March 2019 Mamas and Babies!

posted 1 year ago in Pregnancy
Post # 31
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

How far along are you? 3 weeks and 4 days

Estimated due date? March 13th

What # baby is this for you? #2 – our son turned one last Sunday!

How many cycles trying? 1… and a half? tongue-out

When did you get your BFP? Very very faint one this morning, and a clear one early afternoon.

Who have you told? All the June 2017 mamas…. I did a live test since we were planning!

When do you plan to tell other people? Two couples we are close with we will tell when we get together with them on the fourth of July (they knew we were trying). We will wait to tell family and others til towards the end of the first tri.

How did you tell your partner? I was going to surprise him but he walked into the bedroom during the live test so he watched the line come up with me!

Any symptoms? I was sooooo mad at Darling Husband for no reason this morning! Haha. Last pregnancy I got hit with crazy exhaustion 3 days before my positive and a metallic taste in my mouth, but if I got that this time, it was masked with regular-old-baby-waking-every-two-hours-because-he’s-cutting-molars exhaustion…..

What are you most excited about? Seeing William being a big brother – and maybe having a girl! (Although I feel in my gut I am going to be a #boymom!)

When is your first appointment? I’ll call tomorrow, but about a month from now as they don’t do first appointments until 7 weeks.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes! We are deciding if we want to do the Harmony test this time. They got our gender wrong at first last time with the first gender scan surprised

Post # 32
194 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? Don’t know!

Estimated due date? Around March 20th?

What # baby is this for you? 5th pregnancy, hopefully third baby

How many cycles trying? None. I gave birth 6 weeks ago

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday afternoon

Who have you told? Hubby, my June 2016&2018 groups and my bestie

When do you plan to tell other people? We have no idea

How did you tell your partner? He bought a test for shits and giggles. It was positive

Any symptoms? Sore breasts, headaches, cravings, food aversions, cramps, bloating

What are you most excited about? I’m in shock

When is your first appointment?   Don’t know

Are you planning to find out the gender? Probably not!

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like

Post # 35
85 posts
Worker bee

habzrule :  Wow!! I would be in shock, too!

NightOwl27 :  Yeah, it was at our 13 week ultrasound which is a little early, but they asked if we wanted to know the gender and said their ultrasound tech had never been wrong. Guess there’s a first time for everything! We thought for 2 months we were having a girl.

Post # 36
194 posts
Blushing bee

NightOwl27 :  most definitely weren’t. We were even using precautions! I guess the little swimmer was determined. So we’ll have a 2 1/2 year old, a 9/10 months old and a newborn. And my first born is extremely head strong/intense (but so are her emotions and love for her sibling). So I’ll need all the easy baby vibes my way 😆

Post # 37
1112 posts
Bumble bee

habzrule :  wow this is crazy! I don’t think you could be due March 20th – you would have had to conceived 4 days ago and the embryo would be implanting tomorrow. Perhaps you’re further ahead than you think? 

Have you called your doc for a blood test? I’m super curious to see what your beta numbers are. I’m not sure how long HCG stays in your system after birth. Anyone know? 

Post # 38
194 posts
Blushing bee

soontobemrsKB92615 :  sorry, meant 10th of March! Fat fingers over here. The lines have been getting darker since yesterday. I’m calling on Tuesday and already have an appointment for my newborn with her on the 10th so we’ll probably do blood work then. I’m curious too!

Post # 39
1112 posts
Bumble bee

habzrule :  that makes more sense!!! I sent you an invite for the FB group! Keep us posted with the results! Fingers crossed for a strong beta!!

Post # 40
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? not positive how to calculate that,but I think 4.5 weeks? I know I ovulated on June 15th, but my lmp was May 21st, so I’m getting contrasting information when I try to do online calculators.

Estimated due date? around March 5th

What # baby is this for you? 5th pregnancy, 4th baby, but only 2nd together. My older 2 were with my exhusband

How many cycles trying? since December

When did you get your BFP? June 25th, 10dpo

Who have you told? my husband and my 2 best friends who I’ve kept up to date on our fertility stuff

When do you plan to tell other people? some time in August

How did you tell your partner? I dressed our three year old in a big brother shirt and told him to ask Daddy to read his new book “I’m a Big Brother”

Any symptoms? a little nausea, irritability, sore breasts

What are you most excited about? telling everyone, especially my daughter. She’s in high school and was begging for another sibling. She asked so often I finally had to tell her something was wrong because she was making me crazy. She felt bad and cried a little, so I can’t wait to tell her everything is ok. My three year old is also a little baby crazy. He keeps asking when we can get a little brother and it hurt my heart every time I had to tell him maybe someday.

When is your first appointment? I’ve had one blood test already due to the possibliity of low progresterone, but everything looked ok. I have to have another on Tuesday. My first real appointment isn’t until July 27th. They like to wait until 8 weeks for an appointment.

Are you planning to find out the gender? I’d like to wait this time. I’m trying to convince my husband and it’s not going well. He was so so nervous at our gender reveal party last year. He’s afraid he’ll do something ridiculous like pass out from nervousness if we have to wait until the baby is born to find out.

If you would invite me to the facebook group please, my email is my username at yahoo. Thank you! Can’t wait to get to know you guys!

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

Post # 42
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

NightOwl27 :  I don’t think the three year old is going to be thrilled when he realizes what it means to have a baby at our house full time. I think he’s asking because someone at his daycare is having a baby.

This may be just me not understanding how to use Facebook, but I don’t see an invite.

Post # 44
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Cautiously coming over here.. so excited though!!

How far along are you? 3 weeks 6 days

Estimated due date? March 12

What # baby is this for you? 1st

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Super faint yesterday evening. Darker this morning 

Who have you told? D H of course. And my 3 best friends who knew we were trying. 

When do you plan to tell other people? I was to have an ultrasound first and make sure everything looks okay

How did you tell your partner? I’ll post the photo below. I’m a smartass, I apologize. But he laughed!

Any symptoms? Oddly enough yes. I felt CRAZY last week complaining that I tasted metal, I kept getting chills, backache since 7 DPO and I had a headache for days on end. Not a super painful headache, just noticeable enough to be annoying. 

What are you most excited about? The baby, of course. Seeing my husband as a dad

When is your first appointment? Blood test on Thursday. Will make ultrasound appointment then too 

Are you planning to find out the gender? Noooo! I like a good surprise 😊

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors