March 2018 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 541
1458 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

NicoleLyn1218 :  Negative OPK today and never got a blazing one like last cycle. My temp didn’t shoot up yet- it only went up a little. Last cycle it only went up slightly and then went down CD24 and then spiked. Fingers crossed that happens and its just a delayed temp shift- I’d LOVE for this not to be annolvatory- I think I’d just about fall apart after all the stress of this first month!

Post # 543
357 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

tiffanybruiser :  I see it!!! Congrats! And FX that this is the stickiest baby ever!

sunshineglam :  I feel pretty good about second chances! FX for you!

nursebee22 :  I will get a second chance this month – please mark me down for March 31!

I’m going to start the digital OPKs this month so hopefully I can be fairly confident about when I O. Last time I was TTC, I was temping which really helped, but I’m still nursing my 14 month old in the middle of the night so I think my timing would be all over the place for temping. 

Post # 544
493 posts
Helper bee

tiffanybruiser :  OMG YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY!!!!!!!! STICKY BABY NOVEMBER BABIES! 

Post # 545
357 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

winterroasted :  I feel like I have also competely forgotten how my body works since last time. I just had to reread Taking Charge of Your Fertility because I couldn’t remember what the progresson of CM was supposed to be. And now I’m googling about when I should start using the digital OPKs because I can’t remember that either. I feel like I lived and breathed this stuff just 2 years ago. How did I forget already?!?

Post # 546
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Mrs.MackenzieS :  Haha! Same, I was also googling CM changes. Good luck to you!

Post # 547
1458 posts
Bumble bee

tiffanybruiser :  CONGRATS!!!! SOOO excited for you!!! FX this is the stickiest of beans ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 548
238 posts
Helper bee

mainely :  tiffanybruiser :  Bees you are absolutely right, I may have ovulated later. My plan was to start OPKs this cycle but once I had my surgery scheduled I didn’t even bother as I wanted to focus on that.  I did document EWCM on the 17th though. Last BD was the 14th. Well hoping AF arrives asap so I can get on with the next cycle already!  Of course Darling Husband thinks otherwise, When I yelled out in dispair “when is my period finally going to come?!” he replies “in 9 months” lol 

Post # 549
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I was a previous member before I got married, but forgot my log in information, so here I am with a new account. My husband and I are now looking to have a baby, so I thought I’d come back to the TTC boards for some support since we’re being quiet about the whole situation and I have no one to talk to! 

Your age/partner’s age: 30/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 5? I think? First month off BC and my period started the 1st!

Ovulation Date: Unknown. I’m trying tempting to see if I actually do ovulate this month!

POAS Date: 3/31 if AF hasn’t shown

Usual Cycle Length: Used to be about 29-30 days, but it’s been 15 years on BC so who knows!

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting, pre-natals, maca root, BD every other day or so 

Trying anything new this month? Everything! 

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your go to band/song when you can’t decide what to listen to? Taylor Swift!

Post # 550
2671 posts
Sugar bee

hafh2016 :  hoping this isn’t an annovulatory cycle for you too! Damn bodies. 

I feel like mh OPK got darker this evening…..it seems as though if I can’t pee on and analyze a pregnancy test yet, then I must do the OPKs lol. 

Anddddd here’s my chart. Kinda screwed up so far. I’m guessing the higher temps are either because of the AF ending, or because we usually sleep with our ceiling fan on high but it was making funny noises so we had it on low. Hubby fixed it this weekend and it’s back on high. I’m sooo thankful because I’m a hot sleeper so I was waking up often throughout the night. 

Post # 551
7751 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Thank you so much everyone! The line was darker tonight on the FRER so I think this is really happening (for now). Trying to maintain some semblance of calm, and failing! #ritzbaby

KB87 :  how you doing girl?? did you join the Nov group or are you an October mama? I can’t remember when you got your bfp! 

Post # 552
7751 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

NicoleLyn1218 :  Your last OPK def looks darker. Also I love these pink OPKs! They look just like pregnancy tests…in fact when I first saw your photo I was like holy shit this girl is so pregnant!!! 

Hopefully the watery cm + darker OPK means O is just around the corner!

Post # 553
1458 posts
Bumble bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  They look like they are getting a little darker! Your chart doesn’t look too crazy- at least the fluctuations aren’t extreme once they mellowed out post-AF ๐Ÿ™‚ My chart is making me worried. Although it took till CD25 for my temps to spike last cycle (after a CD22 blazing OPK +), so maybe I’m not in trouble yet? Fingers crossed! I had to mark CD22 as questionable cause it was crazy high and I woke up sweaty and with a light hangover after going out the night before (I didn’t drink a ton, but apparently my ability to bounce back has worsened since I’ve gotten older lol!)IMG_2619

Post # 554
3045 posts
Sugar bee

tiffanybruiser :  YAYAYAYAYAYYAY! I just got back into town, and finally have a second to check The Pee. 

I am SO excited for you. Everything crossed (on my little guy too!) for a super sticky bean!

Post # 555
2671 posts
Sugar bee

tiffanybruiser :  awesome! I thought I was seeing things on the OPKs. One was at 11a and one at 5p today so hoping the big O is coming soon. I got cancelled from work tonight due to low census (not as many patients) which is good cuz it’s been snowing hard for 5 hours and I don’t want to drive in that stuff. Time to do the BD again ๐Ÿ˜!!!!!! Haha. If I didn’t know what they were, I would have thought I was pregnant too! I’m seriously rooting for a sticky bean for you. Darker lines and sticky baby! Wahoooo! 

hafh2016 :  I work night shift (mostly….with some day shifts and evenings) so it’s a little more difficult to track due to the different wake up times. That’s why I started OPKs. I’m not good at reading charts yet, but hoping your O is also coming soon. Have you been peeing on OPKs this week? Haha damn drinking and aging. Definitely makes it harder to bounce back. I don’t drink much at all, but I do enjoy an occasional beer or glass of wine ๐Ÿ™‚ mmmm. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors