March 2018 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 946
1581 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

drdeebee :  Perfect, then that’s what I will chart! Haha. I do believe those tests are positive – get on the BD train!!!! 

Post # 947
1581 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

hafh2016 :  That’s good to know that not all is clear. I guess I was under the assumption that it was clear during O time. ๐Ÿ˜€ Charting watery when it’s loose and creamy color then. hehe. 

Post # 948
541 posts
Busy bee

RaccoonKitty :  I know, it looks really different this month. I usually take my temp at 6.20am & the open cycle was 5:45 so I can see if making a huge difference. 

Im interested in the TSH results as I’ve had mine done and the result was 3.5 mU/l which is in the normal range so my doctor never commented on it. I’m aware things can be measured differently in the US than in Ireland so do you know the unit of measurement used?

Post # 949
266 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

sleepymelis :   RaccoonKitty :  My physical isn’t until 4/18, so I have a whole other entire cycle to go through before I can get this answered. Boo! I feel like I’m just wasting mental energy even trying if there is something that’s going to be preventing success. That’s the soonest she could get me in though. Oh well! I just hope she listens to me since we’ll have only tried for 4 cycles by that point.

Post # 950
266 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Spotting this morning, temps still hovering right above cover line. Expect AF to come today or tomorrow. Just waiting to officially roll over to April. Glad March was so lucky for so many! Hope it continues to be! I’m moving on to hoping that the Easter Bunny brings me a little something cute though!

Post # 951
3011 posts
Sugar bee

dublingirl :  I’m an Aussie bee, and they use mIU/L for TSH here too (just looked at some old results I had floating around to see). And it also says if the patient is pregnant the upper limit of normal is approx 3.5. So reading that, I can see why the FS wants mine down to 2.2.

mainely :  It is so frustrating having to wait to have fertility testing. I’m at 13 months now (11th cycle) and I really wish I had of had simple bloods for things like hormones and thyroid done at the 6 month mark! I feel like now I’m wasting even more time just waiting for all of our results to come through because some of them take 4 weeks! UGH! yell Forever. Effing. Waiting with TTC!

Post # 952
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

mainely :  AF is estimated to start tomorrow or Friday for me too. Twiddling my thumbs here, wondering if I’ll get to POAS or move onto the April board….

CD 27, AF estimated to arrive tomorrow or Friday. Nothing much to say other than that I’m tired and I want to go back to bed. Good news is that emotionally I feel much better! I don’t feel so negative or irritated. I’m like a whole new person compared to this Monday. I also lost pretty much all of my bloat this morning and can see my abs/fit in to my pants/etc again. Hooray! But at the same time, this probably means AF is coming. Boo. Can’t win in everything I guess.

Post # 953
1868 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m rolling over. FX and GL to everyone still in it for March!

Post # 954
1493 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Anyone in this thread still waiting to O? I feel so behind the curve around her with my still absent ovulation. Every morning when Darling Husband gets up for the last week I’ve told Darling Husband that I will ovulate either today or the next day. One of these mornings I’ll be right!

Post # 955
541 posts
Busy bee

RaccoonKitty :  thanks that is really helpful. Now what to do with this information. My GP is good but can often dismiss anything that starts with I read online. So much so that I’m the past I’ve invented my friend the infertility nurse suggested – he’s more open to her! Cheeky but I’m desperate times call for desperate measures!

Post # 956
731 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

mainely :   Redholix :  italianbride0508 :  10dpo here and my temp dropped pretty dramatically this morning. Also kinda just waiting to roll over at this point… cycle 12! Can’t wait. ๐Ÿ˜

larissakay :  argh so frustrating!! C’mon body!

Post # 958
1493 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

sleepymelis :  Right? Poor Darling Husband is on a project deadline and at the office until 10 every night. He is so over FW. Haha. But at least neither of us travel for work so we can keep up the pace.

dublingirl :  I may try the fertility nurse friend trick when/if the time comes.

Post # 959
541 posts
Busy bee

larissakay :  I know she’s great and loves to help everyone ๐Ÿ˜€ 

hope you ovulate soon! That’s so frustrating, do you BD ED or EOD??

Post # 960
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

larissakay :  I haven’t O’d yet. I’m on CD11 so it will still be a few days for me. But I do feel like I’m the only one here that isn’t in the TWW or rolling over to April. I just started OPKs this month so I’m trying to work out when to do them. I think I only did once a day last time, but I don’t want to miss my surge!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors