314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Your age/partner’s age: 34/40

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD1

Ovulation Date: 2/18

POAS Date: 3/2

Usual Cycle Length:  28-30 days – it is still a little irregular after baby #1.

Cycles Trying: This will be our first month trying for #2. We have a 13 month old now.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I dont think we will try anything other than BD during ovulation window this month. May use PreSeed too since that worked pretty well for us with baby #1.

Trying anything new this month? Trying to find more time for sex with a toddler in the house…

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your go to band/song when you can’t decide what to listen to?  My go to these days is my toddler station on Pandora. I don’t get enough time to listen to music alone these days.

Post # 4
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I loosely joined the February board, but I won’t be POAS at all in February except for maybe OPKs. Just finishing up a miscarriage now (blighted ovum) so hoping to get things back on track soon. I’m leaving the cycle day/ovulation date blank because I truly have no clue. 

Your age/partner’s age: 26/30

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 

Ovulation Date:

POAS Date: March 25 is my tentative guess. Just throwing it out there lol 

Usual Cycle Length: 29-31 days

Cycles Trying: Technically 1, since my m/c we weren’t TTC. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, OPKs to try to get some clue about what’s going on. Supposed to take a test in a few days and needing a BFN so that I know I’m in the clear 

Trying anything new this month? Trying to have a baby! My 9 month old will love a sibling (I hope, lol!)

For fun: What’s your go to band/song when you can’t decide what to listen to? I would have to go with the 90s country station on Pandora lol, it never lets me down! 

Post # 5
1684 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Rolling over from Feb!

Your age/partner’s age: 29/36

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: 17 Feb

POAS Date: 1 March

Usual Cycle Length: 26 days

Cycles Trying: 5

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPKs, prenatal vitamins

Trying anything new this month? Nope, considering temping if no BFP this month to make sure I’m not missing O. Darling Husband has been taking fertility vitamins this month.

For fun: What’s your go to band/song when you can’t decide what to listen to? Rammstein

Post # 6
425 posts
Helper bee

Your age/partner’s age: 33/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 1

Ovulation Date: Around 2/17

POAS Date: March 4th

Usual Cycle Length: Varies; this last one was 30 days, but the one before that was only 22. 

Cycles Trying: This is #10. I’m pretty bummed to be entering the double digits. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): timing using OPKs, charting temps and CM, prenatals, DHA, coQ10, B-complex after O

Trying anything new this month? I’m using the Clearblue Advanced ovulation tests. I used it the first couple months we were trying, but then I didn’t want to spend the money on it again, so I was just using the internet cheapie OPKs. But now that 10 months have passed with not a single BFP, I figured why not try it again.

For fun: What’s your go to band/song when you can’t decide what to listen to?  Bruno Mars– his music always puts me in a happy, dance-y mood 🙂

Post # 7
445 posts
Helper bee

Your age/partner’s age: 30/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 2

Ovulation Date: likely 2/19

POAS Date: 3/2

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: this will be #3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): all of above

Trying anything new this month? Whatever RE suggests (regular periods w all the signs/symptoms of O since stopping BCP in Oct, but they are very light & short, and my 8dpo Progesterone was only 4.5)

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6d4a0f

For fun: What’s your go to band/song when you can’t decide what to listen to? Lorde

Post # 9
1215 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Your age/partner’s age: 30/34

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 29

Ovulation Date: I’m not totally sure I’m ovulating- I’m not sure how accurate my chart is. I’m CD 29 of my first cycle charting anything (and mayyyybe ovulated on CD24), so depending on when/if (in case my cycles are really irregular) AF comes, I’ll know how long my cycles are and can maybe figure out my next ovulation date.

POAS Date: I’m not sure, but I expect it to be in March.

Usual Cycle Length: I’m not sure yet as I haven’t finished one cycle after my first real period post-Nuvaring removal.

Cycles Trying: 1 (February)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, charting, prenatals, preseed, EPO, raspberry leaf tea, will try mucinex and softcups

Trying anything new this month? Actually trying!

Link to your chart if charting: I’m not sure how to do this, I’m using Kindara, not Fertilityy Friend (though I took those “courses” they offer).

For fun: What’s your go to band/song when you can’t decide what to listen to? I either listen to the Bonnie and Clyde broadway cast recording or The Last 5 Years. I’m on a bit of a showtunes kick 🙂

Post # 10
445 posts
Helper bee

nursebee22 :  Hi! My OB gave me an RE referral with zero qualms. It was based upon the fact that I’ve been charting a 10-day LP and have very short (3 day), light periods (would maybe almost fill 1 tampon/day).

Post # 13
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Joining March since I removed myself from February because of anxiety regarding trying again for the first time after my MMC in December (DH and I agreed to just take a month off), hopefully this month is emotionally better:

Your age/partner’s age: 37/37

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD25

Ovulation Date: I’m guessing 2/26 based on my Ovia app

POAS Date: I’m guessing 3/10 but who knows if my 2nd cycle after the MC will be normal. But either way, it’s during our honeymoon so I’m taking a whole bunch of pregnancy tests with me

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days before MC – 29 days first cycle after

Cycles Trying: #3 but 1st after MC 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, OPKs & Ovia app

Trying anything new this month? Nope

Link to your chart if charting: n/a

For fun: What’s your go to band/song when you can’t decide what to listen to? Artist – Jay Z

Post # 14
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Your age/partner’s age: 34/33

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: Feb 21

POAS Date: March 7 (but we all know I’ll start peeing on everything come March 2)

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days (just wrapped up a 32 day cycle though – which may have been anovulatory, or I might have just ovulated late)

Cycles Trying: #6 this time around – we’ve been trying to TTC since June 2016 though, but life has other ideas for us.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Folic acid, using mucinex and softcups and preseed during FW, OPKs and temping (when my toddler doesn’t screw with my sleep.

Trying anything new this month? Darling Husband had his SA today, so depending on his results I may be booked for an HSG.

For fun: What’s your go to band/song when you can’t decide what to listen to? I just find something country on Google Play.

Post # 15
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Hi pees/bees! Thanks nursebee22  for getting this started.

Your age/partner’s age: 31/25

Baby #:  1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD7 

Ovulation Date: Feb 16-19

POAS Date: March 4 (but I’ll be travelling with limited access to internet so will report back on March 11 upon my return)

Usual Cycle Length: 24-40 days

Cycles Trying: this will be #2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting, prenatals, OPKs, Pre-Seed

Trying anything new this month? OPKs and Pre-Seed are new

For fun: What’s your go to band/song when you can’t decide what to listen to? Whatever my partner is listening to – these days that’s Lady Gaga 😀

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors