March 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 151
109 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
hopfenn :  ahhhhh I would totally test so I’m no help. I’m already planning on testing early at 10dpo 😝

Post # 152
425 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
hopfenn :  I tested at 8dpo – have zero self control! 

In other news, I’m spotting brown again here and there just like last time.  I’m praying I don’t lose this one again. Why can’t I just be normal and have no spotting??? I’m getting nervous to use the bathroom at all.

Post # 153
87 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
mommadreams :  Negative on my beta yesterday @ 13dpiui so I am rolling over frown… however March 31st will probably be my next poas/beta date hah so I guess I can continue to hang around! 

Fingers crossed to everyone else for this month!! 

Post # 154
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
hopfenn :  considering the titles of these boards are about peeing on things I doubt you’ll get a lot of help here lol. When did you get your first positive last time?

View original reply
financegal87 :  that is a little disconcerting, but hopefully spotting is normal for you even for a healthy pregnancy. When is your next appointment?

View original reply
ctinaxox :  I’m sorry to hear the IUI didn’t work, best of luck this next time around!

Post # 155
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
snowflake1234 :  Hahah that’s actually super helpful. Makes me feel a bit more normal! Normally I cave and just start testing at 8dpo, I’m not sure why I agreed to wait until 12dpo this time πŸ˜›

View original reply
financegal87 :  When did you get your positive? Fingers crossed the spotting is nothing! Do you have any cramps as well? Spotting in the first trimester can be totally normal as long as you have no pain associated with it. I hear you though, it’s tough after a loss πŸ™

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  Touché πŸ˜› I got my first positive last time at 11dpo in the evening. In the morning I saw the faintest shadow of a line but it could have just been a smudge on the test so I wasn’t sure. My tests seemed to be stronger in the evenings so I’m considering cracking and testing tomorrow evening at 10dpo!

View original reply
ctinaxox :  Sorry it didn’t work this time <3

Post # 156
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  thank you, I’m feeling surprisingly hopeful about the next few months, three months left until it’s officially been a year so I feel like if it’s going to happen for us naturally it’ll probably happen soon…and last month was weird, O kind of snuck up on me and we had planned to BD every day but my egg dropped on CD12/13 and I just thought I would have more time, and it was a super stressful month. So now we have a game plan for this cycle to start a couple days earlier and keep BDing even after I think I O’d for a few days. Of course if I get pregnant this month, I would be due a couple weeks before my close friends wedding, which would be annoying but watch I’ll end up getting pregnant anyways…(I wish!)

ETA: actually I hope I will get pregnant this month, my latest due date would be 2 weeks before the wedding, vs next month I could be due at her wedding. I could probably roll call again for this month but I’m going to wait until after O is confirmed.

Post # 158
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

So bees, I tested. I totally caved at 9dpo in the evening. Woops. I used an [email protected] and a wondfo. The [email protected] was negative as negative can be, but the wondfo showed a faint little shadow at around 6 minutes, once the pink streaking of the dye settled down. It got a bit darker as it dried.

Tested this morning too and it was the same although it was even harder to see  (for some reason with my last pregnancy my tests were always better in the evening). 

I’m having a bit of pink spotting today at 10dpo so I’m concerned my cycle is still messed up after my MC and my luteal phase is still shorter, so I’m not sure what to think. Temps still up, but lower than yesterday.

So basically I have no idea and will just test again tonight after a 4ish hour hold! Now, how to stay occupied throughout the day…hmmmmm

Post # 159
109 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
hopfenn :  keep us posted! Fingers crossed it’s a real line!

Post # 160
516 posts
Busy bee

Husband: are we having sexy time tonight or do you wanna wait til tomorrow morning?

Me: let’s wait until the morning, I’m tired

Husband: but what about your cervical mucus???

god I love him

Post # 161
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
redroses76 :  I’m personally of the mindset that one shouldn’t put TTC on hold for life events like that alone. Maybe the fates will play a fun joke on you and the next month or two will be it for you! Any good friend would understand if you end up in a less than ideal position when it comes to celebrating with them.

View original reply
hopfenn :  I’m interested to see what the next few days hold for you!

View original reply
BeepBopB00p :  husbands are amazing. 

Post # 162
257 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - City, State

I tested this morning (12dpo) and it was a BFN. Still no sign of AF but my BBT was down this morning as well so I am not holding my breath…

Post # 163
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

Okay so it’s really hard to see, but I got this last night, it showed up within the timeframe (around 6 minutes) and it’s a wondfo. For some reason I seem to get better results with evening testing (at like 8pm) than with FMU, which was also true with my last pregnancy. It’s soooo faint, but do any of you see it??? Had a shadow this morning too so I’m curious to see what will happen with an evening test tonight! Saving my FRER for tomorrow!

Post # 164
967 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
hopfenn :  I think I see it! FX!

Post # 165
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Haha that’s great! 

View original reply
BeepBopB00p :  

Based on cramping/CM I think O day was yesterday for me (I hope – this is my first proper cycle off the pill so fingers crossed everything’s working as it should). If so we managed O-2, O-1, O and O+1, so here’s hoping! 

On Saturday my best friend told me she’s expecting, which is wonderful news! πŸ˜€ 😍 now I want even more for it to happen soon for dh and me so that bestie and I can enjoy having our babies at the same time and hang out together while on maternity leave haha. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors