March 2019 POAS – The Infertility Edition (6+ Months TTC + Other Issues)

posted 6 months ago in TTC
Post # 60
1307 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

My egg dropped on Valentine’s Day and this is my first “high” bd score ever so im trying to be hopeful but my temps are following the same general pattern ๐Ÿคท‍โ™€๏ธ

Post # 63
3272 posts
Sugar bee

tulipdazey :   cbn8787 :  add me to the “feeling hopeless/negative” club.

I’m 11dpo and have zero hope. We’re starting IVF next cycle and given our shit results last time, I’m already depressed thinking that we’ll have the same results this time. My husband tries to stay positive about it all, but I’m sitting here trying to convince myself my life will be ok if we don’t have kids…. I have no hope anymore. I think it sucks so much since we’re 2 weeks away from our 2 year ttc anniversary ๐Ÿ™

I’m turning into a savage when people ask or mention kids… some awareness and sensitivity would go such a long way.

Post # 64
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Dfitzy :  Sorry you’re not roll calling this month! I just looked up that Informer show. That looks like something my husband and I would enjoy. Thanks! I’m going to check it out.

Post # 65
182 posts
Blushing bee

mrsalexander :  That sounds like a fabulous vacation! I hope you have a great time!

Post # 66
182 posts
Blushing bee

NicLE1218 :  I hope your follicle keeps growing for you! It sounds like you’re doing everything right!

Post # 67
182 posts
Blushing bee

RaccoonKitty :  I’m sorry you’re feeling down. I have days when I’m so sure this absolutely won’t work and other days I’m sure everything will be fine. It’s so hard!

Post # 68
182 posts
Blushing bee

I got a high fertility opk Thursday evening before I came to work, so hopefully it will peak this morning or afternoon. We’ll see. My sister-in-law is pregnant and I need to start thinking about her baby shower. I know I’ll be expected to go and I should really help with it, but I’m also dying inside knowing all these things. I should be 38 weeks pregnant today. I’m not sure I can handle a baby shower.

Post # 69
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

RaccoonKitty :  I’m also a savage when people mention kids.  It’s terrible.  Try not to give up hope, I’m sorry you are feeling this way. I can say that I have come to terms, over the two and a half years we have been trying, with not having kids.  Yes we will try our hardest with our 3 remaining embryos, but I will be ok if it doesn’t work.  Since I came to that conclusion this whole process has been so much easier.  That sounds terrible.  But sometimes its what you have to do for your own mental health.  

angel_baby_12_9 :  LOL that’s how I started watching it my Darling Husband put it on, I had no plans on watching it didn’t think I would be into it but I got seriously sucked in. It’s so good.  As for your SIL shower,  yes you should go, but if you can’t handle it you honestly don’t have to go.  You need to do what is best for you.  

Post # 70
771 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

RaccoonKitty :  I feel you ๐Ÿ™ I’ve been there and it sucks and I’m sorry you’re feeling that way. It really is such a shitty thing to have to go/feel through. Give yourself some grace. Take time to be pissed and angry and sad. But keep a little hope because there’s still time. Huge hugs to you! Also, I’m definitely savage about kids and sometimes it just pops up out of nowhere. Yesterday a good friend posted her baby announcement on our girls chat on whatsapp. I know she’s also been trying for awhile but I still looked at that message and my honest to God first genuine reaction/words that came out of my mouth were “F*ck you”. I’m embarassed haha but it really was.  

Post # 73
607 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Dr_dazzle :  thanks for that I will look into it!

Post # 74
697 posts
Busy bee

AF started today. Can’t say I’m not disappointed after the IUI didn’t work two weeks ago. 

Not sure what is going on with the universe but everytime AF shows up, on that exact day, someone either sends me an ultrasound pic of their baby or I have to have some extended conversation about someone’s pregnancy. This is the 4th month in a row of this happening and really getting tired of it. Today, dh invited me to join him and a friend/colleague for lunch. What he didn’t tell me until after I sat down was that friend/colleague’s wife who is 29 weeks pregnant was also joining. So literally had to spend the entire lunch talking about her pregnancy and decorating her nursery. Give me a break universe! Lol

ROLL CALL 

Your age/partner’s age: 35/33

Baby #: 1

Cycles Trying: 10

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Usual Cycle Length: 25-27. Though this last one was 28. 

Ovulation/Procedure (and what kind) Date: 7th. Not sure about procedure this cycle. In the process of switching clinics since the old one completely misinformed me of my odds with IUI or really failed to inform me until a nurse made a snarky comment while I was on the patient table. The new clinic can’t see me until March 7th which is my O date so trying to get in sooner. 

POAS/Beta Date: 3/28

Known fertility issues: MFI

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): Coq10, royal jelly, prenatals, Ava, and temping/charting 

Trying anything new this month?: Hubby is taking Proxeed this month 

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: Favorite TV series (bonus if it is on Hulu or Netflix) right now?: Finishing up Mad Men on Netflix. I know I’m a half decade behind! Love this show so much and will really miss the characters. Watching Russian Doll next on Netflix. Looks like fun. 

Post # 75
697 posts
Busy bee

RaccoonKitty :  I’m so sorry. I too get savage when people ask if we’re going to have kids or bring up babies in anyway. I feel terrible but this whole process makes me almost hate being around my friends’ babies. Like they are flaunting how easy it was for them. I know that’s not the case but it feels that way. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors