March 2017 POAS!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 767
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

SeaOfLove :  Ahhh I’m lurking and need you to test! Lol Don’t know how you are holding out!

Also we are doing light grey for my DD’s big girl room with accents of deep pink and light blue. I’m obsessed with it!

Post # 768
2970 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

SeaOfLove :  ours is fine in artificial light. But if any sun comes in, it freaking GLOWS. I may decide it needs painting when we get our BFP. 

On that front: Haven’t tested since Tuesday morning, holding out for tomorrow. Having a touch of brownish spotting but I’m praying that it’s IB not the start of AF. I’m not really having any symptoms aside from some slight low back ache, which I had last month, but I usually have around AF too. So who knows. I’ll take my cheapie in the morning and if AF doesn’t show up all day I’ll take a FRER when I get home from work. 

Suddenly I wish I was temping this month. Oy. 

Post # 771
1041 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  That makes sense. Still have my fingers crossed for you!

I love that colour! It makes it fun/easy to accessorize. This is my colour scheme and inspiration pillow!

Post # 772
1041 posts
Bumble bee

Post # 773
517 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

purplepie45 :  SeaOfLove :  my temp stayed pretty even too. It would help if i knew how long my LP was. It use to be 13 days but since having DS it hasn’t been consistent.

Post # 777
1041 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  Aww love that theme! Espresso looks amazing next to light grey. 

Post # 778
517 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  for 4 years of charting my LP was always 13 days (excluding my first 3 cycles after stopping depo which were 10, 10 and 12 days). PP my LP has been 10, 6 and 11 days. It would be nice if it went back to 13 days this cycle but with the temp drop and the cramping I’m having today I think I’ll be lucky to make it to 11dpo.

FWIW I think it’s possible that you O’d on CD13 with a fall back temp on CD15

Post # 780
517 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  Wow! What is your typical O day? I use to almost always O on CD14 but now it’s around day 20… I hate the extra week waiting to O. I hope my wacky cycles aren’t anything to do with the fact that I’m still breastfeeding DS (he’s 14 months old). Unfortunately it most likely is the reason and I have a feeling I won’t get a BFP until he stops BFing. I really wanted to have my children as close in age as possible but since I plan on BFing DS until he’s 2 (unless he weans himself) that might not happen ๐Ÿ™

Anyone else BFing and TTC?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors