March 2017 POAS!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 722
9588 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

purplepie45 :  thanks <3

SeaOfLove :  lol, yeah I’m sure I’m just being ridiculous. :p

that said.. my hormones in general do run low….. πŸ˜‰ (and 3 days of spotting before AF has never happened to me before. I have had the occasional cycle with only spotting no actual red/flow so this may just be that.

Post # 724
4245 posts
Honey bee

I used an easy home test this morning and I’ve convinced myself I see something. I keep taking the damn thing out and looking at it (even though I’m fully aware that at this point anything I do see would mean nothing). I’ll try again tomorrow, even though it’s still pretty early. I just figured you ladies on here could sympathize with me πŸ˜›

Post # 726
4245 posts
Honey bee

SeaOfLove :  Haha! This whole TTC thing is so weird. I hate all the waiting- I’m can be a totally impatient person in general. I’m only like, 7 DPO and I’m already peeing on these tests. Makes me feel like I’m more in control I guess πŸ˜›

Post # 729
9588 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

SeaOfLove :  I’m calling it: I’m out.  Spotting has crossed into AF region.  On to April POAS!

Hopefully I won’t see any of you there.. though if I do I’ll enjoy the company. <3

Post # 732
9588 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

SeaOfLove :  you got this!

after my single reddish-brown spot that made me decide AF was here I’m back to black. temp is back up (I usually measure at 7:30.. yesterday’s low was at 2:45) so.. fuck I dunno.

Post # 734
9588 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

SeaOfLove :  probably?  Maybe I ovulated way later than I thought.. i mean my EWCM went until 5 DPO (O based on OPK) and peaked on 3/4 DPO.. We did BD on 4 DPO just in case, already knowing that it was hard to read my signs.. so who knows.  I figure I’ll keep temping and if by 21 DPO (14 days after EWCM dried up) I don’t have a BFP I’ll just ssume my period was ridiculously light this month and um.. go back to tracking OPK.  :-/  Gah.  

Oh and all spotting has stopped now.. so.. yep.  3 days of spotting, a single spot that had a tinge of red when I wiped. But quite a few clots fwiw.. so maybe that was AF?  

Post # 735
470 posts
Helper bee

AF has arrived, so I’ll roll over πŸ™

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors