March 2018 POAS

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 916
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

NicoleLyn1218 :  So you are supposed to use OPK twice a day? D: I’m going to be so overwhelmed…. I feel overwhelmed just from looking at your charts D:

mainely :  I felt better yesterday after going home – seeing Darling Husband and my dog took my mind off of TTC. This morning, I didn’t feel too emotional or dramatic, which is good. Haha. But at the same time, I fear that also means AF is coming (PMS subsides before AF for me). 

So I just noticed that my “handy-dandy” period calendar has a glitch of some sort and has been overriding my period start and duration in some months. So…today is actually CD 26, not CD 27 – and AF is estimated to start this Friday, not Thursday. Aaaand I have no idea what DPO it is. Haha…. I still have annoying cramps that come and go only during the day but other than that I have been feeling pretty normal since yesterday evening. Apparently I traded painful swollen boobs for annoying cramps as my PMS. Two cycles in a row now where my boobs feel totally normal! Hmm. Can’t tell which I prefer – I just wish I had neither. Hahaha.

Post # 917
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

sleepymelis :  I remember you saying one time you thought you had a low performing thyroid because you had several symptoms. What are yours? I was tested once years ago, probably about 10, because my doctor thought I had some signs and I have a family history, but it came back normal. But my BBT is pretty low (never above high 97s unless I’m ill, follicular phase never above 96.9), intolerance to cold, etc. Not sure if I should get tested again or if I’m just a baby when it comes to cold and lack of sleep!

Post # 918
317 posts
Helper bee

Redholix :  Haha! I have new PMS symptoms and lack of normal ones all the time. Except my debilitating cramps, those are sadly a constant!

Post # 919
1643 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

RaccoonKitty :  That’s a great early line!

dublingirl :  without many temps before cd10, it’s harder to be sure, but based on CM and temp, I’d agree with FF. Maybe cd14

AFM: I maybe O’ed yesterday? My temp is up a little and it matches my first post-mc cycle pretty nicely but has nothing in common with any of my other cycles. That being said, today’s temp is usually a pre-O temp for me, so it’s possible I’m still waiting on O. 

Post # 920
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

mainely :  I had really painful boobs (to the point where I couldn’t touch them or do jumping jacks) as “THE” PMS symptom until starting TTC. Now they are completely normal throughout the month! It really makes me wonder what triggered the change. This cycle I started getting AF like cramps that comes and goes since around CD 21. Not sure if it was this long/bad/annoying last cycle, but I did have some cramps early on then too. Today is really bad because I started getting some backaches as well. Before TTC I would only get cramps on CD1, and it wouldn’t even start until I see the flow (as if my brain sees the blood and goes, “Oh yeah, almost forgot to start your awful cramps!”) – and cramps would last maaaaaaaybe 2-3 days. So at the moment, I feel like I’ve already had AF like twice in a row already. It’s exhausting. I just want to sleep because at least I don’t feel the cramps when I’m passed out. Hahahaha.

Post # 921
1361 posts
Bumble bee

fromatoz :  the only thing that freaked me out was in the beginning of the procedure they said something about a numbing shot, and on the inside i freaked out a bit. But in reality didnt feel anything, more so felt like a prolonged obgyn exam. 

Post # 923
195 posts
Blushing bee

Feeling pretty bummed today. So despite my optimism we only managed -4 and -2 :(. I was so sure husband would be up for it -1 and O day but it wasn’t meant to be. Unfortunately the pressure of doing it on certain days isn’t exactly arousing or sexy :(. Feeling really disappointed. 

Post # 924
1643 posts
Bumble bee

tiredandillwife :  Sorry you’re feeling bummed. TTC can be no fun at times for all parties involved. But on the positive side, O-2 isn’t bad at all. I pulled this chart from an Australian fertility website, but I think it fact-checks with research I’ve read elsewhere:

Post # 925
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

RaccoonKitty :  Wow, OPKs can progress that fast?! Hahaha. I had no idea. I had a stark negative two days ago, better use one when I get home from work. I’ve been drinking RRL tea too.

Post # 926
552 posts
Busy bee

larissakay :  I know I’m raging I didn’t start temping earlier but i had a busy weekend & my sleep patterns was all over the place. Awh well we’ll know next week. That temp surge sure does look like you O’d yesterday. 

Post # 927
1643 posts
Bumble bee

dublingirl :  That’s the nice and terrible thing about temping — you’ll get a clear answer, but generally the answer is to wait a few days. That’s where I am, too — I think I ovulated but the temps will tell me after a few more days.

Post # 928
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2017

AF is two days late. I am never late. Still BFN. 

At this point I just want it to come already! I am having all the usual PMS symtoms too.. slight cramping since this morning. even took an Aleeve. 

Just watch, right after I post this AF is going to show up! 

Post # 929
1996 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

fromatoz :  my coworker said her doctor told her if she wanted to get pregnant that right after that dye test was the time to do it….and she got a BFP that month. We were just talking about this test at work two weeks ago! 

Post # 930
1996 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

mainely :  oh you are sooo not alone at all!!!! I felt like I was going nutty for a few minutes….but I knew I couldn’t be the only one feeling that way either. Thank you for being so open and candid. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors