March 2017 POAS!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 782
231 posts
Helper bee

Well we weren’t really trying this month as I got that new job I was talking about! It’s in the government and it’s at a school so I get all school holidays off paid 😱 we are going to put off TTC from 6 months min after starting my new job which I start in 2 weeks. ☺️ I had a big temp drop this morning so I think AF which is due tomorrow will arrive on time ☺️ so all the best ladies! I don’t want to se you in November poas! πŸ˜‰ I’ll still be lurking on the baords though!

SeaOfLove :  I am impatiently waiting for you to test πŸ˜‚

Post # 784
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

SeaOfLove :  oh no! So sorry I was totally holding out so much hope! Thank you for being an amazing host of the board and best of luck to you in April ❀ 

Post # 786
1198 posts
Bumble bee

Yes, just wanted to say SeaOfLove :  you have been such an enthusiastic, upbeat, responsive host for this POAS thread. I wish we’d been in more POAS threads together because all these boards could use the positive energy you bring!  That said, I sincerely hope April is the *last* POAS thread you are in for a long time, say 40 weeks!

Good luck all!

Post # 788
9623 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

SeaOfLove :  sorry babe. we’ll get it next time. πŸ™‚

*hugs*

to echo pp.. thanks for hosting, you did really great

Post # 789
2970 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Well my dollar tree test this morning was negative.

Still having brown spotting, my period tracker app homepage says my period is due tomorrow, the calendar page in the same app says due today, and fertility friend says it’s not due till Sunday.

Mild uterine cramping which isn’t normal for me for AF, usually it’s all low back pain. Only very mildly tender boobs, which I usually have for AF and I also had last month before my chemical so that’s no help. 

I have a FRER waiting at home but assuming the ideal/best and this is implantation spotting, I wouldn’t get a positive for a couple days, right? 

Bah humbug. 

Post # 790
9623 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

MrsWhitneyC2015 :  so many tracker apps!

Reminds me of that saying.. If you have one watch, you know the time.

If you have many, you’ll never be sure. πŸ˜›

And right on that last one–you need a little bit of time for your hcg to build from implantation to testing. 

I also had bizarre spotting before AF this month. Bleh it was the worst.  Also because my period, while much lighter than usual, lasted the same amount of time so I have literally been bleeding for a week. -_-

Post # 791
2970 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

amanda1988 :  Lol, I only have 2, one for my period that I’ve been using since 2010 (and it’s usually pretty spot on) and fertility friend from when I started temping. But the period app is giving me 2 different days. I’ll see what’s happening when I get home today and I’ll maybe test, or I might be an April Rollover. I don’t knowwwww

Post # 793
4238 posts
Honey bee

No signs of AF for me (due to arrive Sunday but my cycles are never perfect), no double lines yet either though :S So I’m still playing the waiting game.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors