March 2017 POAS!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 753
9606 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

SeaOfLove :  well, if you’re right and AF does show, it’ll be nice to have another late in the month POASer to keep me company ๐Ÿ˜‰

I feel like mid month POASers have a way bigger group, since the earlier bees don’t have a thread for the next month yet and the later bees are hanging out as they get their OPKs.

Post # 755
9606 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

SeaOfLove :  fair.  Mine are on average 31 days so.. not much movement haha.  AF was 2 days late this cycle, so my POAS day should really be the 26th or 27th of April, but I test early anyway so I saw no reason to change my date lol.  I used to get 40+ day cycles pretty frequently, so my dates (well at the time just expected AF–I wasn’t trying) changd all the time..

Post # 756
4236 posts
Honey bee

amanda1988 :   SeaOfLove :  I’m a late month pee-er too! Even though I didn’t officially join the thread tongue-out I’m at the point now where I’ll know within a week or so which way it goes surprised and two of my friends just announced they’re having a baby this week cry

Post # 758
517 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

SeaOfLove :  The month I got my BFP my chart was looking triphasic but then my temp dropped right down. The next day it went back up and I got my BFP so I wouldn’t count yourself out yet.

Post # 760
517 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

SeaOfLove :  I’m trying to be in the same mindset as you and not get my hopes up either. My temp also dropped this morning. I thought for sure it meant AF was coming but then I looked at my chart from the month we conceived DS and now I’ve got my hopes up again…

That’s exciting! What colour have you chosen? We are currently renovating and are almost ready to paint our guest room/future nursery too.

Post # 761
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

SeaOfLove : Janelle123 :   dying for an update. How was your temp this morning? FX it jumped back up!

Post # 764
2970 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

SeaOfLove :  when we bought our house we repainted every room, and Darling Husband demanded to get to pick the colour for the smallest bedroom (currently the ‘office’) because I basically picked everything else, and he picked a light orange. Like a year later he told me he only picked that colour because it was going to be the babies room someday 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors