and loads of sticky baby dust!!

The topic ‘March 2017 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors