March 2017 POAS!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 706
470 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  I got a positive OPK on CD 19, so ovulation was probably like CD 20 or 21, and today is CD 32, so it should be positive by now. I just hate the wait, I want another try soon πŸ™

The progress of your thesis sounds awesome :). My Fiance also did his PHD with a full time job, so i know that is so hard. FX for a BFP!

Post # 709
9588 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

annili :  good luck!!!

SeaOfLove :  nice, you got this. πŸ™‚  Here’s hoping you get two doses of good  news!

Post # 712
9588 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Temp drop this morning plus BFN on a FRER.  I’m willing to bet in a few hours AF will be here.  Well, better than being 9 days late (which happened in December, though I wasn’t trying at the time)–let’s get cycle 2 started!

Post # 713
9588 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

SeaOfLove :  11 dpo is still decently early. FX!

Post # 716
9588 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

SeaOfLove :  still no AF.. just lots of spotting. :-/ Body? Hallo?

Also–your chart looks super promising!  Fingers crossed!!!!

Post # 718
9588 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

SeaOfLove :  Not gonna lie, I’ve spent the day reading about women whose hcg levels are naturally so low they don’t get a positive until they’re 3 months along. πŸ˜›

Post # 719
2970 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

SeaOfLove :  ah fx for you!! 

I went and bought 4 dollar tree cheapies to take with me this week. I’ve been having little pinchy cramps last couple days and I’m trying really hard not to read to much into it πŸ™ˆ 

Post # 720
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

secondsarang :  Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you!!

SeaOfLove :  Painting came out amazing!!! Sounds like such a fun night πŸ™‚ My Darling Husband and I will have to try one once we are all moved to our new place and settled.  Not to get your hopes up but I can’t help but say your chart looks super promising. FX for you. Are you going to test with a FRER in the AM?

amanda1988 :  ugh hopefully you get some answers soon!! The wait is the worst!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors