March 2017 POAS!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 796
42 posts
Newbee

Hey guys! I was supposed to test this morning but I forgot. I’ve been super busy as it’s exam season for me. 

As of today my temps are still up, so I’m going to wait until tomorrow or Sunday to test… Fertility friend has my period starting tomorrow but another app I use says Sunday, lol. So I’m not sure if I wanna waste a test!

Since I’ll be testing tomorrow at the earliest I gues that means I will post my results in the April thread!

Post # 797
2971 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Well, I’m an addict and tested when I got home.  Negative.  I’m just gonna call myself a rollover and assume I’ll get full blown AF cramping and whatnot tomorrow. If I’m wrong, hooray! If I’m not, onto lucky cycle #7

Post # 800
2971 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

SeaOfLove :  AF arrived, really chill on the usual symptoms  this month but she’s definitely here. See you in April 🙂

Post # 801
4238 posts
Honey bee

Ahhhh! So I know it’s April now but I’ve been posting on this thread, so.

I took a Clearblue test and there was definitely a faint line. Then I tried an FRER and got a “no”. yell

What does it mean?!

Edit: The FRER was done with whatever I could squeeze out after chugging a bunch of water because I was so determined to do it ASAP so it was probably pretty diluted?

Post # 802
9623 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

ClaudiaKishi :  hmm.. that’s very weird.  I guess it could be an evap, but clearblue supposedly doesn’t suffer from that problem.

:-/

Keep us in the loop when you test tomorrow morning!  GOOD LUCK!!! I hope you just had a broken FRER lol

Post # 804
4238 posts
Honey bee

SeaOfLove :  Ah that would make sense! I’m hoping it’s not the case though. I’ll definitely try the FRER first thing next time- I had one Clearblue left so I figured I might as well use it since I know they aren’t the greatest. AF is due tomorrow or Monday, so far no real signs of the arrival, though.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors