ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  7 weeks

What is your estimated due date? March 26, 2018

What baby # is this? First

How many cycles trying? 3 cycles 

When did you get your BFP? Middle of July, three days late

Who have you told? Family 

When do you plan on telling more people? After our first ultrasound

How did you tell your partner? He knew I was taking a pregnancy test so I just showed him it was positive, not to exciting 

Any symptoms yet? Nausea, lots of it! 

What are you most excited about? Meeting our little one 

When is your first appt? Our first appt was one week ago

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes! 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/march-2018-babies-and-mama/#ixzz4pK4xyG7P

Post # 153
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Hi there! 

I have a new due date as of today from my first ultrasound! I thought I was due in feb but it turns out it’s March 8th now!

I’d love to join the facebook group – I tried pming Mrs evergreen but my messages aren’t going through.

My name is Lyndsay Lund on Fb and I’m from bracebridge ontario canada 😊 

Thank you!

Post # 155
2166 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

lnadinee :  Hey girl! Try and shoot me a message on here with your email address, I’ll have one of the girls add you. 

Post # 156
2166 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

makennacweir :  Did you join our FB group, if not send me a PM here with your email address and I’ll get you added πŸ™‚

Post # 157
982 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

lnadinee :  so strange! Let me know if you still need to be added – I’ll try sending You a message so that if you need an invite you can just send me your email in reply πŸ™‚

Post # 158
387 posts
Helper bee

Is everyone in the FB group? Is that why it’s so quiet on this board? 

How’s everyone going??? 

Post # 159
9335 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I was so scared to join you guys until now but after my scan today looked good, I feel like a huge weight’s been lifted and I can finally start enjoying this!

I’m 12 weeks and change now, due March 18, and according to the doc and tech at my scan today… it’s a boy πŸ™‚ I’m over the moon. Still somewhat anxious (but I’m sure that’ll never go away) and keeping my fingers crossed for smooth sailing, but at least I’m seeing the light at the end of the first trimester tunnel now.

Hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a happy and healthy next 6ish months!

Post # 160
2168 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

TheGridMonster :  Welcome! Great news about your baby boy!

Let me know if you want to jon the (secret) FB page, I can add you.

Post # 161
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

totallyabee :  Hey, yes I think most of us are in the secret FB group now.

Post # 162
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

DrunkInLove :  Hi!  I would like to be added to the FB board!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  14 weeks

What is your estimated due date? March 11, 2018

What baby # is this? First

How many cycles trying? We were not trying…this was quite a surprise!!

When did you get your BFP? June 27th

Who have you told? Family, close friends

When do you plan on telling more people? After our next appointment on 9/18, we will announce on social media and at work

How did you tell your partner? He came home from work and I told him I had a gift for him.  I handed him the gift bag, and inside was a handmade card that said, “I can’t wait to meet you, DADDY!” with some silly stick figure drawings of the 3 of us.  He said, “OMG ARE YOU PREGNANT??” And I had 3 positive pregnancy tests in the bag.  It was a crazy and exciting day for both of us!

Any symptoms yet? Nausea and headaches every day during first trimester, but that’s all levelling off now, thank goodness! 

What are you most excited about? Feeling kicks, finding out the gender, having it all become so much more real.

When is your first appt? It was July 17th

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Absolutely!  We can’t wait!

Post # 163
698 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

DrunkInLove :  Can you please add me to the secret FB group? I’ll send you a private message πŸ™‚

<article id=”post-10737935″ class=”post board original_post_author”>
<div class=”text-holder”>

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  17 weeks, 3 days

What is your estimated due date? March 17th

What baby # is this? 2 

How many cycles trying? 9, including a miscarriage

When did you get your BFP? July 3

Who have you told? We are only now just starting to tell people – we told my grandma, aunts & uncles on Sunday at Thanksgiving dinner πŸ™‚ 

When do you plan on telling more people? We held off a long time due to previous miscarriages, and then getting flagged as extreme high risk for chromosome disorders and birth defects. Just got the news on Thursday that we are negative for Down’s, Trisomy 18 & 13, and Turner Syndrome, so feel a bit better about telling people now. Still waiting on full genetic results and our fetal heart echo before we announce it on a wider scale.

How did you tell your partner? I had taken a pregnancy test while getting ready in the morning. Darling Husband had just gotten home from night shift and I basically shoved the BFP in his face while saying “look, look!”

Any symptoms yet? Had tons of morning sickness and could smell everything in the first trimester, doing better now.

What are you most excited about? In all honesty, it’s been a very joyless, high stress pregnancy so far. So I’m just excited to start talking about baby more, and being a bit more excited about everything.

When is your first appt? I’ve had about a hundred already lol, next is on Thursday.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? It’s a boy πŸ™‚ 

</div>
</article>

Post # 164
9335 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

ykyegbride :  Congrats! I’m due the day after you and we’re both having baby boys! πŸ™‚

Post # 165
9335 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I hope all the March mamas and babies are doing well! The third trimester is right around the corner πŸ€—

Sorry to bump this but I was too excited and had to share!

I have an anterior placenta and this is my first pregnancy so I still hadn’t felt real actual “holy crap that’s a baby!” movements when I hit 24 weeks a couple days ago. I was bummed, but my OB warned me that it might take awhile and I have a little Doppler to listen to his heartbeat so I haven’t freaked out too much. But lo and behold I woke up this morning to several little kicks! I could even feel them from the outside. I wanted to wake up Darling Husband but didn’t because knowing my luck, LO would stop by the time I could explain to him why I was waking him up and get his hand on my tummy. Next time!

Super happy to finally get something more than just feelings of weird gas or fish swimming around in my tummy. Although I’m sure I won’t be quite as happy to be woken up by it as time goes by… πŸ™„

Thinking of you all and hoping you and your LOs are doing well!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors