March 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 826
1366 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

March is on fire!!! Congrats to all the BFP’s this month!! So exciting! 

Post # 827
1460 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I’m so thrilled for you! I only follow the POAS boards still to check in on you and give you my silent support!

Post # 828
669 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
singingbee5 :  congratulations!!! Love the vest!!!

View original reply
SweetyBee :  that is a fab line!! 

View original reply
kllyashton :  hope I get some of that luck πŸ˜€  

What a great month. 3 DPO so nowhere near testing, just in no man’s land, just enjoying the calm after FW before the craziness of when will I test starts!! 

Wahoo ladies loving the March board!!

Post # 829
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
singingbee5 :  
View original reply
SweetyBee :  Congratulations!!! What an amazing month for BFPs!!

View original reply
amanda1988 :  Ahhh!!!!  The digital is what really confirmed it for me πŸ˜‰  Keep us updated on your betas <3

Post # 830
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Congrats to all the BFP’s!! How exciting!!!

Post # 832
467 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  Had to jump on here for a min to say congrats, im thrilled for you Bee, fab news!! 

And congrats to everyone who got their bfp, its looks like its a lucky month!! 

Post # 835
2684 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
nursebee22 :  March has been such a lucky month so far!! How are you feeling? 

Still no positive OPK or crosshairs yet. Obviously won’t be peeing on a stick on the 18th. AF was long at 10 days including the last two being spotting (not unusual before any type of BC)…….so CD14 would not make sense to ovulate. Hoping for this week, dammit! 

Post # 836
3158 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Congrats to all the BFPs!!! 

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I am pumped for you!! 

Post # 837
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
mainely :  Aahh…I’m trying really hard to not POAS until I miss a day or two. I have two FRERs, and I don’t want to waste them. D: But the urge is strooooooong.

I still have cramps on and off. At this point, I can’t tell if they are normal or not. I also have random shooting pain in my boobs, but they aren’t swollen (the pain is like…electric bzzz bzzz pain??? Can’t really describe it). My boobs usually become very swollen and very painful by now – but again, I am not relying on this since my boobs didn’t hurt last cycle either (weird – two months in a row). I haven’t been able to fit into my usual pants since Friday though. Everything is tight and I am super super bloated. I freaked out a bit and told my DH this morning that I need to go on a diet and lose a ton. And then ate a whole burger + fries for lunch. (face palm)

Conclusion: I am (presumably) 9 dpo, and I haven’t got a single as to whether I am pregnant or not. I am trying really hard not to test until 3/17, which would be 1 day late for me.

Post # 838
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
Redholix :  Well, I caved and peed on my one FRER since I’m leaving town early Tuesday morning and if there was even a squinter wanted to be able to get a digital tomorrow and celebrate with him. But nada. I had some cramping at 7DPO, so if that was implantation related I should at least have a shadow of something on a FRER by today, 10dpo. So, I’m mentally calling myself out and won’t test again unless AF doesn’t show. Of course, trying to not get my hopes up didn’t work, because that negative crushed my heart. I know we haven’t been trying that long, but it’s so hard to live knowing that his ex wife got pregnant quickly and easily twice. Just a few days ago I was moving boxes and found an old box of her pregnancy tests, and I just thought maybe karma would throw me a bone after that one. But no… Haha, sorry, I’m a negative nelly this evening! But I hope that March luck carries through to you!

Post # 839
1283 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
nursebee22 :  thanks for updating. My new poas date is just squeaking in for the month  at march 29th! Hope i can round out the month with one last bfp πŸ˜‚ 

Congrats to everyone! What great energy on this board!

Post # 840
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
mainely :  So sorry bee πŸ™ Let’s hope AF never shows for both of us. I’ve been telling myself that I won’t get stressed out about TTC and not think too much into timing and whatnots – but then noticed myself being disappointed whenever AF came. This is our 3rd TTC (2nd actually really trying), and last cycle I surprised myself by being super disappointed when AF showed. Can’t imagine how much more difficult it would be with other emotional things added into the mess! I have a feeling I will be pretty crushed if this cycle is a bust as well. :\

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors