March 2017 POAS!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 736
470 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  Thank you for being such a great host for the thread this month!

Post # 738
9608 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

SeaOfLove :  yeah, go for it.  At this point I’m pretty sure I’m just deluding myself lol.  I’d rather not leave the april thread and then re-join… so um.. yeah.  I’ll keep posting about any tests I do in March in this thread, I’ll probably do at least one more before April (the 31st, if I can have the restraint not to try earlier than that!).

Post # 741
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

SeaOfLove :  Fingers crossed for you! Sore nipples were the only thing that was different for me this cycle, they were sore from about 5/6DPO (and are still killing me!)

Post # 742
9608 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

SeaOfLove :  fingers crossed! most women can’t seem to differentiate between bfp and bfn symptoms so I wouldn’t put any stock in that. your Temps are super promising!

AF is for sure here ๐Ÿ™‚ honestly at this point it’s a relief. January behbeh here I come.

Post # 743
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Stonehouse at Stirling Ridge

SeaOfLove :  That was my first indicator I was pregnant with both my chemicals so FX you get you BFP soon !! 

Post # 745
9608 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

SeaOfLove :  I’m rooting for you!!

Post # 747
2970 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Well I tested yesterday morning (9dpo) with a dollar tree test, and as I was expecting it was bfn. But it did make me realize that I really don’t want to get my BFP when I’m 100kms away from Darling Husband and won’t see him till Friday. So I’m not going to test again till Friday morning, and if I have any kind of squinty line, I’ll take a FRER when I get home (which should in theory be around 3:30pm) if AF doesn’t start before that.ย 

ย 

SeaOfLove :ย  Being hopeful/optimistic doesn’t make you dumb. (hugs)

Post # 750
9608 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

SeaOfLove :  why would you feel dumb?! your chart was so promising. and until AF arrives I refuse to put too much thought in to a one-off drop in BBT

congrats on the improved leave though!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors