March 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 242
1124 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

mommadreams :  can you update my POAS day to the 25th? I O’d late this month.

Post # 243
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

mommadreams :  I’m starting to feel the same way. After so many months of nothing but negatives I just expect thats what I’ll get when I test this weekend. Trying to stay positive but its hard. 

Post # 244
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Little bit late on the roll call, just got back on the Bee after a hiatus

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 23/23

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD25 7/8DPO

Ovulation Date: 3/6 or 3/7

POAS Date: 3/18

Usual Cycle Length: 29-30 days

Cycles Trying: 7th cycle since ectopic

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting and prenatals, relaxing and BDing often but not on schedule.

Trying anything new this month? This is my first cycle temping!

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6e6e01

Linked my chart, does anyone think they’d be able to tell me if it looks like I ovulated on CD17 or CD18? If I include the weird high temp from 3/1 FF tells me I ovulated on CD18, if I discard the temp it tells me CD17.

For fun: What’s your favorite snack? I’m not sure, it changes all the time!

Post # 246
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

Took a test today at 10 DPO and it was a BFN and my temp has dropped the past couple of days. Its not looking good but I’ll wait to call myself completely out till AF arrives. 

Post # 247
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

From me telling Darling Husband ‘I dont feel pregnant, i think were out this month’ to this within 24 hours!

Post # 248
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Thank you to all the ladies that wished me well for a sticky baby.. I go in tomorrow for my last beta and I hope all is well I took a test this morning because after four chemicals I am actually crazy but this is the pic from today the line is actually darker than the control… I had never even gotten a line as dark as the control before ! 

Post # 250
2085 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Congratulations! CeeceeBee :   Kristen2711 :  

I’m rolling over to April, AF arrived today. Trying to look on the bright side that it looks like my cycles are regular again now after coming off the pill at the start of this year. 

Post # 251
261 posts
Helper bee

AF is due today but I think I’m going to wait a few days before testing. I just can’t take the heartbreak anymore of that stark white test.

Post # 253
993 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

FF gave me crosshairs this morning but I haven’t been great at taking my temp this month so I think based on OPKs I’m 2 DPO. Either way, I’m on track for my POAS date at the end of the month. I’m just glad to have Oed as this FW was SO rough for us with a lot of stressful things going on. We usually do SMEP but we ended up doing straight EOD for the first time. I don’t have much hope either way, but who knows maybe that’ll be what does it.

Post # 254
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I had a BFN yesterday (it was 10dpo if femometer was correct but I’m sure O was later, in which case it was only around 7dpo). I only tested because it was my day off and I know I won’t test now until next saturday. 

I’m pretty sure this month is a no because our timing wasn’t great and I stopped temping and opk’s, but I had some light bleeding today which has got my hopes up slightly. I’m not going to mention it to Darling Husband and try to forget about it myself, but today would be about 8dpo if my cycle is the same as it has been so far. 

The alternative (as today is CD28) is that my cycle has shortened this month and it’s AF arriving. Don’t you love how TTC messes with your mind 😂

Post # 255
261 posts
Helper bee

Just started spotting 🙁 moving on to cycle 10 🙁 I don’t know how to keep going or how to even be optimistic or feel like this will happen for us. I feel like we are just having sex and I can’t even imagine getting pregnant. So defeated

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors