March 2019 POAS – The Infertility Edition (6+ Months TTC + Other Issues)

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 152
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Hey ladies I didn’t roll call this month or since August to be honest when I suffered my first chemical pregnancy . I had another in October and December… I am on progesteronecand now just started baby aspirin as it may be a lining issue but just took a test today and welp… it appears I am pregnant again I am soooo praying for a sticky baby!!!!!!!!!! I am 11 dpo today I  believe 

Post # 153
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

NicLE1218 :  I’m so sorry you’re out! I think progesterone would be very helpful. You didn’t have a very long lp, right?

I had another blood test on Wednesday. I’m waiting to get results back tomorrow to confirm if ovulation happened on the 27th. I took a negative pregnancy test on Thursday morning, but it was only 8dpo, so I’m still hopeful. I’ve been sick to my stomach all day, but I’m not sure if it’s pregnancy related, worried about tomorrow, or the cold I have now. We’re still trying to decide what to do tomorrow night. Apparently crying on the couch still isn’t an option. My husband suggested the nice restaurant in town, but that’s where we had our big “talk” about whether or not to have another baby. I don’t think I want to eat there on the day he was supposed to be born.

Post # 154
607 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m out. Just so gutted and fed up. I had been spotting for 4 days and got my hopes up it was IB.

Got invited to a friend’s bsby’s first Birthday party… I started TTC before she did. 

Post # 155
607 posts
Busy bee

tulipdazey :  sorry you’re out ๐Ÿ™ hope the end of March is better luck for you!

NicLE1218 :  sorry ๐Ÿ™ hope next IUI is a success! I have a short LP too, nothing I have tried has varied it.

Post # 157
607 posts
Busy bee

Kristen2711 :  congrats!

NicLE1218 :  thanks, I think D.H and I might be going on holiday over the time of the party, she’s one of my closest friends so it would need to be a good excuse! One of my other friends is due just before it and was talking of bringing her new baby so yeah if I’m still not pregnant by then it might not be much fun!

I agree you should keep pushing for progesterone, my LP is very short too with spotting and I’m convinced it’s part of the problem. I’m so happy that progesterone is part of ivf as I think it will really help although I’m scared of the pessaries.

Post # 158
1337 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

heartandstars :  I agree with a lot of what you’re saying with the b vitamins and vitamin c! I’m going to acupuncture now and I’m so glad I finally did. 

NicLE1218 :  what about chaste tree for progesterone? My naturopath mentioned that but didn’t want to start me on it yet since I’ve started so many other things recently. Sorry about AF ๐Ÿ™

Post # 159
1337 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

angel_baby_12_9 :  hope your blood test showed that you oed! Do you chart?

lucky_charm :  argh I’m so sorry. And the double whammy when you get lapped by a bday party :(. Given the circumstances a holiday sounds ideal

Post # 161
182 posts
Blushing bee

lucky_charm :  I think I would definitely come up with something else to do. I’m lucky with my weird work schedule that I can generally say I’m working or sleeping and it’s impossible to know if I really am or just making excuses. 

NicLE1218 :  definitely push harder for progesterone. It certainly can’t hurt anything.

anev :  I don’t temp because of my work schedule. I wake up at a vastly different time almost every day.

I’m irritated with myself. I was expecting the blood test results on Friday. I had so much else going on that I didn’t realize they didn’t call until the evening. I’ve tested every day since Thursday and bfn every day. I’m not totally out yet, today is 11dpo, but I’m losing hope. I had this crazy idea that Lucas would send me a sticky baby this month since I was testing on his due date and that’s looking less and less likely. 

Post # 162
235 posts
Helper bee

lucky_charm :  So sorry <3 Hopefully next cycle is the one!! 

angel_baby_12_9 :  FX for you!!! Any updates? 

anev :  Acupuncture is the best, right? It’s so relaxing. 

AFM I couldn’t get accurate temps this weekend because my sleep patterns were all off, so I don’t know exactly when I ovulated or if I ovulated. I am pretty sure it was on saturday night because I had a lot of cramping on my right side but…who knows? FF says it can’t ascertain a pattern right now so I’m just waiting on a rise. I really hope I did O this month! 

Post # 165
182 posts
Blushing bee

The doctor’s office didn’t call again today, so I called myself. They had my results, but the doctor isn’t in today so they haven’t been analyzed. The progesterone number is 14, but I don’t really know what that means. I know that my progesterone number with Lucas was 19. I’ve been testing all weekend, but they’re all BFN. The doctor is going to call tomorrow and explain exactly what that number means and where she wants to go from here.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors