Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2015

I posted twice by accident..

Post # 4
25 posts
Newbee

How far along are you? 4 weeks

Estimated due date? February 27, but I was late with my first so I’m guessing I’ll have a March baby 

What # baby is this for you? 2, my daughter just turned one

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday, 15 DPO, swore I wasn’t pregnant so didn’t bother testing sooner

Who have you told? Just my husband and my other mama group

When do you plan to tell other people? Family and close friends around 8 ish weeks, others after the first trimester 

How did you tell your partner? Just walked downstairs with the test, I couldn’t believe it  

Any symptoms? Nothing yet

What are you most excited about? Baby snuggles and having two babies relatively close in age

When is your first appointment?   End of July or August I assume

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yep!

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

Post # 7
25 posts
Newbee

NightOwl27 :  I know, I’m sure they’ll all trickle in soon enough!  I haven’t called to make my appointment yet.  I figured I’d call within the week.  I’m only 5 weeks today and I know usually it’s an 8 week appointment so I’ll be waiting anyway.  My tests haven’t gotten as dark as the control line yet so I feel like I’m a little nervous about that, too.  I have been taking cheapies so I may go out and get FRERs.

Post # 8
1112 posts
Bumble bee

How far along are you? 4 weeks exactly

Estimated due date? March 6

What # baby is this for you? 3rd pregnancy, 2nd baby.i have a 16 month old daughter named Nora.

How many cycles trying? 2nd medicated cycle. Have been under the care of a fertility doctor for 9 montgs

When did you get your BFP?  At 10dpo

Who have you told? My husband, my best friends & my support network

When do you plan to tell other people? We plan to tell family after the 6 week ultrasound to confirm how many and heartbeats. Then will likely tell others in September 

How did you tell your partner? I was testing the trigger shot every morning and the line started getting darker. I called him after my nurse called with the beta results.

Any symptoms? I feel stretching in my uterus. Nothing else yet!

What are you most excited about? Giving my daughter a sibling! Going through birth and the newborn phase again 

When is your first appointment?   Was on Monday.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Probably

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like

Post # 9
1112 posts
Bumble bee

marybpoppins :   NightOwl27 :  hi ladies!! Did we want to get a Facebook group rolling to stay connected? I’m happy to set it up! MSG me your email addresses and I’ll add you.

Post # 10
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? 3wk 5d

Estimated due date? March 8 (we did IVF) but we may have two in there.. and then it could be feburary. time will tell!

What # baby is this for you? technically 4 but one is in heaven, so 3. (i came on here for my first two kiddos… oldest from july 2012.. we moved our group to facebook… but i still talk to those mamas DAILY! and have met so many in person over the years!) my first two are 19 months apart.. just turned 3 and other will be 5 in august.

How many cycles trying? about 30.

When did you get your BFP? first faint squinter sunday 6/24 .. 4dp5dt

Who have you told? husband, and two close friends

When do you plan to tell other people? not sure. a few friends know we were on the IVF road, so ill tell them after betas. family id like to wait until our first 5/6wk ultrasound so we know how many! our last pregnancy was a miscarriage so im cautious but also want to celebrate sooner.

How did you tell your partner? i actually surprised him! not many surprises in the inertility world. his birthday was in the middle of egg retrieval and transfer. last night i wrapped up an FRER, a rainbow onesie and a dada book. told him a late birthday gift came in the mail. 

Any symptoms? nausea! already! felt some cramping this morning.

What are you most excited about? being pregnant. i am obsessed. and we have waited so long for this to happen again. i just pray its a sticky babe and we have 9 months together.

When is your first appointment? beta #1 6/29 beta #2 7/1 and first ultrasound week of july 16th

Are you planning to find out the gender? we will!

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like. these were a few days ago.. i think 2. todays were darker but no photo to upload from my computer 🙂

thinking of all you mamas on this journey! wishing everyone the BEST of pregnancies with a HAPPY and HEALTHY 9 months! 

Post # 14
1424 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Can I sneak in?! I thought I had posted last night but must have accidentally deleted it.

How far along are you? Roughly 4 weeks 

Estimated due date? March 10th according to a due date calculator

What # baby is this for you? 1! 

How many cycles trying? 1 eek

When did you get your BFP? A couple of days ago. I’m not sure how many DPO, I thought I had missed ovulation! My lines were super faint though so not many

Who have you told? Only my husband so far

When do you plan to tell other people? We plan to tell his parents in a couple of weeks if all goes ok, we are visiting them then so thought it might be nice. 

How did you tell your partner? We did the test together

Any symptoms? Not really. I’m nauseous (especially when I think about milk oddly) and slightly sore boobs. My skin seems more oily and I’m irritable. I’ve just had to take a moment because I was getting annoyed that the toaster plug was tangled 😂

What are you most excited about? I’m so excited to expand our family!

When is your first appointment? Not for a while. I’m in the U.K. and the first trimester is slow. I think roughly around 9-10 weeks. I need to see my GP next week about some medication I’m on though

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors