March 2018 babies and mama

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 136
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hi ladies. I used to be super active back when I had my son. I have been hesitant to join, but just got good beta results so figured why not. I am still very close with my 2013 mama group from here. Excited to hopefully get to know you all better.

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  5 weeks today

What is your estimated due date? 3/22/2017

What baby # is this? 3

How many cycles trying?  1st

When did you get your BFP?  At 8dpo July 7th.

Who have you told?  My husband, mom and sister. Two close friends and my facebook mama group.

When do you plan on telling more people? 15 plus weeks

How did you tell your partner?  Was so shocked that I just showed him the test. It was a super sqinter. If I posted it you would laugh.

Any symptoms yet?  Sore boobs. Having to pee in the night sometimes. Not much else yet.

What are you most excited about?  Having newborn snuggles.

When is your first appt?  I think at 8 weeks. Need to make it.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? I think so.

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”> </div>

Post # 137
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

MrsEvergreen :  I pm’d you with my email address. Thank you!

Post # 138
982 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Peaches0888 :  if you would like to join the FB group, please message me your email! πŸ™‚

Post # 139
982 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

LuluH :  your invite has been sent!

Post # 140
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  6 weeks

What is your estimated due date? March 15 based on LMP but i think it’s actually March 18 based on my longer cycle. 

What baby # is this?  #1

How many cycles trying? 0 – We planned to wait until August.. lol!

When did you get your BFP? July 12

Who have you told? Darling Husband, our parents, one set of grandparents and my boss (lol – we have an usually close relationship… and she’s two weeks ahead of me!) 

When do you plan on telling more people? Trying to wait until 3 months, but will possibly tell a few more people after the 1st ultrasound if all goes well.

How did you tell your partner? I made a bandana for our dog that said “big brother” and had him greet Darling Husband at the door. I also got him a onsie and a card telling him he will make a great dad.

Any symptoms yet? Yes! Bloated, constipiated, cramps, nausea (now throwing up yet though!) and I have some serious exhausion! lol

What are you most excited about? Honestly it’s still a shock! the only thing i have somewhat planned is the nursery (I’m studying interior design). I guess just excited to see my husband as a father.. I don’t feel quite ready for this! 

When is your first  app? I had 3 appts with my fam doctor (urine test to confirm pregnancy and prescription for prentals), a blood test, and a physical.. Also met with my naturopath to discuss my other supplements and nutrition. Our first ultrasound will be the Friday after next!

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes! πŸ™‚

Post # 142
1619 posts
Bumble bee

Peaches0888 :  Congratulations! What a journey!! And — Ugh, girl I’m right there with you – I do NOT want to know the gender, but SO says he needs to know so he can plan. *sigh* I really don’t want to know – and if I’m being honest, I really want a girl – so while I think it’d be a good idea to give myself 20 weeks to come to terms, I just really don’t want to know. I don’t want the sea of pink or blue. I don’t want to feel like all people care about is the gender. And I don’t want to feel swayed with what I want to get my baby because it’s the appropriate color or whatever. I have a feeling that we’ll end out finding out and honestly, I’m already heartbroken about it. I’m trying to come to terms with my vision of SO cutting the cord and telling me its gender and he places it on my chest just slip out the window. But, we’re only 5 wks. Maybe by 20 weeks he’ll change his mind (or maybe I’ll play the hormonal water works — terrible, I know).

Post # 142
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4 weeks 3 days

What is your estimated due date? March 30

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 11 or 12, lost count, we had just started seeing an RE a month prior to get our BFP.

When did you get your BFP? July 17

Who have you told? Just Darling Husband

When do you plan on telling more people? Around 12 weeks, we have a history of MC so we won’t be telling anyone else until the end of the first trimester.

How did you tell your partner? I asked him how he felt about March, he asked why what’s happening in March and I said a baby hopefully and showed him the test.

Any symptoms yet? Very tired and gassy, I’m constantly burping, it was like that with DS as well.

What are you most excited about? Our first ultrasound, feeling the baby move, seeing DS be a big brother, watching them develop a bond.

When is your first appt? August 3rd currently, though it might get changed.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Nope πŸ™‚ we didn’t with DS either.  I’m probably in the minority on his one.

Post # 143
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  

5 weeks 4 days

What is your estimated due date?

March 22nd

What baby # is this?

How many cycles trying? 

9!

When did you get your BFP? 

July 19th

Who have you told?

Hubby when I found out. And our close family when everyone was here for my moms birthday yesterday. As well as 3 of my best friends  

When do you plan on telling more people?  

Around 12 weeks, it’ll be close to our first anniversary.  

How did you tell your partner? 

I just showed him the test which I had displayed next to our wedding cake topper. Super corny πŸ™‚

Any symptoms yet? 

Really sore nipples, bad heartburn at times, a little cramping and just very tired  

What are you most excited about? 

Everything! 

When is your first appt? 

I still need to call and make one  

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? 

Yes! 

Post # 144
2171 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

How far along are you? 5 weeks!

What is your estimated due date? March 26th

What baby number is this? #2

How many cycles trying? NTNP, this is my 6th postpartum period. 

When did you get your BFP? This morning, July 25th

Who have you told? So far, just my September 2016 mamas. My husband is sleeping since he works second shift. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably not for awhile. This will be my second pregnancy, my daughter isn’t even 1 yet, she will be in a month!

How did you tell your partner? I haven’t yet…I think I may get a “Big Sister” shirt for my daughter though. 

Any symptoms yet? I’ve felt the mild cramping I was familiar with when I got pregnant last time. Other than that, nothing so far. 

What are you most excited about? I’m honestly still in shock. I will be excited, swear, but in shock for sure. I can’t believe my LO is going to be a big sissy already!

When is your first appt? I’ll have to call this week and make one

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? 1000% yes, I don’t have that kind of patience!

Post # 145
2171 posts
Buzzing bee

MrsEvergreen :  Can you send me an invite too? I’d love to join the group online, my September group was invaluable to me!

Post # 146
488 posts
Helper bee

MrsEvergreen :  Sent you a PM to join the Facebook group πŸ™‚

Post # 147
2171 posts
Buzzing bee

GonnaBeAFind :  I guess I should of sent you that message to be added! Oops!

Post # 148
488 posts
Helper bee

mrscross1020 :  I’m not in the Facebook group yet, you tagged the right person πŸ™‚

Post # 149
2546 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  today I am just short of 5 weeks

What is your estimated due date? March 28, 2018 — thank the lord it wasn’t february! We have like 10 b-days in february between our families & it is already too much!

What baby # is this? No. 1! 

How many cycles trying? only 1! Got my Paraguard IUD removed just before my fertile window & tested positive on CD32! Thought it would take longer since I just turned 30 & Darling Husband is 45!

When did you get your BFP? 4 weeks, 4 days (CD 32)

Who have you told? Not many ppl- I told my friend at work since I have to cover the front desk & phones for her I figured she would be the one noticing if I had to step away often. We told my DH’s brother as well because his wife is due with their first in Sept. and we thought they would be happy about having a cousin so close to their son. 

When do you plan on telling more people? After the first dr’s appt. (or sooner- my mom is visitng in 2 weeks & will def. notice I’m not drinking with her!)

How did you tell your partner? As soon as the test came back- he was still asleep so I woke him up & as soon as he saw my goofy smile he knew! LOL

Any symptoms yet? My tiny lil A Cups are not so tiny anymore- ahhh! I had some really light cramping on Sunday & am a little gassy, but that’s it! 

What are you most excited about? getting to feel lil sprout kickin! And of course seeing how great of a partner & dad Darling Husband will be! Seeing everyone’s faces when we tell them- we had warned a few key family members that we were trying and may have news before the years out, but I doubt they ever thought the news would come so soon!

When is your first appt? Not made yet- trying to decide if I want to find a new Dr. (or CNM) first or just go ahead with Planned Parenthood now and find a new Dr/CNM later… Prolly just go with PP for the initial, then switch to a new dr. I love PP I just hate the long wait everytime I go… 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes- but we may keep it a surprise until we go back home to visit family towards the end of the year =) 

Post # 150
340 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  5 weeks

What is your estimated due date? March 21st 2018

What baby # is this? #1

How many cycles trying? Was NTNP, stopped BC on June 7th.

When did you get your BFP? July 15th

Who have you told? Darling Husband and my mom. My boss found out by accident but he’s thrilled.

When do you plan on telling more people? After 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? Surprised him with a note that read, “You’re going to be a dad and I had a pacifier and the HPT with it. πŸ™‚

Any symptoms yet? Sore nipples, slight cramping, tiredness, gassy lol, bloating!

What are you most excited about? Seeing the little one on the ultrasound,feeling the movement, kicking, seeing as Darling Husband already talks to my belly lol it’ll be nice to see his reactions also. I’m pretty much excited about everything, even maternity clothes and baby clothes lol

When is your first appt? August 25th

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”> </div>

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors