March 2018 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 811
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

singingbee5 :   SweetyBee :  OMG!! This March board is crazy!! I can’t believe it!

AFM, 9DPO yesterday on a Walmart cheapie was BFN, and while my temps are good, I’m not carrying out a lot of hope right now for a positive based on all my normal PMS symptoms arriving right now time.

Post # 812
2632 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

singingbee5 :  congrats. That’s definitely a BFP! Hoping your line progresses. 

SweetyBee :  congrats to you too!!!! 

I cant believe how many BFPs there are this month – it sure has been a lucky month!!!!! Hoping I can join you all after I ovulate. Hehe. 

Darling Husband and I have been at my parents’ cabin this weekend……my mom already bought a few outfits for a couple relatives (2 cousins are due with girls – one this month and one in a couple months) and “a few extra boy and girl outfits cuz they were on sale”…..my dad gets all googly eyed when we talk about anything to do with future grandkids, and asked if I wanted a beer Friday and when I didn’t want one he asked if I was pregnant. I don’t drink much anyways but I knew it was going to happen if I didn’t have a drink lol so yesterday I had a few when we went to the legion in town so others wouldn’t ask. I know they mean well but it stings a little when I have to answer “no”. Anyways, I have been on the look out for an old school adult rocking chair (not glider). Our family friends are downsizing (they’re retired and are moving up north) and out of the blue asked if we wanted hers….ummmmmm yes!!!! 😍😍😍 

Post # 813
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

singingbee5 :   SweetyBee :  congratulations ladies!! Gooo March – I love it!! ☘️ 

larissakay :  FX that’s an O dip lady! It definitely looks like something. Do you usually see an O dip on your chart?

amanda1988 :  yayyy awesome! ❀️

Post # 814
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Y’all ladies have me symptom spotting over here. I usually don’t start getting antsy till 9 or 10dpo. But yesterday I noticed some odd cramping and pinching. And my nips were a bit tingly. At 6dpo. TOTS pregnant πŸ˜‚

Post # 815
173 posts
Blushing bee

according to my opk positive result, I should probably ovulate tomorrow, which is a day earlier than expected. 

I’m hoping you guys might be able to help me out. I’ve tried to track cervical mucus this month and I just don’t feel like I really have any. I’m worried this might be why we’ve not got a positive yet. 

Best timing this month though. -4, -2, -1 and hopefully O as well (will have to see how husband feels tomorrow)

Post # 816
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Screw it, I’m telling my husband. Mother-In-Law is out for the day and we have time to ourselves to enjoy. He can keep it a secret and I know he wants to know as soon as I find out. Darling Husband loves the original Nintendo so I ordered this a month ago and hid it until I could give it to him!

Post # 818
276 posts
Helper bee

I couldn’t help myself and ran out to buy a frer to confirm

Post # 820
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

I know I’ve been MIA on these boards but just have to pop in to wish many of you congratulations!!

SweetyBee :   singingbee5 :  Congrats to you both!! Those are great lines for 9-10 dpo!

amanda1988 :  Ahhhh! One of the best feelings in BFP realm is a “pregnant” on the digitial, congrats mama!!

Post # 821
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

SweetyBee :  thank you! He was completely surprised and teared up. ❀️ We’re playing Nintendo together to celebrate! Also, that is a GREAT frer line for 9 dpo!!

Post # 822
276 posts
Helper bee

singingbee5 :  I can’t believe how dark it is – it’d better not be multiples! :O

Post # 824
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

singingbee5 :  Super cute onesie, what a wonderful memory to have together. 

Post # 825
31 posts
Newbee

Congrats to all the ladies with the BFPs!! Must be the luck of the Irish this month! πŸ™‚

10 DPO for me, BFN on a cheapie this morning. Still a little early, so not giving up hope yet. But honestly, if it doesn’t happen until June, I’d be ok with that, since my husband will be deploying this summer, and I really don’t want to give birth without him. So long as it DOES happen! 🀞

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors